U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 01:10 AM

801 posts, read 1,962,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by takenlove View Post
well me and my friends reserved a room over the phone n used my mothers credit card for them to hold but when we go down there she wont be with us. does she have to be with us or can we use my boyfriends card and I.D.
If your mother is not there you won't be able to check in on her card unless she sends the form to the front desk that authorizes you to use her CC. You can use your boyfriends CC as long as he is there in the flesh and has his photo ID with him.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 07:51 AM

419 posts, read 598,971 times
Juxtaposition: Thanks for that info.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:30 AM

26,590 posts, read 57,340,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by takenlove View Post
well me and my friends reserved a room over the phone n used my mothers credit card for them to hold but when we go down there she wont be with us. does she have to be with us or can we use my boyfriends card and I.D.
You can use your boyfriends card to pay for the room and incidentals when you arrive, but, you might have a problem checking in if the room is reserved in your mothers name and she isn't with you. She needs to add your name to the reservation to avoid problems. Keep in mind that if you arrive late (after 10:00 pm) they might have already charged your mothers card.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:29 PM

5 posts, read 17,139 times
im going to trump international towers nd i hve a perpaid room do i still need a c/c

Old 05-23-2013, 06:35 PM

9,235 posts, read 18,647,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessy perez View Post
im going to trump international towers nd i hve a perpaid room do i still need a c/c
Yes

They will want a credit card to pay for any thing you spend/damage while you are there,.

Ie; minibar, PayPerView movies, Phone, Room Service, etc.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:39 PM

kan i use my debit card idk wht to do i booked the room threw hot wire nd dont have a cerdit card

Old 05-23-2013, 06:43 PM

im going to trump international towers las vegas nd i hve a perpaid room threw hot wire nd only hve a debit card and lil to no money for a cash deposit am i screwd

Old 05-23-2013, 06:53 PM

9,235 posts, read 18,647,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessy perez View Post
im going to trump international towers las vegas nd i hve a perpaid room threw hot wire nd only hve a debit card and lil to no money for a cash deposit am i screwd
Yes, You can use a Debit Card, But they will put a HUGE HOLD on your Funds (debit card) , that may not get released for a week or so.

If you are that short on funds, Why are you going to Vegas?

Old 05-23-2013, 06:59 PM

thanks so thy charge my debit card nd take it out nd over draft my a****

Old 05-23-2013, 07:05 PM

im going beecase my bro is geting married .. i knw im dumb nd thanks for ur help .. its one of thoose things i hve to go.. ur realy helping thank i aperiate it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel