Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 11:08 AM

39 posts, read 57,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
Maybe this happens because South Asian population is large in Toronto, Vancouver areas. You may not see this thing much in Ottawa, Montreal where population of South Asians is less.
I disagree.

I actually saw a lot of Asian and Indian men in Montreal having success with attractive white women, more so than Toronto.

If anything, I would argue French society is more dating friendly for Asian and Indian men, they can get a lot of higher quality women and it is not as stigmatized for good looking white women to go interracial in those places as it in Anglo society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2017, 12:40 PM

39 posts, read 57,749 times
I know this thread has had a lot of hate towards South Asian and Asian guys in general going after white girls but I have to ask, what about Middle Eastern men?

Not ever have I seen a group of guys more obsessed with white women than Arab and Middle Eastern guys, it is a big issue in Europe where they grope and attempt to rape blonde women. I find it insane that they never get called out for their white obsession like Asian men do. Middle Eastern men are obsessed with blonde women and will go through all sorts of things to get one, even if it involves harassment and forcing themselves on to one.

Every single pretty blonde I've known has steered clear of Middle Eastern men because of this very thing.

It even rubs off on some Indian guys, I notice that South Indians who look black do well with white women while Northern Indians you see in Bollywood struggle.

Old 12-02-2017, 08:15 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whothehellcares View Post
The OP is a bit naive for pedestalizing White women the way he did in his original post, but there's a lot of merit to some of what he says. So just because the messenger happens to be someone you don't quite favor, don't disregard the message.

If you were a Hispanic person that lived in the US today, you would know the kind of hostility they are being subjected to by the premier of the land himself. If anything, Hispanic men and Indian men should be brothers in arms over the treatment that some of the brown men receive in the US, bickering among each other is the last thing that's going to help the cause of either groups of men. Just saying.

One of my best friends is a Mexican, he was born and brought up in the US but he still identifies himself as a Mexican. And I did date Latina, Black women before. In fact, I don't generally like White women since I find most of them lacking emotional maturity when it comes to relationships, that Hispanic/Latina and Black women possess. And not every Indian guy is a momma's guy, I personally know none and I know hundreds of them. It's what the media wants you to believe, which you seem to lap up happily.
.....like I said we are all a little bit racist some times.... your comments just show you are just as stupid as the rest of us lol

Old 12-02-2017, 08:37 PM

Default ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by boran2 View Post
I know this thread has had a lot of hate towards South Asian and Asian guys in general going after white girls but I have to ask, what about Middle Eastern men?

Not ever have I seen a group of guys more obsessed with white women than Arab and Middle Eastern guys, it is a big issue in Europe where they grope and attempt to rape blonde women. I find it insane that they never get called out for their white obsession like Asian men do. Middle Eastern men are obsessed with blonde women and will go through all sorts of things to get one, even if it involves harassment and forcing themselves on to one.

Every single pretty blonde I've known has steered clear of Middle Eastern men because of this very thing.

It even rubs off on some Indian guys, I notice that South Indians who look black do well with white women while Northern Indians you see in Bollywood struggle.
Men that are pigs and disrespect and rape women happen all over the world. The issues are less obvious in Western countries but are highly problematic in all of Africa, Most of Latin America, Most of The Middle East, India as Most of South Asia have huge issues too. So again.... looks like we are ALL a little ignorant and racist something ( seriously people watch Avenue Q .... funny yet truthful )!

That does mean that all men everywhere are animal right?

Last edited by klmrocks; 12-02-2017 at 08:48 PM..

Old 12-02-2017, 09:13 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,392,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
Maybe this happens because South Asian population is large in Toronto, Vancouver areas. You may not see this thing much in Ottawa, Montreal where population of South Asians is less.
True. I used to live in Montreal near Parc X which has a large South Asian population, probably the largest group over there now. I don't think I ever saw a single South Asian male with a white woman over there. The few men of South Asian background that I have ever seen with females of other races were actually from Guyana and Trinidad.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:50 PM

5 posts, read 8,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boran2 View Post
I disagree.

I actually saw a lot of Asian and Indian men in Montreal having success with attractive white women, more so than Toronto.

If anything, I would argue French society is more dating friendly for Asian and Indian men, they can get a lot of higher quality women and it is not as stigmatized for good looking white women to go interracial in those places as it in Anglo society.
You really Mean Montreal , Quebec , Canada ?

No offensive but i guess you never been to Montreal , you just hearing and reading steroytypes (of womens in quebec are easy and freindly , which actually farto be true) .. interracial couples in Montreal are way less commun than Toronto.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 PM

9 posts, read 8,673 times
Argh, OP needs to work on his mojo. If they got the skills, they deserve the girls.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:21 PM

34 posts, read 48,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyvinci92 View Post
Argh, OP needs to work on his mojo. If they got the skills, they deserve the girls.
Unfortunately dating doesn't quite work that way. Since race and other physical attributes are way higher on women's list than "mojo" for the most part, exceptions exist. Sounds like you don't have much clue about how dating works in this day and age.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:24 PM

34 posts, read 48,162 times
Not sure about the dating preferences and how the dating hierarchy exists in Canada, but in the US anyone that appears Brown is considered a Muslim. Most Americans don't even know that India and surrounding South Asian nations aren't in the Middle East. They mostly assume anyone that is not East Asian is Middle Eastern and so Indians are always stereotyped against negatively.

That apart, most White people these days in the US support Donald Trump and his racist perspectives about different races, so there's a White pride movement which is underway so if you aren't White they automatically see you as less desirable.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:23 AM

Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by whothehellcares View Post
Unfortunately dating doesn't quite work that way. Since race and other physical attributes are way higher on women's list than "mojo" for the most part, exceptions exist. Sounds like you don't have much clue about how dating works in this day and age.
Lol...... sounds like you are a bit clueless too.
There are no formal rules last time I checked.
The only people that a strange enough to think this way are people spend more time watching what other people rather the actually dating
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto