Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 08:00 AM

515 posts, read 1,329,953 times

Advertisements

I'm not apologizing for my opinion.

I stand by it, that is what I think and it's only from experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 08:16 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,152,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry251 View Post
Who says I'm stiff and intolerant?

I can tolerate many things. I'm not stiff at all, but when it comes to certain things I cringe, and that topic is babies.

Personally, I think that liberal hippies who love to see a baby attached to a woman's fat old tit shouldn't be allowed on planes, but HEY that's just me

I don't think you'd know a "Liberal Hippie" if one walked up to you and kissed you on the lips.

Usually women who are breastfeeding aren't old. And the fatness of their tit, really depends on the indivudal's body makeup.

I hear Steven Spielberg is filming a sequel to his "War Of The Worlds".

It's titled, " War Of The Worlds 2: The Day The Breasts Attacked ".

It's about two enormous, milk-filled breasts which erupt from the earth's soil and squirt breastmilk all over the place. A real horror flick.

In the movie, half of the population (mostly middle-aged "Liberal Hippies") gladly bathe in the forementioned free squirting breastmilk and use the breastmilk to lighten their Starbucks coffees.

The other half of the population, immediately run home to scrub the offensive breastmilk off their trembling bodies, with Clorox and a Brillo pad

Meanwhile, the two gigantic breasts gain a rather large and loyal following of devotes; who worship the attacking breasts .....in manner consistent with Bibical concepts.

A real tear jerker and horror show...all in one.

Pamela Anderson is said to be boycotting the movie, on grounds the storyline and concept present a conflict of interestes to her own career.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:17 AM

1,049 posts, read 3,789,849 times
Rofl ;D

Old 04-16-2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbcat View Post
Rofl ;D
You like that one?

That's what it's all about. If I can put just one smile, on one face. It's all worth it

Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 AM

1,049 posts, read 3,789,849 times
Oh yes And now I keep thinking of the Femme Bots and their boob-lasers Terrifying!

Old 04-16-2009, 08:51 AM

3,748 posts, read 12,400,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
I don't think you'd know a "Liberal Hippie" if one walked up to you and kissed you on the lips.

Usually women who are breastfeeding aren't old. And the fatness of their tit, really depends on the indivudal's body makeup.

I hear Steven Spielberg is filming a sequel to his "War Of The Worlds".

It's titled, " War Of The Worlds 2: The Day The Breasts Attacked ".

It's about two enormous, milk-filled breasts which erupt from the earth's soil and squirt breastmilk all over the place. A real horror flick.

In the movie, half of the population (mostly middle-aged "Liberal Hippies") gladly bathe in the forementioned free squirting breastmilk and use the breastmilk to lighten their Starbucks coffees.

The other half of the population, immediately run home to scrub the offensive breastmilk off their trembling bodies, with Clorox and a Brillo pad

Meanwhile, the two gigantic breasts gain a rather large and loyal following of devotes; who worship the attacking breasts .....in manner consistent with Bibical concepts.

A real tear jerker and horror show...all in one.

Pamela Anderson is said to be boycotting the movie, on grounds the storyline and concept present a conflict of interestes to her own career.
Sorry but I guess you just don't get it. For the record....I'm a woman, I did breast feed my kids but would have never EVER considered doing it in a public place. You are jumping all down the guy's throat because his opinion doesn't sync with yours. Well guess what - he IS entitled to his opinion and for that matter - so am I. Natural or not - I don't want to see a woman I don't know whipping out her boob in public for any reason.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Sorry but I guess you just don't get it. For the record....I'm a woman, I did breast feed my kids but would have never EVER considered doing it in a public place. You are jumping all down the guy's throat because his opinion doesn't sync with yours. Well guess what - he IS entitled to his opinion and for that matter - so am I. Natural or not - I don't want to see a woman I don't know whipping out her boob in public for any reason.

Facist

If you look at the order of how we posted (see page 9 and 10), you'll see that I was actually attempting to add a little levity and humor to the subject matter. But then this was posted.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry251 View Post
Yeah, food in a confined space is not nice..

but as for the breastfeeding. yes it's natural...however, peeing and defecating are natural too. Do I plop down in the middle of a plane and drop one? No, I do not!
I don't care who you are or what you believe. That's your own business.. But no rational human being can draw a comparison like that and not expect to be challenged on it.

And no rational human being could consider breastmilk the equivelent of feces and urine.

Last edited by NMyTree; 04-16-2009 at 09:06 AM..

Old 04-16-2009, 08:59 AM

16,655 posts, read 17,422,433 times
Seems cherry251 needs her own private plane!

By the way, watch out for those art galleries with Renaissance paintings- there is some nudity on show.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post

By the way, watch out for those art galleries with Renaissance paintings- there is some nudity on show.
Oh my god!!! My eyes! I'm emotionally scared for life! Oh the humanity......

Old 04-16-2009, 09:13 AM

3,748 posts, read 12,400,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post

Or perhaps all the nursing mothers that want to whip their boobs out in flight should have the private plane

So are you saying that a mother nursing in public is now a great work of art? What happened to the "natural function" argument? For that matter I don't think I've ever seen great masters of any sort displayed on public transportation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel