Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2014, 04:06 PM

243 posts, read 509,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
It's funny he describes a pedophile as a "nice guy". When you listen to the Ramseys they have a lot of Freudian slips...

they do. the dude interviewing him should have put him on the spot about that- JR is one cool customer, he is in charge of this interview.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:58 PM

513 posts, read 469,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
Just like the Rams called JB 'that child' after her death.

classic distancing, in both cases.
Some times people are cold in a sudden lost I know I was there, its a shock at the time and one does`nt want to love anymore, and just give a cold expression, not like some who actually kill their kid or kids and are crying all over the place , I can relate to how the Ramsey's might have felt, but it doesn't solve why JB was murdered. If that happen to me I would have gotten that money as soon as possible with out ever contacted the law. However I don't think it would have helped JB because she was close to death by smashing her over the head because she screamed that night with their mag flashlight.

Werner Spitz Account. "Dr. Werner Spitz, Macomb County, MI Medical Examiner, who worked on the JonBenet Ramsey case has demonstrated that "you can place the end of the flashlight perfectly into her wound."

Old 02-22-2014, 07:34 PM

damn this case its got me again, its easy to get stuck talking about this one case, its got everything and so many coincidences and quirks that are distracting and perplexing!

just to get an idea maybe we could all post who we think did it.

Im not forum savvy enough to start a poll but there's not many posters here and maybe peeps want to play along.

Are you

RDI
PDI
JDI
BDI
IDI

or like me TRKWDI. or add a catergory?

I might just stay TRKWDI leaning heavily towards the Rams involvement in a pedophile ring and a huge cover up. lol.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:12 PM

513 posts, read 469,640 times
Quote:
damn this case its got me again, its easy to get stuck talking about this one case, its got everything and so many coincidences and quirks that are distracting and perplexing!

just to get an idea maybe we could all post who we think did it.

Im not forum savvy enough to start a poll but there's not many posters here and maybe peeps want to play along.

Are you

RDI
PDI
JDI
BDI
IDI

or like me TRKWDI. or add a catergory?

I might just stay TRKWDI leaning heavily towards the Rams involvement in a pedophile ring and a huge cover up. lol.
If it was a pedophile ring that paid a lot of money to get that child, they never would have killed her, they just would have taken the child.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
If it was a pedophile ring that paid a lot of money to get that child, they never would have killed her, they just would have taken the child.
well maybe they didn't mean to kill her.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:33 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,650,295 times
Quote:
well maybe they didn't mean to kill her.
No, they didn't mean to kill her. However, I have no idea who "they" are.

I lean toward pedophile ring that the Ramseys knew about. I also believe that they were devastated at her death and that different people react in different ways. Most of the time they are trying to protect their privacy and their reputation and get the press off their backs. Those seem to be the reasons for the their interviews and writings, trying to clear things up.

It's a huge mystery as to why the kidnappers didn't kidnap her. Unless............and here we go again, in circles.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:57 PM

round and round...short of a confession, I dont think this case will ever be solved. a lot of people have their hopes pinned on BR, myself included. if there was in fact a pedophile ring we have less than buckleys of the truth ever coming out.

Weren't both the kids in therapy at the time of JB's death? read that somewhere.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:18 AM

973 posts, read 1,452,880 times
I thing the ring did it with Ramsey's knowledge. I think the Ramsey's were getting some compensation. I don't think it the first time this happened to her. There's too many signs of prior abuse. Maybe it was a new person. I'm thinking it was someone who did it before and upping things or a new person who was too rough. I think the death was an accident. I'm not sure if the parents felt remorse, but if they did the fear they had of being publicly outed was worse. I believe Patsy wrote the note. I think every thing she wrote it in had nothing to do with what actually happened.

The one thing I don't think I'm wrong about is the Ramseys do know more than they've said and know who the killer is.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:24 AM

Quote:
round and round...short of a confession, I dont think this case will ever be solved. a lot of people have their hopes pinned on BR, myself included. if there was in fact a pedophile ring we have less than buckleys of the truth ever coming out.

Weren't both the kids in therapy at the time of JB's death? read that somewhere.
I would hope Burke would. At the same time, I feel like he's suffered so much. I wonder if John has spoken to his wife about the death... I think the answer is no. It seems like everyone who would know the killer is either guilty of something or would be threatened/harmed.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
No, they didn't mean to kill her. However, I have no idea who "they" are.

I lean toward pedophile ring that the Ramseys knew about. I also believe that they were devastated at her death and that different people react in different ways. Most of the time they are trying to protect their privacy and their reputation and get the press off their backs. Those seem to be the reasons for the their interviews and writings, trying to clear things up.

It's a huge mystery as to why the kidnappers didn't kidnap her. Unless............and here we go again, in circles.
This alone tells me it was never about money on the killer's part. You would still get money for the remains.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.