Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 12:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
I hated the news videos that show the parents of the men charged claiming that their kids are good and were probably set up or forced to confess.
All the footage, 300 photos and video of them attending the funerals couldn't convince the families they acted on their own free will, the denial itself is nausiating.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 01:27 AM

35 posts, read 100,906 times
I could not imagine why anybody would want to see that footage. I never have, never will. I dont need to know, have too much respect for the victims.

One thing that troubles me about the internet is that anybody can watch thousands of people being murdered in so many horrific ways. Gotta wonder what sort of effect seeing that is having on our children.

Re the murderers, i cant imagine they are having a great time in that horrible Ukrainian prison. Im certain there are older inmates making sure these guys lives are hell- if you know what I mean.

Old 09-10-2010, 03:33 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markovski View Post
I could not imagine why anybody would want to see that footage. I never have, never will. I dont need to know, have too much respect for the victims.

One thing that troubles me about the internet is that anybody can watch thousands of people being murdered in so many horrific ways. Gotta wonder what sort of effect seeing that is having on our children.

Re the murderers, i cant imagine they are having a great time in that horrible Ukrainian prison. Im certain there are older inmates making sure these guys lives are hell- if you know what I mean.
When I was reading about it, I was peeking through my fingers, just in case a photo showed up from the video. I can't watch stuff like that. It haunts me. Reading about it and hearing it was disturbing enough.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:16 PM

214 posts, read 961,308 times
Wow. I didn't know about these crimes at all. I just read thru the Wiki article and I am in shock! I can't believe someone could do this to other people and animals....especially so young. True evil.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:30 PM

738 posts, read 1,883,831 times
I have seen horrific videos in my life, but absolutely nothing matches the graphic and gory content of this. . . . . . . .

Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs take human evilness to a whole new level.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZZEL View Post
I have seen horrific videos in my life, but absolutely nothing matches the graphic and gory content of this. . . . . . . .

Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs take human evilness to a whole new level.

I still haven't been able to watch, and seriously don't think I ever could, but I've been reading about it for almost a year, now. Those kids aren't human. Can't be.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:52 PM

738 posts, read 1,883,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I still haven't been able to watch, and seriously don't think I ever could, but I've been reading about it for almost a year, now. Those kids aren't human. Can't be.

Right??????? It is insanity........

Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 AM

731 posts, read 1,579,010 times
I had never heard about this before. I read several articles about the Maniacs and went to a few other discussion boards to read their comments. I didn't watch the video.

I have never bought into the "reptilians" the class of aliens on Earth. However, I am beginning to think this phenonema may exist insofar as the development of a brain is defected, a congenital malformation. The parts of brain that deal with instinct, basic survival needs, etc. but does not
have lingual characteristics. Basically, the Maniacs, for example their brains are controlled by this reptile-ish stage of brain development. Many people who acknowledge this reptile nature of themselves control that part of the brain or deny the impulses altogether.

The deal is to me, that these Maniacs are reptilian in their nature and are controlled by this cold-blooded, lowest form of life needs and desires. They think only of themselves, have not respect for life (as a snake), and truly may not be exactly human in cortex development.l

I think they should be eliminated from the earth, and all who are their like much in the way I kill all snakes they are reptiles.
I also thought to myself, "Is Transylvania in the Ukraine?"

In defense of Ukranians in general, my son visited the Ukraine and loved the people he met. This is not a Russian, German thing, is is a humanoid thing.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
We know these messed up people exist, but the ugliest stories always seem to come when two or more of them meet up in life.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:32 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Transylvania is in what is now Romania. It is in the Carpathian Mountains which does border Ukraine.

I have been to all of the above places and I have many friends from these areas.

To think that there is any connection between the location and these murders is absurd.

I have never seen the footage and I do not want to see it. I know what the content is in general and I can't possibly see how watching this would be edifying to me as a person.

When I was in college there was a movie called " The Faces of Death."

Never had any desire to see that either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime