Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Tri-Cities
 [Register]
Tri-Cities Kennewick - Pasco - Richland area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 03:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,536 times

Advertisements

I purchased a Hayden Home in September last year with many upgraded options in West Richland and haven't had any issues at all. What you have to understand here is that companies like Hayden Homes don't employ the builders--they hire trades in the area to build their houses. Just the same, their sales agents are employed by another company, New Home Star, so you will also get varying experiences during the process of buying the home depending on the sales agent. Not every person cares equally about their job and that's just a fact of life. That being said, the homes they build in different areas can vary in craftsmanship slightly due to different trades doing the actual building and their varying skill levels. Sometimes accidents happen, and when they do, those people complain. I know hayden homes has built thousands of homes and you don't see thousands of people complaining. The ratio of people with bad experiences to how many homes they've actually built is quite low from what I can tell which is why we chose them. If Hayden Homes didn't exist, my family would be in a much smaller house for the amount of money we paid and I'm grateful for that.

I know that Hayden Homes cares greatly about their home buyer's experience and they work hard to make sure they are satisfied, and I'm speaking from personal experience. Our sales agent was awesome and so was the project manager that oversaw the building of the house. He personally fixed a few things that weren't up to par before we even moved in. The sales process went smoothly as well except when we had to deal with their preferred lender, Washington Trust. They were pretty terrible, but that's a common experience when dealing with banks. Once we got through that part, everything else was great.

Long story short, nobody is perfect and when you're judging a company that has built thousands of homes, you'd be wise to understand that you can't please all the people all the time--there will be bad experiences. Welcome to life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,274 times
On behalf of Hayden Homes - we appreciate the straightforward and honest feedback. We do want all of those reading this forum to know that we are aware of the comments and concerns and we are continually looking at feedback from here and many other sources, so that we can improve not only our homes but also our communities. With that, we are not perfect and understand our homes are built by human hands, in the elements, and things can happen. But we will always do our best to listen to our homeowners and do what we can to ensure your experiences are positive. Please feel free to reach out to your Community Manager directly, Customer Care Manager or us at send us a note at social@hayden-homes.com.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:52 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,863,546 times
It is good to see reps from Hayden Homes read these threads. I don't see the interiors or experience living in one of their products, but I do give them a rep for building attractive buildings in several different price ranges. I would guess that they price their products competitively, as this is basic business practice. I will stop short of saying "you get what you pay for", (ok I guess I didn't stop short), but I have no issue with this builder. They are definitely a part of the Tri-Cities expansion, and they indeed believe in the marketplace here.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:20 PM

1 posts, read 1,084 times
My husband and I had a very positive experience with Hayden Homes. While we didn’t have our home custom built — we did buy it new. Not only did Hayden Homes extend our offer contract to allow for our funding to go through from our VA lender, they paid our closing costs! We’ve lived in our Hayden Home for over 4 years now and the only issue we’ve had was an ac unit issue from the drip pan being installed incorrectly, but that was the fault of Total Energy Management— the contractor who installed the ac unit. They came out to fix it, but were not successful, so my husband and I fixed it ourselves. Other than that, our home has been perfect and accommodating for us and our 3 children. We purchased the Stoneridge.

Last edited by aritari; 04-12-2018 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: Grammar

Old 04-26-2018, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,042 times
Default Thank you

Aritari -
We want to Thank You for taking the time to write a review of your experience. You feedback is very valuable to us and we appreciate it.
Warmly,
Akruit - Hayden Homes
Quote:
Originally Posted by aritari View Post
My husband and I had a very positive experience with Hayden Homes. While we didn’t have our home custom built — we did buy it new. Not only did Hayden Homes extend our offer contract to allow for our funding to go through from our VA lender, they paid our closing costs! We’ve lived in our Hayden Home for over 4 years now and the only issue we’ve had was an ac unit issue from the drip pan being installed incorrectly, but that was the fault of Total Energy Management— the contractor who installed the ac unit. They came out to fix it, but were not successful, so my husband and I fixed it ourselves. Other than that, our home has been perfect and accommodating for us and our 3 children. We purchased the Stoneridge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Tri-Cities