U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 11:51 AM

11,583 posts, read 18,990,407 times

Advertisements

so there you go,YM,my friend Beth said she wanted to put some blonde in my hair...big mistake I dont like it but anyway.

I hope to see the Pacific coast sometime,and I'll being going back to Tennessee and Texas for sure.

Last edited by lionking; 07-05-2007 at 12:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2007, 05:37 PM

15,598 posts, read 35,872,361 times
Nice travel pics mister! Sounds like you had a great trip. Kudos to ya.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:35 PM

9,191 posts, read 19,558,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
hey everyone!,I've on a road trip for a month now,I'll be back home in a couple days,then I'll go into more detail and more pics but it's been a wonderful experience in many ways. I started by spending a week in DC visiting dad,then went to Denver,down to Phoenix back cut through Texas back to Nashville now Im in Alabama.I have met some interesting people and seen alot of cool things. But for now I want to share with you some new guitars I picked up,only was`planning on one but somehow more and more just seemed to come out the door with me tehehe!Always been a strat player,wanted one Lespaul,a black one but I tried this Heritage and loved it,got it in Denver.Then in Tucson I tried out this 12 string and well...but then in Austin I found a black one I wanted from the start.....so what was I to do?...lol! anyway,here they are and me,very burnt out from driving in a hotel.When I get home I'll give more details,cheers!
Interesting guitars!! I've always preferred Gibson double cutaways myself...and have a circa 196* Les Paul Melody Maker that has a double pickup and double cutaway. The reissue looks much like what you have pictured, with only one cutaway. The color is the same as the original.

I am in the market for a new Gibson solid-body electric, but have not decided which one I want!!! If I collected like you do, I'd run out of room fast, LOL!!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 12:59 AM

1,618 posts, read 6,058,666 times
Enjoyed the pics, since you seem to love Music, maybe you need a one-way ticket to Austin

Old 09-19-2007, 11:59 AM

1,502 posts, read 6,843,498 times
Beautiful countryside, I like road trips. I really enjoyed Tennessee also. Nice guitars also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel