Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2017, 07:22 AM

1 posts, read 612 times

Advertisements

I make videos of my city, so I wanted a thread to share them. Anybody else who has videos of Toronto, feel free to post them here too.
https://youtu.be/Ts6tEg_zrE8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 09:32 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,666,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torontopia View Post
I make videos of my city, so I wanted a thread to share them. Anybody else who has videos of Toronto, feel free to post them here too.
https://youtu.be/Ts6tEg_zrE8
Cool video.

You forgot one important thing, the snow today

Old 04-07-2017, 03:28 PM

15,106 posts, read 15,778,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Cool video.

Meh - it was a light dusting. Hardly worthy of mention. What bothers me more is the windchill. We had some decent weather last week and more on the horizon. this is the time of year when the two forces of Spring and Winter are fighting one another. I agree cool video and thanks to Torontopia for posting it - the music weeeelllllll lol...

Last edited by fusion2; 04-07-2017 at 03:40 PM..

Old 04-09-2017, 07:32 PM

2,829 posts, read 3,159,690 times
Quote:
Cool video.

It snowed for a grand total of 60 minutes in the morning. By noon, it was all gone and by 1 pm it was brisk and sunny (I walked all the way from Eglinton to downtown and it felt great).

Botti - it's one thing to comment on the weather by looking at Google Weather, and another to actually live and experience it.

Old 04-10-2017, 03:41 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,666,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonkid123 View Post
It snowed for a grand total of 60 minutes in the morning. By noon, it was all gone and by 1 pm it was brisk and sunny (I walked all the way from Eglinton to downtown and it felt great).

Botti - it's one thing to comment on the weather by looking at Google Weather, and another to actually live and experience it.
it is no google weather. At least 4 of my friends on wechat posted photos of the snow - their backyards were covered with the white stuff. One friend in Mississsauga complained the flowers he planted will probably be killed. 60 minutes can bring a lot of snow!

I know I am too fussy about the snow, which may be silly for locals, because I really really hate it, especially when it happens anytime after February! Now being away from Toronto for a couple of winters, I will be very reluctant to go back to the snow again. I might seriously consider going to Vancouver instead (yes, it snowed a lot too this winter and the difficulty of finding any decent jobs is scary , but snow in April really has a psycholohica toll on me)

Old 04-10-2017, 06:48 AM

2,829 posts, read 3,159,690 times
Quote:
it is no google weather. At least 4 of my friends on wechat posted photos of the snow - their backyards were covered with the white stuff. One friend in Mississsauga complained the flowers he planted will probably be killed. 60 minutes can bring a lot of snow!

I know I am too fussy about the snow, which may be silly for locals, because I really really hate it, especially when it happens anytime after February! Now being away from Toronto for a couple of winters, I will be very reluctant to go back to the snow again. I might seriously consider going to Vancouver instead (yes, it snowed a lot too this winter and the difficulty of finding any decent jobs is scary , but snow in April really has a psycholohica toll on me)
And today we have a full day of sunshine rising to 23 celsius at noon. It's just weather.

Besides, I love running and exercising in the snow, esp in shorts and t shirt. The only way you can conquer something is to embrace it

Old 04-10-2017, 12:38 PM

18,503 posts, read 15,437,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonkid123 View Post

Botti posts sometime have me wondering if he and Saturno are the same person. Jumping at every ridiculous thing to dis a city. Botti, Toronto, Saturno, Vancouver.

Old 04-10-2017, 07:01 PM

15,106 posts, read 15,778,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Botti posts sometime have me wondering if he and Saturno are the same person. Jumping at every ridiculous thing to dis a city. Botti, Toronto, Saturno, Vancouver.
Not that I would think that - but I do find the notion of having more than one identity on here ridiculous. That type of dissonance is not being an honest and genuine persona and that is indicative of a troll... There are certainly individuals who aren't wanting to engage in honest and genuine conversation and are simply trying to stir the proverbial pot so to speak. I guess this is fun for them zzzzzzz

Old 04-15-2017, 05:35 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,061,958 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto