Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2012, 12:01 AM

137 posts, read 151,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Thanks for the links!

It's not a mystery to me...nor anyone else who is familiar with the facts of the case.

The only mystery is why they got away with it.

IMO.
There are ton's of links to this very sad case. I will always be in the Ramsey Camp, as to who committed the murder.

The daily Camera:

Former Boulder DA investigator writes JonBenet Ramsey book

link has a video.

Old 07-20-2012, 12:46 AM

1,289 posts, read 3,035,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Abuse was definitely a factor in this case. By whom or how many, we may never know.
SRA seems like a red herring, too much disinfo. on line. And a perfect way for the defense to divert attention away from the family, and the fact that JBR's body had suffered long-term "chronic molestation" according to 6 medical experts.
that points to either or both parents (the long term molestation)

Old 08-01-2012, 08:39 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Chapter 1 - JonBenet Ramsey: Prostitution of Justice by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller | Thomas C. Miller | Denver Colorado

Written by an insider, his book was published in Japan and Turkey before finally geting cleared for publication in U.S.

James Kolar's book "Foreign faction: Who really Killed JonBenet" and his theory involves the family. And he has evidence that Social services was involved prior to the murder, involving family members (i.e., there were prior problems).

His evidence was rejected by D.A. Lacy who said she "didnt want to jeopardize HER relationship with the Ramseys". (It is unethical and illegal for a DA to side with suspects). Politics and careers were invested in this case NEVER being solved.

Psychiatric and medical records were never subpoenaed by Hunter's office.

I haven't finished the book yet. Kolar was working in the D.A.'s offiice after Hunter left.

Kolar does say there will never be justice in this case, and I believe that is accurate, sadly.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:06 PM

1,289 posts, read 3,035,849 times
Quote:
Chapter 1 - JonBenet Ramsey: Prostitution of Justice by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller | Thomas C. Miller | Denver Colorado

Written by an insider, his book was published in Japan and Turkey before finally geting cleared for publication in U.S.

James Kolar's book "Foreign faction: Who really Killed JonBenet" and his theory involves the family. And he has evidence that Social services was involved prior to the murder, involving family members (i.e., there were prior problems).

His evidence was rejected by D.A. Lacy who said she "didnt want to jeopardize HER relationship with the Ramseys". (It is unethical and illegal for a DA to side with suspects). Politics and careers were invested in this case NEVER being solved.

I haven't finished the book yet. Kolar was working in the D.A.'s offiice after Hunter left.

Kolar does say there will never be justice in this case, and I believe that is accurate, sadly.
probably not, barring a death bed confession from someone involved, one person didn't confess anything when they died, even though she should have.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:22 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:

"Politics and careers were invested in this case never being solved." Exactly. Vested interest in it not being solved, not prosecuting the guilty parties. Also, I wonder about which parent would have been charged. Hard one. How to prove which one actually did it and which helped cover it up.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck_steak View Post
probably not, barring a death bed confession from someone involved, one person didn't confess anything when they died, even though she should have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
"Politics and careers were invested in this case never being solved." Exactly. Vested interest in it not being solved, not prosecuting the guilty parties. Also, I wonder about which parent would have been charged. Hard one. How to prove which one actually did it and which helped cover it up.
That's one reason why Patsy couldn't confess on her deathbed.......John would be prosecuted as an accessory......at the least.

Now John......yes, he could very easily confess on his deathbed.....but he won't.....not to protect an accomplice.....but to protect his reputation.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:34 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Burke needs to speak.

I doubt he will while his fathers alive, but everything rests on him.

He can either keep hiding, or give his sister some justice.

Knowing his genetic makeup as we do, no doubt lying is second nature, so don't hold your breath.

Old 08-02-2012, 03:27 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:

Possibly reported by MDs in JonBenets 30+ office visits, something she said at school, or even something Burke told a teacher at school. Both are mandated reporters, none of which will speak due to ethics and fear of a Ramsey lawsuit. I'll take a guess whatever the SServices intervention entails, their former family friends the Whites had knowledge of as well. If ever there were a book written by the Whites, it'd be on my to read list.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Wow, Dream...thanks for posting that link. I read the first chapter...and was stunned at the information that has been hidden...I might even get the book. The entire scenario is laid out, and reading this, is chilling. Looks pretty spot on to me.

And even if Social Services was ever called, or even investigated the Ramseys...I am pretty sure, it was shut down quick. Seems like no one wants to believe rich folks abuse their kids...and they are the best at hiding everything...

Last edited by jasper12; 08-02-2012 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: edit.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:40 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
I'm gonna buy it.

People in Colorado need to demand some transparency in this investigation. It's not too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime