U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2007, 12:01 AM

179 posts, read 324,048 times

Advertisements

I just want to see where everyone has gone... me... In the US: All the Pacific states + arizona, nevada, utah, texas,new mexico, oklahoma,kansas.

Outside of US: Mexico only

I would like to visit:
Germany, England, Italy, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Greece, pretty much all of Europe.. oh and Australia.

Last edited by bmantx; 08-11-2007 at 12:41 AM..
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 01:06 AM

4,754 posts, read 16,562,653 times
In Canada, Vancouver proper and Victoria Island in BC.

Here in the states: CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, AZ, NM, UT, CO, ND, SD, MN, WY, WI, IA, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, SC, NC, GA, W.VA, VA, NY, NJ, MI, PA, AL, MS, TX, AR... basically nearly all of the 48 contiguous with the exception of the New England states and FL.

Where do I want to go? Somewhere with crystal clear waters, Greece and England.

Old 08-12-2007, 09:16 AM

2,689 posts, read 1,341,227 times
I have visited practically every state in the union except Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire, which I particularly want to visit during the fall season. I have also been to Canada (Lake Lousie area, especially beautiful) and all over the Caribbean, including Puerto Rico, St. Marten, Barbados, Dominica, Martinique, the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and other islands I can't remember at the moment. I've been to Mexico during the Christmas season which was one of the most fabulous times of my travels.
I want to go to England, Scotland (to golf!!), and Wales before I'm too much older, and I want to visit Alaska and Australia someday. My husband wants us to go to Tahiti someday. He really likes the water, but I like the mountains more.

Old 08-12-2007, 09:29 AM

578 posts, read 2,945,199 times
I have visited many states but would love to visit all 50 and to visit Canada, Japan, China, parts of europe and probably Cuba.

Old 08-12-2007, 01:03 PM

6,699 posts, read 17,173,218 times
States visited:
CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, KY, ME, MD, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT

Countries visited:
Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, France, Spain, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates

Old 08-12-2007, 01:22 PM

6,351 posts, read 20,048,766 times
I was born in, lived in, was stationed in, visited or trucked through all of the Lower 48 states and have seen the big ol' polar bear in the Anchorage, AK airport enroute to Korea.

Courtesy of the USAF and a wife that also loves to travel: Vancouver, B.C., Edmonton and Cold Lake, Alberta. I've trucked extensively through Ontario and Quebec and even landed at Frobisher Bay on Baffin Island and Goose Bay, Labrador. Greenland and Iceland were also overnight stops. In Europe, I've been to Sweden, Scotland, England, the Benelux countries, Germany, France, Andorra, France, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Italy, Russia & the Czech Republic. In the orient: Korea, Japan, Okinawa (part of Japan) and the Phillipines.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:16 PM

16,482 posts, read 22,369,219 times
CA, all over, but mostly S. CA, all over WA. all over Ore., all over ID., all over MT., South Dakodah, Neb., TX., NM., AZ., OK, NY., CT., NV., all over Utah, Canada, HI (Oahu, Hawaii, and Kauai).

Old 08-12-2007, 08:53 PM

1,238 posts, read 4,166,223 times
Mexico 3 times (Mayan Riviera and Cozumel)
Belize
Costa Rica
Japan
Key West (almost another country)

Bottom of the Grand Canyon (on mule)
Top of Pike's Peak
About half of the states-most from Missouri south and Colorado east
Flew over Canada and Alaska

In September I can add Grand Turk and Bahamas

Would like to hear from people who have been to the island of Dominica(not Dominican Republic) as I am considering it for a vacation in a couple of years

Old 08-12-2007, 09:29 PM

675 posts, read 2,526,864 times
I've visited all US states except Alaska.
Countiries I've been to:

Canada, Mexico
England, Scotland, Irelend, Wales
France, Belgium, Luxembourg
Germany, Austria, Hungary
Italy, Switzerland
Denmark

I have never been to Asia or the Middle East, but I would love to see China. Russia is also at the top of my list, as well as India, Spain and Morocco. Someday I hope

Old 08-13-2007, 09:22 AM

3,883 posts, read 10,187,797 times
Been to:
India
China
Egypt
England more time than I remember
Northern Europe, our first overseas trip
Morocco and Spain

2009 is an extended trip to Thailand

Would love to visit southern India, Borneo, New Zealand, Japan, Greece, Turkey.

Seen Alaska (lived there), Hawaii, California, Northeast a lot, Florida and the Caribean, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel