Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2014, 04:40 PM

513 posts, read 470,637 times

Advertisements

The ransom letter was no joke.its a big part of what happen( your not the only fat cat around)meaning you not the only rich person around.I think the perps knew much about the Ramseys by the tap of their phone and of their plans, events, and going through the house, papers, ect, is why they wrote the letter with their paper and pen! I do think the letter was genuine, a foreign faction taking a hostage for the money. If it was a sex ring or kidnapping they would have took the child, if it was a pedophile there would have been sperm.

Last edited by docyabut; 02-20-2014 at 05:02 PM..

Old 02-20-2014, 05:02 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
The ransom letter was no joke.its a big part of what happen( your not the only fat cat around)meaning you not the only rich person around.I think the perps knew much about the Ramseys by the tap of their phone and of their plans, events, and going through the house, papers, ect, is why they wrote the letter with their paper and pen!
Docy, I've told you, several posts before, what aspects of the note I find nonsensical. You never replied. Don't use one sentence and claim the note doesn't have weak points. Look at every thing I bolded and tell me you seriously think harden criminals who could murder a child wrote it. IMO, it sounds like the fantasy someone very sheltered (such as Patsy who has a similar writing style) would come up with.

Have the police ever said anything about papers/things being out of place? The only thing they've ever said was the pad belonged to Patsy and pages were ripped out before the note. You don't have to do that much research to know where rich people live. It's pretty common knowledge. I can tell you were the "richer" people live in my city and what streets.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
Docy, I've told you, several posts before, what aspects of the note I find nonsensical. You never replied. Don't use one sentence and claim the note doesn't have weak points. Look at every thing I bolded and tell me you seriously think harden criminals who could murder a child wrote it. IMO, it sounds like the fantasy someone very sheltered (such as Patsy who has a similar writing style) would come up with.

Have the police ever said anything about papers/things being out of place? The only thing they've ever said was the pad belonged to Patsy and pages were ripped out before the note. You don't have to do that much research to know where rich people live. It's pretty common knowledge. I can tell you were the "richer" people live in my city and what streets.

Advocates came in and cleaned up the house, the only room sealed off was JB bedroom that morning. Much evidence could have been misplaced.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:51 PM

243 posts, read 509,750 times
Quote:
The Ramseys had thirty guests for dinner the 23 that night. What a better time to tap the phone to go unnoticed in the planning of the invasion and in the testing it to see if it worked. We have a hostage situation for the money.
Hostage situation?

There was no hostage, and whoever they were, they weren't too interested in getting the money- they didnt ring when they said would, indeed, they didnt ring at all.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
Hostage situation?

There was no hostage, and whoever they were, they weren't too interested in getting the money- they didnt ring when they said would, indeed, they didnt ring at all.
Not only that. If they if were so interested in money, why not ask for more? John was a millionaire.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:55 PM

Much of the letter concentrated on warning Jon Benet's parents not to deviate from the kidnappers' instructions. It claimed that any attempt to alert the police or other authorities or interfere with the kidnappers' plans would lead to the death of their daughter.The ransom letter was so clear of what they would do if the Ramsey's contacted any law enforcements and thats exactly what the Ramsey's did by calling 911.

The letter
Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
Not only that. If they if were so interested in money, why not ask for more? John was a millionaire.
that's right.

trying to make it look like someone that had been in their house ie the housekeeper etc. and saw the butt stub of the bonus.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Much of the letter concentrated on warning Jon Benet's parents not to deviate from the kidnappers' instructions. It claimed that any attempt to alert the police or other authorities or interfere with the kidnappers' plans would lead to the death of their daughter.The ransom letter was so clear of what they would do if the Ramsey's contacted any law enforcements and thats exactly what the Ramsey's did by calling 911.

The letter
Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter.
So what did they do? rang every man and his dog to come over that morning, totally ignoring the note. Just like they totally ignored the time the kidnappers said they would ring.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:

The letter
Jonbenet was dead hours before the authorities were called. Much of the letter was rambling. You could get rid of 60% of the note and it would read the same and more sense/be more threatening.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
So what did they do? rang every man and his dog to come over that morning, totally ignoring the note. Just like they totally ignored the time the kidnappers said they would ring.
Not only the Ramseys. Everyone in the house, except Arnt, ignored the deadline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime