Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 10:22 PM

1,462 posts, read 1,429,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Its not the easiest to find past murder statistics for Toronto, but here's some. This shows murder stats in Toronto from 1981 to 2007.

Metrocide: A History of Violence | news | Torontoist

Here's more up to 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_...-TPS2015YTD-29

As you can see from about 2008 onwards there's been a steady decline in murders, BUT we know for a fact that almost all gun crime is perpetrated by black males here so that means often half or more of Toronto's murders each year involves a black person as the perpetrator and/or victim.

I don't know if you live in Toronto, but I've lived here for a number of years now and I watch the nightly news and I see who's involved in violent crimes in the GTA on a daily basis. And I don't know about you, but I find it EXTREMELY disconcerting that 400,000 black people in the GTA commit more violent crime and murder than the 5.1 MILLION non-black people living here.

And seriously if you still want to dispute that blacks don't commit alot of violent crime here, why don't you post all the news stories of non-black people committing violent crime and murder in the GTA in this thread and I'll do the same for black people until the end of this year and lets see how many stories you come up with versus me? Its unscientific but I bet you I'll post AT LEAST 10 stories vs every one of yours involving non-black people. Want to take me up on this challenge?

I don't know in what world that you live in that 400,000 black people living in the GTA isn't considered a 'significant' amount of people?!?!?! WTF?!?!? Blacks may makeup only about 7-8% population of the GTA percentage wise, but again 400,000 black people isn't nothing. >_>
So you actually think 400,000 blacks are committing crimes?WOW!!

Even in the U.S.the majority of blacks are not incarcerated nor impoverished despite what Trump thinks.So Im sure 400,000 black people are not committing crimes in GTA.

You made some statements that were based purely on what you think versus what is fact but agian you give not context to those facts that are true.
You cannot fix a problem if you refuse to only look at it from one angle.Blacks did not come to Canada with a disposition to commit crimes so obviously something in the way Canada as well as the U.S.is doing something to exacerbate the problems wth the black community.

i find it amazing how you can accept how badly First Nation people have been treated but somehow think that same hatred,bigoted ignorant behavior would never be focus on another minority.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Othello Is Here View Post
Why?Because there are facts and stats that show it!!!!Also how do you know what I have expereiecned?You dont know mw but you already assuming that im making these things up.
There are actual stats that show that blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate but blacks are more than 3 times likely to be arrested for misdemeanor drug crimes.
If you read my previous post on page 1 of this thread you would see that I said that I DON'T CARE about people getting arrested for drug crimes or other petty offenses. If you want to say blacks are mistreated there then I won't disagree that you might have a case there. What I AM concerned about is VIOLENT CRIME that black people commit at much higher rates than anyone else and there's NO WAY you can dispute that black people are FAR AND AWAY the most violent people in Toronto.

So at least for violent crime, how can blacks NOT be arrested or come into contact more with police when they are the most likely perpetrators of violent crime and murder in this city??

Quote:
Um what black people said that???What black people actually said this to you?How many black people have you actually talked to SAY they hate ALL cops?You are lying and you know it.
Im a 20 year veteran of the U.S.Armed Services who has many friend on the police force.In fact a few family members are cops in Philly and Chicago.
So who and what are the hell you are talking about?
Black people may not hate all cops, but many, MANY of them certainly do see police and the justice system as their enemies though. Why else do you think that they so often don't help police in solving crimes? Why else do you think that even black victims of crime often REFUSE to help police catch the suspects that injured them?

The bottom line is not all black people may actually hate cops, but they sure as hell don't see them as people who are there to protect them and keep them safe and many of them would rather hide and not report people they know who have committed crimes to police than to turn them in and make their communities safer. You know like most non-black people do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiebutter View Post
But this is out of 6 million people. I never felt a very "large" presence of Blacks in Toronto, I lived in Mississauga till I was 22 and Asians far outnumbered the black population by several folds. I have never had a problem with a black person and do not know anyone that has, I do not feel that there is a negative bias is against them in the GTA. There may be in the police department but definitely not among the general population apart from a small subset of people.

I do think BLM Toronto is influenced by the states, but the group has a right to advocate for the needs of young black men and women that the city may be overlooking.
I too have met many nice black people in the GTA. I don't know them personally, but when I interact with them many seem to be decent people and I DO NOT have any problems with them. The issue is there are also many, MANY black people and especially black males that ARE A PROBLEM and are people I take issue with. These are the people who are causing most of the violent crime and murder in this city that NEED to be stopped.

Even as I'm typing this post there's been YET ANOTHER shooting that just happened in the Don Mills area. How much do you want to bet who was involved in this incident like most other shooting incidents? That's what I wish would stop in this city where if you removed the crime that's committed daily by blacks, Toronto would be EVEN MORE safe than it currently is.

And as much people may not like to hear it, Toronto is pretty damn lucky that out of 5.5-6 million people only about 400,000 of them are black because even with such a small population here they are still committing crime and violence that is MASSIVELY OUT OF PROPORTION relative to their population size. And this includes many recent black immigrants that have arrived here who you would think would be thankful that they live in a pretty safe country yet they bring their violence problems from back home to here sadly.

As for BLM Toronto, I have ZERO PROBLEMS with them advocating for the needs of black people, I DO have a problem with HOW THEY GO ABOUT IT and also how they ONLY concentrate on certain things that affect black people rather than ALL issues that affect black people. For example they LOVE to protest about police shooting black people or mistreating them, but they STILL have NEVER addressed the issue of black on black crime and black on non-black crime that we've seen constantly day in and day out in the GTA.

THAT'S what angers me about BLM that they only ever give a damn about certain problems, but they have little compassion or care about anything else including black people harming and killing other black people. No protests, no speeches, NO NOTHING from them about the problem that hurts them the most. And we certainly should NEVER expect BLM or black people in general to give a damn when their children commit crime against non-black people that have to co-exist with them in the same city.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:36 PM

Quote:
So you actually think 400,000 blacks are committing crimes?WOW!!

Even in the U.S.the majority of blacks are not incarcerated nor impoverished despite what Trump thinks.So Im sure 400,000 black people are not committing crimes in GTA.
Do you NOT UNDERSTAND the meaning of percentages?? No one EVER said that ALL black people commit crime or that ALL black people were violent, but I don't understand how you can't get that black people and especially black males commit crime at much higher PERCENTAGES than non-black people do here. That's what I'm trying to get you to understand.

Hypothetically if its 1 non-black person in 100 that's committing violent crime, right now its like 1 in 25 black people are committing violent crime. Again that's just an example, but I'm trying to illustrate that percentage wise too many black people are committing crime. Like seriously 5.1 MILLION non-black people in the GTA can't out murder 400,000 black people as percentage of their population. Do you not find something wrong with that??

Quote:
You made some statements that were based purely on what you think versus what is fact but agian you give not context to those facts that are true.
You cannot fix a problem if you refuse to only look at it from one angle.Blacks did not come to Canada with a disposition to commit crimes so obviously something in the way Canada as well as the U.S.is doing something to exacerbate the problems wth the black community.
See here's what gets me angry when people like you ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS blame other people for all the problems that black people currently deal with. Like somehow black people were all perfectly fine, peaceful and great people when they first came to Canada and then we somehow turned many of them into poverty stricken and violent people.

I don't know how you can think like that and believe it to be true and then have black people take ZERO RESPONSIBLITY for everything they do that is a detrimint to their own people. If that's the case then why are even many RECENT black immigrants behaving in the same manner? For example why are recent Somali immigrants who have arrived in Canada in recent years also getting involved in crime and murder? Are you saying us Canadians screwed them up too?? >_>

It certainly seems like it when blacks can't EVER take responsibility for their behavior, for their actions and for everything they do to themselves that holds them back from bettering themselves. And they SURE AS HELL won't take responsibility when black people cause harm to non-black people who have to live and co-exist with them. Somehow to people like you, its ALWAYS US that's screwing you over and NEVER you screwing yourselves over or you screwing US over.

Quote:
i find it amazing how you can accept how badly First Nation people have been treated but somehow think that same hatred,bigoted ignorant behavior would never be focus on another minority.
Its been well documented that in the past that many natives have been poorly treated by the Canadian government. There is NO DOCUMENTATION of black people being similarly treated that poorly in the past in Canada. Any racism or discrimination that blacks have faced in Canada in the past is no worse than anything that most other immigrant group that first came here has faced. I don't know why blacks feel they've been treated that much worse than any other immigrants have.

And also I have said that even though natives have been mistreated in the past, they're not now and they're the ones holding themselves back with all the stupid decisions they and their leaders have been making recently.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:19 PM

48 posts, read 46,534 times
Max there may be blacks committing crime in the GTA, but from what I know there are plenty of east Indians, whites and south Asians doing it as well. Outside of Ontario in a city such as Edmonton Alberta it's the natives and whites committing the majority of the violent crime and further west in a place like Surrey B.C it's Punjabi and Asian gangs shooting the place up.

My point is every race has it's problems.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:00 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
Quote:
Max there may be blacks committing crime in the GTA, but from what I know there are plenty of east Indians, whites and south Asians doing it as well. Outside of Ontario in a city such as Edmonton Alberta it's the natives and whites committing the majority of the violent crime and further west in a place like Surrey B.C it's Punjabi and Asian gangs shooting the place up.

Good point Cookiebutter. Toronto probably has the highest % of black folks in Canada. Yet Toronto is not even in the top ten most crime ridden cities in Canada. Montreal probably has a similar % of black folks and MTL's crime rate is even lower.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Do you NOT UNDERSTAND the meaning of percentages?? No one EVER said that ALL black people commit crime or that ALL black people were violent, but I don't understand how you can't get that black people and especially black males commit crime at much higher PERCENTAGES than non-black people do here. That's what I'm trying to get you to understand.

Hypothetically if its 1 non-black person in 100 that's committing violent crime, right now its like 1 in 25 black people are committing violent crime. Again that's just an example, but I'm trying to illustrate that percentage wise too many black people are committing crime. Like seriously 5.1 MILLION non-black people in the GTA can't out murder 400,000 black people as percentage of their population. Do you not find something wrong with that??

See here's what gets me angry when people like you ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS blame other people for all the problems that black people currently deal with. Like somehow black people were all perfectly fine, peaceful and great people when they first came to Canada and then we somehow turned many of them into poverty stricken and violent people.

I don't know how you can think like that and believe it to be true and then have black people take ZERO RESPONSIBLITY for everything they do that is a detrimint to their own people. If that's the case then why are even many RECENT black immigrants behaving in the same manner? For example why are recent Somali immigrants who have arrived in Canada in recent years also getting involved in crime and murder? Are you saying us Canadians screwed them up too?? >_>

It certainly seems like it when blacks can't EVER take responsibility for their behavior, for their actions and for everything they do to themselves that holds them back from bettering themselves. And they SURE AS HELL won't take responsibility when black people cause harm to non-black people who have to live and co-exist with them. Somehow to people like you, its ALWAYS US that's screwing you over and NEVER you screwing yourselves over or you screwing US over.

Its been well documented that in the past that many natives have been poorly treated by the Canadian government. There is NO DOCUMENTATION of black people being similarly treated that poorly in the past in Canada. Any racism or discrimination that blacks have faced in Canada in the past is no worse than anything that most other immigrant group that first came here has faced. I don't know why blacks feel they've been treated that much worse than any other immigrants have.

And also I have said that even though natives have been mistreated in the past, they're not now and they're the ones holding themselves back with all the stupid decisions they and their leaders have been making recently.
Quote:
Somehow to people like you, its ALWAYS US that's screwing you over and NEVER you screwing yourselves over or you screwing US over.
First off.When did I ever make excuses for anybody?I dont excuse "violent Behavior or bad behaior" by ANYONE to ANYONE.Where did you figure that I did? You really are full of assumptions.

Obvioulsy instead of listning to what Im saying you would rather impart your views unto how you think I am based on my race. Thats what being racist is.This is the very thing Im seeing from people like YOU.

I just find it amazing how you can say with such certanty that you know whats going on in the minds of black and First Native peoples yet when I asked repeatedly how many black people or Natives have you talked to personally ,and you keep avoinding.

Since when am I as a black person somehow responsible for what other blacks do?Why do you keep acting as if its a thing only black people created.
How did I create this but not you?Tell me why are you placng blame on black instead of simply the entire community?
Im no more responisble for the violent crime than you are yet its ME and other black people you wish to hold accountable.
It seems you have problems understanding that one black person does not speak for everybody black person.
Just because you hear one black person say they ahte the police does not mean we all do.We do all hate police misconduct against blacks and there is more than enough evidence to show its higher against blacks,Why do you ignore this MAJOR fact?

Every bkack person does not think alike however most black people experience a level of racism not found against other groups so across all classes and income levels there is the considerable expectation that u will experience racism at some point.

There is a difference in not trusting the police and hating the police.Many black people avoid them because of the police having a histiry of misconduct in black communities.
A fact that you just dont wish to accept because you rather belive its al mad up.
The BLM people are protesting the over reaching traditionally in black communities by the police as well as bias in the justice system.There is plenty of data that shows this even as it mmore difficult because Canada tries hard not to use race but the overrepresentation in the incarceration of minorities shows a reasonable assumption that like in The U.S.,there IS the same bias in Canada.

Although I have many Asian friends its well known that Asian can be very racist against blacks as from my own friends admit it themselves:
https://www.thestar.com/news/immigra...mmunities.html
I know there is racsm againts Asians and other groups but those same groups have racist views towards blacks.

Once again ,Im not making excuses for anybody's bad behavior.However you cannot bring up the fact that the racial imbalance in violent crimes is just a manifestation of the wind.
You have to look at all angles to determine why things are the way they are.What are the variables?
So if you agree that race has no predisposition for anything like violence or intelligence,Then WHAT IS IT?
Its only one way to answer.!)You are racist and belive blacks are violent by nature.
2)Their are unique conditions that have been formed in the black community that has created this violence among black young men.

You cannot say to me"I stay away from Black people because all I see is their violent behavior "yet not be a racist.
Ive been a victim of racism from many white people growing up in the Southern U.S. ,would it be acceptable for me and even my parents to think all white people were racist and I should avoid them?

Ive also been harassed by police for no reason and have seen friends harassed. Yet Im wrong if I dont trust police?
You have many double standards and have a very limited narrow focus on the world and you have no idea that you are worse than those uneducated redneck racist types that are loud vocal with their racist views.
You try to use your reasoning to justify intolerance by looking at the outcome but ignoring how we got here as if its inconsequential.It is not.
This issue cannot be solved by people pointing fingers.I did not create it nor did my parents nor did you so stop acting like you know who to blame because you dont.
It blame to go around.Those who commit the crimes as well as those who allow a system to punish those unfairly.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:24 AM

Quote:

Again you're missing the point. Its NOT a matter of every race/ethnicity having some of its people committing crimes because NO ONE DISAGREES WITH THAT. Again its a matter of PERCENTAGES where one group of people has a higher percentage of its people committing crime and violence than other groups of people. THAT is the central point I've been making all along that people don't seem to get.

To give an example, imagine if someone pisses into a swimming pool and someone else pisses into a bathtub of water. If you were forced to get into one of these pools of water, which would you choose? They both have urine in the water, yet I guarantee that you would choose to jump into the pool of urine instead of the bathtub of urine. And why is that? Because the urine in the swimming pool IS LESS CONCENTRATED than it is in the bathtub.

The point of all my pee talk is to illustrate how while you can and will find violent and criminal people in every race/ethnic group of people, its much, MUCH more concentrated and higher among black people which is why there are more murders for every 100,000 black people than there are for every 100,000 white people or every 100,000 asian people etc.

To simply say in the absence of black people there is still crime being committed by non-blacks and therefore black people shouldn't be singled out is with all due respect a MORONIC argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Good point Cookiebutter. Toronto probably has the highest % of black folks in Canada. Yet Toronto is not even in the top ten most crime ridden cities in Canada. Montreal probably has a similar % of black folks and MTL's crime rate is even lower.
Sorry but this is YET ANOTHER ignorant statement. The ONLY REASON why Toronto's crime rate is so low is because black people make up 7% of the city's population. Namely the 93% non-black population in the GTA COMPLETELY OFFSET the crime rates of the 7% black population.

Why do you think black people and their supporters WILL NEVER agree to having crime and violence statistics to be broken down by race/ethnicity? Why do you think they will ALWAYS call such statistics 'racist'? Because black people KNOW that they are the most violent and criminal group of people in Canada which is why they don't want it to be so blantantly obvious by having police release statistics that are broken down by race/ethnicity making it easy for everyone to see. I think most people probably already know that crime and violence among black people is bad, but to put out in official police statistics and then have everyone see just how truly bad it really is is something black people obviously don't want happening.

And let's just put it this way. If you were to reverse the percentages and the GTA population was 93% black and 7% non-black, Toronto would IMMEDIATELY become the most violent city in North America and the murder rate would be THROUGH THE ROOF. I mean think about it. Chicago has only 900,000 black people and its one of the most violent cities in the US at least for the parts where black people live. Can you imagine the GTA with 5.1 MILLION black people not having thousands of murders every year?

So please next time get the facts straight before saying something because bottom line a Toronto without non-black people would be one of the most violent cities in the world, while a Toronto without black people would probably be the most peaceful and safe large city in all of North America and probably the world EASILY.

Old 10-27-2016, 07:37 AM

Quote:
First off.When did I ever make excuses for anybody?I dont excuse "violent Behavior or bad behaior" by ANYONE to ANYONE.Where did you figure that I did? You really are full of assumptions.
If you don't excuse violent behavior then why don't you acknowledge that black people are statistically speaking the most violent group of people in Toronto BY FAR? And instead of blaming Canadians for screwing black people over, how about black people taking responsibility for their actions and then finding solutions to their problems rather than sitting around and letting your kids go out and commit violence and crime and waiting for someone else to solve your problems??

Quote:
Since when am I as a black person somehow responsible for what other blacks do?Why do you keep acting as if its a thing only black people created.
How did I create this but not you?Tell me why are you placng blame on black instead of simply the entire community?
Im no more responisble for the violent crime than you are yet its ME and other black people you wish to hold accountable.
I'm not saying YOU are responsible for the actions of other black people. I'm trying to explain to you why people might see black people as violent and dangerous even though YOU aren't. Think about it, this is about SELF-PRESERVATION AND SURVIVAL. If enough black people commit crime and violence, you'd have to be an IDIOT TO NOT make an educated assumption that maybe being around young, black males isn't such a great idea especially when they're dressed like gangsters.

That IS NOT being racist. That's realizing that that certain group of people have a high tendency of being dangerous and that its best to avoid them if you can.

Quote:
It seems you have problems understanding that one black person does not speak for everybody black person.
Just because you hear one black person say they ahte the police does not mean we all do.We do all hate police misconduct against blacks and there is more than enough evidence to show its higher against blacks,Why do you ignore this MAJOR fact?

There is a difference in not trusting the police and hating the police.Many black people avoid them because of the police having a histiry of misconduct in black communities.
A fact that you just dont wish to accept because you rather belive its al mad up.
Just because some cops mistreated black people before doesn't mean black people should dislike police FOREVER and not EVER help them in trying to solve crimes. That's just plain stupid and its why criminals can remain free to commit crime again and again instead of being put behind bars and away from society.

How about BEING SMART and putting your differences aside and say to police 'Whatever disagreements and disputes we have had in the past and present, lets put it aside and we WANT your help to clean up our neighborhoods and we'll do our best to help you do it by reporting whatever we see'. THAT would be the adult and logical thing to do, but unfortunately that will never happen.

Quote:
The BLM people are protesting the over reaching traditionally in black communities by the police as well as bias in the justice system.There is plenty of data that shows this even as it mmore difficult because Canada tries hard not to use race but the overrepresentation in the incarceration of minorities shows a reasonable assumption that like in The U.S.,there IS the same bias in Canada.
YET AGAIN I'M TALKING ABOUT VIOLENT CRIME AND MURDER. Namely the reason why there are many black people in prison is because many of them are in there for murder, attempted murder, assault and other violent crime. Are you telling me black people who commit violent crime shouldn't be locked up in prison?? We know for a fact that black people have high violent crime rates so its only natural for more black people to be in prison.

Again I'm NOT talking about black people who are in prison for minor offenses which you can dispute as being unfair. I'm talking about VIOLENT CRIME so I hope I've made that clear to you now.

Quote:
Although I have many Asian friends its well known that Asian can be very racist against blacks as from my own friends admit it themselves:
https://www.thestar.com/news/immigra...mmunities.html
I know there is racsm againts Asians and other groups but those same groups have racist views towards blacks.
Did it ever occur to you that there is perhaps GOOD REASON why many asians dislike black people? Namely black people often cause trouble towards asians and pick on them? In the past few years we've had several shootings either inside or just outside Chinese businesses. We've had a group of asian men attacked and robbed by a group of black males in downtown Chinatown and one of them was stabbed a few months back.

The point is instead of saying people are racist or dislike black people because of their skin color, maybe its because people HATE the way many black people behave and often its in a loud and violent manner. It would be like you inviting me to your home and then I mess everything up and leave. Are you telling me that you wouldn't be angry at me for messing your home up and next time decide not to invite me back? That's EXACTLY how it is with many black people. If people don't like how blacks behave, why should they be FORCED to tolerate bad black behavior to avoid being called racist instead of just saying its wrong and they won't take it anymore?

Quote:
So if you agree that race has no predisposition for anything like violence or intelligence,Then WHAT IS IT?
Its only one way to answer.!)You are racist and belive blacks are violent by nature.
2)Their are unique conditions that have been formed in the black community that has created this violence among black young men.
You can argue whether or not black people are violent by nature, but you CANNOT ARGUE that black people raise their kids much, MUCH more poorly than non-black people do. Like I've said many times before, there are plenty of poor non-black people living side by side with black people here in Toronto and they all raise their kids in the EXACT SAME ENVIROMENT, yet ONLY black children grow up with a higher percentage of them becoming violent and criminal while most non-black kids grow up to be mostly peaceful and non-violent.

So obviously there's something wrong with something that black people are doing if non-black people can manage to raise their kids just fine in the exact same circumstances that black people live in.

Quote:
You cannot say to me"I stay away from Black people because all I see is their violent behavior "yet not be a racist.
Ive been a victim of racism from many white people growing up in the Southern U.S. ,would it be acceptable for me and even my parents to think all white people were racist and I should avoid them?
What kind of racism from whites did you face? I'd really like to know.

And like I said before, I DO NOT stay away from ALL black people. I just stay away from black people that look like thugs and criminals that might do me harm. Again that's called SURVIVAL and trying to prevent myself from becoming a victim of crime.

Quote:
You try to use your reasoning to justify intolerance by looking at the outcome but ignoring how we got here as if its inconsequential.It is not.
This issue cannot be solved by people pointing fingers.I did not create it nor did my parents nor did you so stop acting like you know who to blame because you dont.
It blame to go around.Those who commit the crimes as well as those who allow a system to punish those unfairly.
I'm using reasoning NOT to justify intolerance, but to try and explain to you WHY intolerance exists. That its NOT always because of skin color but often because of behavior. If you treat people nice, they treat you nice and if you treat people poorly then you should expect people to treat you poorly in return.

The problem here is that many, MANY black people are violent and criminal and in time many people have formed negative opinions of black people. Its not fair to decent, peaceful black people but that's what happens when a good proportion of black people NEVER STOP with the violence and crime.

Instead of getting angry at non-black people for being 'intolerant and racist', how about black people get together and clean up their neighborhoods of criminals and then over time people's perception of black people will change for the better.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:02 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times
I think Max Sterling needs to be locked in a room with Black Lives Matter Organization and not let out until he gets to the root of his issues with Blacks. I seriously wonder if you might have had one really bad experience with 1 black person that has totally created this bias.

Max .... simple fact is not all people of any trait are the same. Not all Max's have issues with blacks and not all blacks are involved in crime.

Not sure why you can't accept this simple reality?

Old 10-27-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
If you don't excuse violent behavior then why don't you acknowledge that black people are statistically speaking the most violent group of people in Toronto BY FAR? And instead of blaming Canadians for screwing black people over, how about black people taking responsibility for their actions and then finding solutions to their problems rather than sitting around and letting your kids go out and commit violence and crime and waiting for someone else to solve your problems??

I'm not saying YOU are responsible for the actions of other black people. I'm trying to explain to you why people might see black people as violent and dangerous even though YOU aren't. Think about it, this is about SELF-PRESERVATION AND SURVIVAL. If enough black people commit crime and violence, you'd have to be an IDIOT TO NOT make an educated assumption that maybe being around young, black males isn't such a great idea especially when they're dressed like gangsters.

That IS NOT being racist. That's realizing that that certain group of people have a high tendency of being dangerous and that its best to avoid them if you can.

Just because some cops mistreated black people before doesn't mean black people should dislike police FOREVER and not EVER help them in trying to solve crimes. That's just plain stupid and its why criminals can remain free to commit crime again and again instead of being put behind bars and away from society.

How about BEING SMART and putting your differences aside and say to police 'Whatever disagreements and disputes we have had in the past and present, lets put it aside and we WANT your help to clean up our neighborhoods and we'll do our best to help you do it by reporting whatever we see'. THAT would be the adult and logical thing to do, but unfortunately that will never happen.

YET AGAIN I'M TALKING ABOUT VIOLENT CRIME AND MURDER. Namely the reason why there are many black people in prison is because many of them are in there for murder, attempted murder, assault and other violent crime. Are you telling me black people who commit violent crime shouldn't be locked up in prison?? We know for a fact that black people have high violent crime rates so its only natural for more black people to be in prison.

Again I'm NOT talking about black people who are in prison for minor offenses which you can dispute as being unfair. I'm talking about VIOLENT CRIME so I hope I've made that clear to you now.

Did it ever occur to you that there is perhaps GOOD REASON why many asians dislike black people? Namely black people often cause trouble towards asians and pick on them? In the past few years we've had several shootings either inside or just outside Chinese businesses. We've had a group of asian men attacked and robbed by a group of black males in downtown Chinatown and one of them was stabbed a few months back.

The point is instead of saying people are racist or dislike black people because of their skin color, maybe its because people HATE the way many black people behave and often its in a loud and violent manner. It would be like you inviting me to your home and then I mess everything up and leave. Are you telling me that you wouldn't be angry at me for messing your home up and next time decide not to invite me back? That's EXACTLY how it is with many black people. If people don't like how blacks behave, why should they be FORCED to tolerate bad black behavior to avoid being called racist instead of just saying its wrong and they won't take it anymore?

You can argue whether or not black people are violent by nature, but you CANNOT ARGUE that black people raise their kids much, MUCH more poorly than non-black people do. Like I've said many times before, there are plenty of poor non-black people living side by side with black people here in Toronto and they all raise their kids in the EXACT SAME ENVIROMENT, yet ONLY black children grow up with a higher percentage of them becoming violent and criminal while most non-black kids grow up to be mostly peaceful and non-violent.

So obviously there's something wrong with something that black people are doing if non-black people can manage to raise their kids just fine in the exact same circumstances that black people live in.

What kind of racism from whites did you face? I'd really like to know.

And like I said before, I DO NOT stay away from ALL black people. I just stay away from black people that look like thugs and criminals that might do me harm. Again that's called SURVIVAL and trying to prevent myself from becoming a victim of crime.

I'm using reasoning NOT to justify intolerance, but to try and explain to you WHY intolerance exists. That its NOT always because of skin color but often because of behavior. If you treat people nice, they treat you nice and if you treat people poorly then you should expect people to treat you poorly in return.

The problem here is that many, MANY black people are violent and criminal and in time many people have formed negative opinions of black people. Its not fair to decent, peaceful black people but that's what happens when a good proportion of black people NEVER STOP with the violence and crime.

Instead of getting angry at non-black people for being 'intolerant and racist', how about black people get together and clean up their neighborhoods of criminals and then over time people's perception of black people will change for the better.
Max.You need to get out and talk to real people.Im done with this.You seem to think you have all the answers about people you cant even claim as having ONE friend as being black.

You are completely oblivious to anybodys point of view but yours and feel you alone know what is logical and going on in the world.
Your summation of this is that all us blacks are complicit in allowing violent crime and no one but blacks are to blame yet you cant explain why this is.

I am American and proud to be but I love Canada and have many Canadian friends ,but I find that when it comes to race,you guys completely like to act like you dont have major problems.You love how it looks in a photograph butfail to get the meat and bones of the issues by ignoring them or pretending that they are made up.
The majority of black people protesting are not criminals are people wanting something for nothing .Thye are mothers of sons that dont want their kids to be attacked because someone like you thought he fit a description of a criminals and call overzealous police.

In America we do use race based statistics.In Canada you dont because you want your perfect image intact. Im sure there are black people who dont want you all to use race in information gathering,Its because of the bias you already have against blacks.
Its not a which came first chicken or the egg thing.
There has always been a livel of discrimination in the black community by police.When thousands of blacks left the U.S.,your Canadian government put a ban on all black skinned people coming into the country more than 40 years ago yet somehow you think these same type of people dont have power today.

Its clear you have an agenda so im done with you and your ignorant racist remarks.Stormfront is calling you or i guess Macross or where ever you are from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto