Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 12:07 PM

4 posts, read 50,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankDfrmSD View Post
Try this support form for their parent company, Homeaway:

[url=http://support.homeaway.com/]Homeaway.com Support Request[/url]
They are still very separate companies, and HomeAway.com will direct you to VRBO.com's Request for Assistance form.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 08:15 AM

1 posts, read 4,999 times
I sincerely hope that homeowners STOP advertising on VRBO! They are TOO expensive, have no customer support at all by phone, are not willing to negotiate renewal rates for long time advertisers, and do not answer email!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:28 PM

2 posts, read 9,741 times
Angry Property Owners Avoid VRBO

This company has the worst customer service in the business. They also try to scam you to sign up for their "better" option which is Home Away. If you too have experienced no rentals as promised, cannot find any phone number to call for assistance, cannot edit your listing, and have been fraudulently upsold Home Away then I suggest you to report them to your state to start an investigation.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:32 PM

2 posts, read 9,741 times
Angry VRBO Customer Service

I was told that the number for both VRBO and Home Away Customer Service is 866-771-3010. Good luck getting anyone to reply or help.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:36 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Eileen Buesing, Director of PR
Phone: (512) 493-0375
Email: ebuesing@homeaway.com

3801 CAPITAL OF TX HWY SUITE 150 AUSTIN TX 78704 512-684-1101 (From their SEC filings)

Old 11-16-2009, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 5,153 times
Default You can't call vrbo!

I have tried to send an email request for help 3 times and no reply. I tried looking for a phone number and it doesn't exist! What do we do???? I overpaid and need to request for a credit.

Tawn Chi
vrbo member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebola32 View Post
Hi All,
Can anyone please help. I have paid VRBO to advertise my villa on their site and they stated it would take 1-3 working days to put on. 2 weeks later my site is still under construction and looking all over the website there is not a telephone number to be seen. Is the norm to take this long as I have paid for 1 years subscription and I can 't use it!!
I have e-mailed their so called help service and yet still no reply.

has any other home owner advertising on VRBO experienced this! once payment has been made do I have to do anything? I did wonder if I had to activate or something!

Please help if you can.

Kind Regards,

Ian

Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 AM

36 posts, read 127,323 times
Beware of dealing with any Internet company that does not disclose their details, including address, contact email and phone number. This does not sound good at all. I've looked at their website and there is no link like "contact" or "about us". I hope you find a way to contact them.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 4,006 times
Are property owners advertising their homes, vacation properties etc... on VRBO happy with the service or experiencing difficulties?? I've been trying to post our cottage for rent on the site and having difficulties and their is no # and their help feature on-line to submit questions does not work?? Are they legitimate?? Are their other better companies or website I can explore to advertise my vacation property?? Thanks, Lise

Old 10-05-2010, 06:08 PM

1 posts, read 2,911 times
Wow, this company seriously sucks. Good luck if you have any issues because once VRBO has your money VRBO turns into AWOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel