Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 10:18 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,035,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimaxsterling View Post
I had join and post because i keep seeing this max sterling guy spewing nonsense about black people.
Love your username LOL!

Quote:
1. Black people are trying to deal with the issue of violence against one another just because you don't care to actually look up whats going and just prefer to being a net warrior and spewing your hate rhetoric everywhere .
Please tell me exactly what initiatives blacks have taken to stop the crime and violence in their communities and to prevent wave after wave of their kids from becoming criminals and violent thugs? Seems like their only 'solutions' are the same old tired:

- we need more mentorship for our kids
- we need more opportunities for our kids
- we need more programs for our kids

Namely black people and their supporters are ALWAYS blaming society for failing and letting them down. When have you EVER heard black people say:

- we need to admit that we have a serious crime problem that involves predominately black males and deal with it instead of sweeping it under the rug
- we need to raise our kids properly with morals and in two parent families
- we need to do more to keep our kids away from the thugs and criminals in our communities
- we need to report crime everytime we witness it instead of turning a blind eye
- we need to do more to work with police to clean up our streets of criminals

Tell me when have black people EVER said any of the above? How about NEVER EVER? Namely they REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their own behavior and the behavior of their children.

Quote:
2. The whole reason why people get angry at cops killing black people is because they are civil servants payed through taxes just organizations like the ttc yet their are going around killing those same people just because of their own fears and biases that is not good police work at ALL.
And exactly how many black people have died at the hands of Toronto police in even the last decade? Now compare how many black people have been murdered by their own kind THIS YEAR ALONE and tell me with a straight face that the police are the bigger threat to black people? Heck the four black people murdered THIS PAST WEEKEND is probably higher than the number of black people killed by police in the last decade.

Its funny how you DON'T GIVE ONE CRAP about THOSE black people who were killed by their own kind. I guess since those deaths don't fit your narrative of 'the evil police are out to kill black people' you simply turn the other way and pretend it never happened. How hypocritical for people like you to CONSTANTLY do that.

Quote:
3. as a black person and a person who is DIRECTLY EFFECTED ( my close family friend was murdered in mount olive/rexdale going home from work) by whats going on in gta im disgusted at your lack of empathy you have no issue calling out black people on everything but yet i bet if the hells angels rolled up and shot a bunch of people you would be silent and sympathetic. I suggest you actually sit down with these people that your painting these pictures about and learn from them '
Seriously please list ALL of the murders that have involved the Hells Angels in the GTA that have happened in the last 20 years and post them here. If you can't find more than a couple in that time period, then STOP LYING AND MAKING CRAP UP. Either provide proof that Hell Angels or even white people in general are committing violence and murder anywhere near as often as black people are or just admit you're wrong because the statistics CLEARLY don't show that to be true whether you like it or not.

So really PUT UP OR SHUT UP and either provide proof that white people are just as violent as black people are in Canada or just admit you're wrong and you just hate the ugly truth. At least then you'd be honest about something.

Quote:
part of the issue is how the canadian system treats minorities in specifically black and native canadians
If anything Canada is treating criminals FAR TOO LENIENTLY which is why these people are repeat offenders and keep committing the same crime and violence that lands them back in jail again and again. But apparently to black and native people, this is 'racist and bigoted too'. Seriously why not just say it out loud that you don't want EQUAL treatment, you want PREFERENTIAL treatment where you want to say and do whatever you like and face little to no reprecussions?

This isn't about being caught with a few grams of drugs and having the book thrown at them for it, this is about serious and brutal violent crimes being committed by people that don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and don't EVER want to take responsibility for their bad behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Yes and not just the system but society in general. An example of that is max racists rants are usually met with silence on here and it is quite shameful. Had his rants been about other groups there would have been immediate reaction.
Of course you have to call it 'racist rants' and NOT what it really is, namely STATING PLAIN FACTS. Seriously are you really going to dispute that black males are behind the overwhelming number of gun and violent crimes that are currently happening in the GTA? Are you seriously going to dispute that a high number and maybe perhaps even 50% or more of the murders victims in the GTA this year are black?

Seriously are you telling me you're going to disagree and argue that I'm wrong with what I said above?

Old 06-26-2018, 10:38 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,672,126 times
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder7866 View Post
Most people on these forums are very conservative and more than a few lack empathy. The bashing of certain racial and ethnic groups and not others (Muslim criticism is highly discouraged) is the result of hypocrisy.

I see an unusual amount of snideness in this forum in the Canada section, of someone asks a question about moving to Canada or something like that they get met with snide, borderline rude replies. If someone wants to debate certain policies in Canada there is again rudeness and denialism.

People here seem ful believe Canada is in great shape and is not worthy of criticism as it is near perfect. When this far from reality. I have never seen this country in such bad shape. Ever. So much homelessness, cuts to education, mass immigration yet no programs or support for immigrant families to find work and housing. Tremendous amount of government corruption and the underfunding of all public services. It’s bad, bad, bad.

People are also becoming more callous to those in great need and those who are suffering. There was a poster on here that called the homeless human garbage.
Never called them human garbage!!!

Seriously ..... reading comprehension is a rare skill.

Old 06-26-2018, 10:58 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,035,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
It is because people have realized they are talking to a brick wall. Nothing we say ever changes this person's opinion.
I'm more than willing and open to change my opinions on issues, its the people who refuse to even publicly acknowledge that black crime and violence or native crime and violence if you're living out west is a serious matter that is the problem here. Instead of admitting that, we have countless people from the prime minister on down that are more than willing to say its anything from the justice system to 'systemic bias and racism' that are the reasons why certain groups of people are so violent and are jailed so often. NEVER THE FAULT OF THE PERPETRATORS and almost ALWAYS the fault of 'the system' failing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Actually things are not really getting worse.

The fact that the truth is easier to uncover these days means people are being forced to deal with issues and acknowledge them.
And yet even in the face of overwhelming evidence statistically, in facts and now more than ever with video proof, people STILL can't admit that black crime and violence is a massive issue in the GTA. And yet on the flipside a very few deaths or bad interactions between police and black people is more than enough proof of 'systemic racism and discrimination'. Funny how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder7866 View Post
Most people on these forums are very conservative and more than a few lack empathy. The bashing of certain racial and ethnic groups and not others (Muslim criticism is highly discouraged) is the result of hypocrisy.
I think its not about lacking empathy and rather its more about realising that its JUST PLAIN WRONG to continue to allow people to force their way into western countries and then expecting us to take them all in and to take care of them indefinitely. How is that fair to the native populations of these countries? How can we support all these people without going into even more debt? And why are we putting the needs of these illegal foreigners above our own people?

All these no border, refugees welcome folks can't ever seem to answer those questions and explain why we need to take on such a massive responsibility that has no ending to it. Western nations have become the eternal release value for all the bad decisions that poor nations make that cause their people to leave and travel to richer countries. Seriously at what point does it end?

Old 06-27-2018, 06:36 AM

5 posts, read 3,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Love your username LOL!

Please tell me exactly what initiatives blacks have taken to stop the crime and violence in their communities and to prevent wave after wave of their kids from becoming criminals and violent thugs? Seems like their only 'solutions' are the same old tired:

- we need more mentorship for our kids
- we need more opportunities for our kids
- we need more programs for our kids

Namely black people and their supporters are ALWAYS blaming society for failing and letting them down. When have you EVER heard black people say:

- we need to admit that we have a serious crime problem that involves predominately black males and deal with it instead of sweeping it under the rug
- we need to raise our kids properly with morals and in two parent families
- we need to do more to keep our kids away from the thugs and criminals in our communities
- we need to report crime everytime we witness it instead of turning a blind eye
- we need to do more to work with police to clean up our streets of criminals

Tell me when have black people EVER said any of the above? How about NEVER EVER? Namely they REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their own behavior and the behavior of their children.

And exactly how many black people have died at the hands of Toronto police in even the last decade? Now compare how many black people have been murdered by their own kind THIS YEAR ALONE and tell me with a straight face that the police are the bigger threat to black people? Heck the four black people murdered THIS PAST WEEKEND is probably higher than the number of black people killed by police in the last decade.

Its funny how you DON'T GIVE ONE CRAP about THOSE black people who were killed by their own kind. I guess since those deaths don't fit your narrative of 'the evil police are out to kill black people' you simply turn the other way and pretend it never happened. How hypocritical for people like you to CONSTANTLY do that.

Seriously please list ALL of the murders that have involved the Hells Angels in the GTA that have happened in the last 20 years and post them here. If you can't find more than a couple in that time period, then STOP LYING AND MAKING CRAP UP. Either provide proof that Hell Angels or even white people in general are committing violence and murder anywhere near as often as black people are or just admit you're wrong because the statistics CLEARLY don't show that to be true whether you like it or not.

So really PUT UP OR SHUT UP and either provide proof that white people are just as violent as black people are in Canada or just admit you're wrong and you just hate the ugly truth. At least then you'd be honest about something.

If anything Canada is treating criminals FAR TOO LENIENTLY which is why these people are repeat offenders and keep committing the same crime and violence that lands them back in jail again and again. But apparently to black and native people, this is 'racist and bigoted too'. Seriously why not just say it out loud that you don't want EQUAL treatment, you want PREFERENTIAL treatment where you want to say and do whatever you like and face little to no reprecussions?

This isn't about being caught with a few grams of drugs and having the book thrown at them for it, this is about serious and brutal violent crimes being committed by people that don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and don't EVER want to take responsibility for their bad behavior.

Of course you have to call it 'racist rants' and NOT what it really is, namely STATING PLAIN FACTS. Seriously are you really going to dispute that black males are behind the overwhelming number of gun and violent crimes that are currently happening in the GTA? Are you seriously going to dispute that a high number and maybe perhaps even 50% or more of the murders victims in the GTA this year are black?

Seriously are you telling me you're going to disagree and argue that I'm wrong with what I said above?

1, again like i said they DO talk about this stuff all the time YOU JUST DONT CARE FOR IT as it gives you something to blame and cry about

2. when was black crime ever swept under the rug if anything white crime is LOL. you do realize the mafia lives in vaughan and markham right? their the same ones who will blow up cars and parts is buildings just to kill 1 person yet you target with black gang members ( WHICH POSE NO DANGER TO YOU IF YOU ARENT INVOLVED)

3. more lenient? LMFAO ur so naive its amazing the justice system is quick to lock up people color and throw away the key they are looked as guilty before the trail even begins. You do realize crime comes from poverty right? Which comes from lack of opportunity so of course people who arent getting jobs and have to pay bills will turn to crime to make money. this **** starts from the school system and leads to prison is called the "school to prison pipline" i suggest you read about but telling by your angry ignorant comments you wont.

4. since you wanna claim stats lets talk about white rape stats ? LOL you wont though youre too scared of the BIG BLACK BOOGIEMAN LOOOOL who wont even bother you unless you gave a reason for it. You claim black people want to be put on a pedestal yet youre the one whos on that same pedestal youre talking about lmao. black people just want equal opportunity and their hard work recognized which rarely does happen.

and for the record OF COURSE BLACK PEOOPLE WILL BE UP IN CRIMINAL STATS THEYRE THE MOST DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN TORONTO WHY DO U THINK CARDING WAS SUCH A BIG ISSUE ITS AGAINST THEIR RIGHTS AS CANADIANS BEING STOP BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:44 AM

5 posts, read 3,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antimaxsterling View Post
1, again like i said they DO talk about this stuff all the time YOU JUST DONT CARE FOR IT as it gives you something to blame and cry about

2. when was black crime ever swept under the rug if anything white crime is LOL. you do realize the mafia lives in vaughan and markham right? their the same ones who will blow up cars and parts is buildings just to kill 1 person yet you target with black gang members ( WHICH POSE NO DANGER TO YOU IF YOU ARENT INVOLVED)

3. more lenient? LMFAO ur so naive its amazing the justice system is quick to lock up people color and throw away the key they are looked as guilty before the trail even begins. You do realize crime comes from poverty right? Which comes from lack of opportunity so of course people who arent getting jobs and have to pay bills will turn to crime to make money. this **** starts from the school system and leads to prison is called the "school to prison pipline" i suggest you read about but telling by your angry ignorant comments you wont.

4. since you wanna claim stats lets talk about white rape stats ? LOL you wont though youre too scared of the BIG BLACK BOOGIEMAN LOOOOL who wont even bother you unless you gave a reason for it. You claim black people want to be put on a pedestal yet youre the one whos on that same pedestal youre talking about lmao. black people just want equal opportunity and their hard work recognized which rarely does happen.

and for the record OF COURSE BLACK PEOOPLE WILL BE UP IN CRIMINAL STATS THEYRE THE MOST DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN TORONTO WHY DO U THINK CARDING WAS SUCH A BIG ISSUE ITS AGAINST THEIR RIGHTS AS CANADIANS BEING STOP BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR.
Most black people in Toronto are immigrants or are first generation. These are not the descendants of American slaves. You have to behave accordingly to the law of the country. I think a lot of people believe the system (justice system) to be very “loose” when it’s absolutely further from the truth. The fact remains, one assault charge or an uttering threats charge can get you as much as ten years in prison and completely destroy your life.

The government is extremely corrupt, this is true, but to blame everything on racism is laughable. I think a lot of black youth want to emulate the United States with the kind of “Atlanta lifestyle” with the brash crime, shooting random people and feeling up loose women at the club. It’s not how it is here inCanada

Old 06-27-2018, 10:21 AM

44,254 posts, read 19,913,851 times
I wish this thread had been reported sooner. It's a mess of hijacking, personal attacks, bickering - you name it. There aren't enough hours in a day to clean up the entire thread of inappropriate posts. The thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto