Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2014, 04:28 PM

243 posts, read 509,698 times

Advertisements

I had to look that up MT, hadnt heard of that.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:43 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
I had to look that up MT, hadnt heard of that.
The Franklin Scandal is very interesting and very disturbing. There are ties between the Franklin Scandal and Colorado. It's not for the faint of heart but it does help to understand how these rings operate.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:56 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,282 times
This also reminds me of the Johnny Gosch case. His mother claims he is not dead, but in hiding after escaping the pedophile ring that captured. Another interesting fact is Mrs. Gosh claims she has pictures of him with a body that may have been dead with a tie around the neck...

Johnny Gosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-15-2014, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
This also reminds me of the Johnny Gosch case. His mother claims he is not dead, but in hiding after escaping the pedophile ring that captured. Another interesting fact is Mrs. Gosh claims she has pictures of him with a body that may have been dead with a tie around the neck...

Johnny Gosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johnny Gosch was said to have been a victim in the Franklin Scandal. His mom believes that he is still alive. She said that he came to see her late one night, for a brief visit years after his abduction and that he was on the run from his captors. It is an interesting story. It is hard to read, very disturbing. The pictures of him bound and tied up can be found online under google images. I also found a police sketch of the suspect who abducted him and it is exactly the same as a police sketch for a missing girl from Arizona named Michaela Joy Garecht. So creepy!

Old 02-15-2014, 07:14 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,282 times
I'm really starting to wonder if there are pedophile rings or just sections of one big ring. Notice how a lot of things can tie one ring to another.

Old 02-15-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
I'm really starting to wonder if there are pedophile rings or just sections of one big ring. Notice how a lot of things can tie one ring to another.

I wonder the same.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:13 PM

243 posts, read 509,698 times
The Johnny Gosch case was disturbing, in the end I had to stop reading about it. I didnt realise he was a victim of the Franklin cover up though.

fact is stranger than fiction.

Last edited by duffy68; 02-15-2014 at 08:29 PM..

Old 02-15-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
The Johnny Gosch case was disturbing, in the end I had to stop reading about it. I didnt realise he was a victim of the Franklin cover up though.

fact is stranger than fiction.
I agree. I started reading about it years ago and had to stop. It was just too much. I started again recently. It is very disturbing.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:05 PM

125 posts, read 125,199 times
Would any of you mind producing one scintilla of credible evidence that Fleet White or John Ramsey were involved in a pedophile ring? You have been going on about this for several pages now. Need I remind you that Fleet White and John Ramsey are real, living people with feelings just as important as your own?

The possibility of getting your pants sued off for defamation, etc. notwithstanding, do you not think it absolutely cruel, unjust, and immoral to make such terrible allegations, over and over and over again, against the reputations of these people based upon nothing more than your catty imaginations?

How would you feel if such unsupported public aspersion were being made against your character and reputation?

Old 02-15-2014, 09:10 PM

125 posts, read 125,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I read that she had become a born again Christian during her cancer bout so maybe that accounts for some of the outbursts and things that she said. I don't have any idea how I would have reacted, cannot imagine.

That said, I have now read all the interviews of Nancy Krebs that I could find and I believe her, sickening though it may be. It does sound like White Sr was a pedophile and he turned his son into one too. John Ramsay set up methods of hiding the money that was made on the exploitation of these girls.

Videos were made, she said everything was always filmed. Christmas was a busy time, she said, because you could have parties and no one would suspect anything. Also, kids were out of school so their wounds would have time to heal.

I don't think the Ramsays actually DID it, but they were involved somehow. They certainly didn't intend for it to happen. Beyond that, I would just be guessing that maybe John already was a pedophile--despite his pure reputation as a pillar of the community--and Patsy was interested in pageants so they made a good couple. John could have encouraged the pageants whereas most husbands would have discouraged them.

Who wrote the ransom note? Who strangled her? Other details? I don't think we will ever know. There is so much money and power involved in covering it all up that there will be no more answers. That's how I feel now. I don't even know if the Ramsays knew who did it. Nancy Krebs seemed to think it could have been Fleet White Sr.
Are you really a moderator at this forum? How does that happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime