Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 11:29 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,877,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Wonderland is good... but the zoo is really good too. The zoo is also cheaper and part of the city pass I think.

There is also Centre Island.
Centre Island is a no go until the end of July.

Toronto Islands closed until July 31 due to flooding, high water | CP24.com

Good news is the strike at the zoo is over and it is back open this Thurs and it is part of city pass. For the price of admission to Canada's Wonderland you can see 5 attractions with City Pass so agreed - much better value for dollar than Canada's Wonderland.
https://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...-thursday.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2017, 12:55 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Centre Island is a no go until the end of July.

Toronto Islands closed until July 31 due to flooding, high water | CP24.com

Good news is the strike at the zoo is over and it is back open this Thurs and it is part of city pass. For the price of admission to Canada's Wonderland you can see 5 attractions with City Pass so agreed - much better value for dollar than Canada's Wonderland.
https://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...-thursday.html
That water has not dried up yet? My goodness!
If the family is really fixed on Canada's wonderland. Buy tickets in advance online or buy from groupon if available as their are discounted prices.

I used to work at Wonderland lol . That sort of killed the magic for me.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:29 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,877,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
That water has not dried up yet? My goodness!
If the family is really fixed on Canada's wonderland. Buy tickets in advance online or buy from groupon if available as their are discounted prices.

I used to work at Wonderland lol . That sort of killed the magic for me.
Wonderland is bar none the best Amusement Park in Canada and its one of the premier parks in N.A - problem is it is pretty out of the way and requires a lot of dedication for a tourist/visitor to go to. You can get much more bang for your buck by visiting the attractions in the city. City Pass is really an awesome deal and the majority of those attractions are either DT or not too far from it. The Zoo is a bit out of the way but it represents better value for the dollar than Wonderland as it is a part of City Pass.

As for the floods - I've never seen it this bad or prolonged in my life. It is a shame too because a lot of festivals and concerts have to be relocated this year but what can you do...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto