U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2019, 05:47 AM

47 posts, read 30,723 times

Advertisements

We seem to be getting a lot more Trudeau news here in the UK of late.

The media here said it was Ontario law that if a Canadian couples kid who’s a boy, goes to to school and wants to return to school as a girl and the parents say no, your kids get taken away by the government? Surely not.....surely? I googled this and it seems it’s a law that was passed....are you kidding me?

Also that Trudeau welcomes back ISIS fighters allowing them to retain their citizenship and even attend re- education programs to reintegrate them, they cited poetry classes as an example?

There was also something about a terrorist who killed a US serviceman with a grenade getting a cheque for $11M??

Can I hear this from the horses mouth, is all of this correct? I’m getting closer and c,loser to coming to Canada and this stuff makes me nervous. Even Englandstan bans returning ISIS fighters. I don’t like the idea of potentially walking past someone in Toronto who’s killed people, children, raped and beheaded.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2019, 07:39 PM

35 posts, read 23,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addzz View Post
We seem to be getting a lot more Trudeau news here in the UK of late.

The media here said it was Ontario law that if a Canadian couples kid who’s a boy, goes to to school and wants to return to school as a girl and the parents say no, your kids get taken away by the government? Surely not.....surely? I googled this and it seems it’s a law that was passed....are you kidding me?

Also that Trudeau welcomes back ISIS fighters allowing them to retain their citizenship and even attend re- education programs to reintegrate them, they cited poetry classes as an example?

There was also something about a terrorist who killed a US serviceman with a grenade getting a cheque for $11M??

Can I hear this from the horses mouth, is all of this correct? I’m getting closer and c,loser to coming to Canada and this stuff makes me nervous. Even Englandstan bans returning ISIS fighters. I don’t like the idea of potentially walking past someone in Toronto who’s killed people, children, raped and beheaded.

Not sure if you are just trolling or if this is a legit question honestly dude I think you got your own problems in England from those I have spoken with and from what I have read.

We're Torontonians. We'll give you a straight up no bull**** answer. See my answer below'

The media here said it was Ontario law that if a Canadian couples kid who’s a boy, goes to to school and wants to return to school as a girl and the parents say no, your kids get taken away by the government? Surely not.....surely? I googled this and it seems it’s a law that was passed....are you kidding me? This bull**** and absolutely not true at all!!

Also that Trudeau welcomes back ISIS fighters allowing them to retain their citizenship and even attend re- education programs to reintegrate them, they cited poetry classes as an example? Well this is kind of true and Trudeau is trying his best to reintegrate these individuals back into Western Society.

There was also something about a terrorist who killed a US serviceman with a grenade getting a cheque for $11M?? Absolutely Correct! Trudeau and the Liberal authorities awarded Omar a nice big FAT juicy check for $10M. I think he just bought a mall out in Edmonton if I am not mistaken

Can I hear this from the horses mouth, is all of this correct? I’m getting closer and c,loser to coming to Canada and this stuff makes me nervous. Even Englandstan bans returning ISIS fighters. I don’t like the idea of potentially walking past someone in Toronto who’s killed people, children, raped and beheaded

<b>You are not likely to get beheaded here. I hear that is more inline with London!</b.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:20 PM

21,585 posts, read 12,731,459 times
Well to be fair; given the number of actual beheadings that have occurred in either the U.K or Canada.

I'd say it's about par.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

What's all the angst about. Afraid to walk the streets in the U.K.?.....No?..... Neither are we in Canada.

You can go back to your regularly scheduled programming now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto