U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2009, 03:57 PM

29 posts, read 61,547 times

Advertisements

I would just like to pose a question to those of you out there that are well versed with finding the most affordable choices for travel. I am looking to travel from Tampa Florida on February 4th and arrive in Springfield MA or a surrounding area like Windsor Locks, Ct on the same day. I need to find something as affordable as possible and I only have a limited time span to execute this scenario (Start: Feb. 4th and Return Feb.8th) as if all of this isn't enough I am on a limited time span due to the fact that this is all the vacation time I can take from work. I've looked at Expedia and a few other travel sights and haven't seen much that looks like its in a decent price range. I'm not unrealistic in my pricing but I guess at this point I am just trying to get an objective point of view from another party that might be perhaps a little more resourceful. My options as I see them are either through train,plane,bus or maybe a rental car so its just a matter of finding the cheapest mode of transportation to make this trip a reality. Any input would be appreciated from those of you that feel that you are experienced enough to offer some input.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 10:25 AM

17,031 posts, read 28,746,992 times
Given the short time, a flight to Boston is your best bet.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel