Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 04:33 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,126,635 times

Advertisements

The Sacramento sword slayer, who killed the mother of his children with a sword-right in front of them. He was featured on America's most wanted and is the definition of evil. This was years ago, and he just walked away and vanished. I actually look for updates once in a while..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 06:30 PM

6,191 posts, read 18,154,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Who killed JonBenet Ramsey-I lived in Denver at the time..I know the story well-I've always believed the parents know more..

Also, there was a murder in Denver-it was a child named Jacob-he was stabbed in a park when he was 13-no witnesses-I can't think of his last name but I used to play in the same park..

Yes, where is Jimmy Hoffa's body-and Natalie Hollaway' body
I lived in Denver at the same time and remember Jacob's murder...over on the west side, in Wheatridge I think? Wow, haven't thought of that in years.

Also JonBenet, I always thought if the parents weren't involved, they knew.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:21 PM

297 posts, read 519,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroptera View Post
I lived in Denver at the same time and remember Jacob's murder...over on the west side, in Wheatridge I think? Wow, haven't thought of that in years.

Also JonBenet, I always thought if the parents weren't involved, they knew.
I did a search and his full name is Jakeob McKnight and the suspect's name is....John Ramsey "Felix" Chinn.

Boy stabbed repeatedly in park | Cold Cases

Old 04-14-2011, 07:40 PM

5,652 posts, read 19,345,372 times
Jon Benet Ramsey of course - the entire country wants that one solved.
I would like the remainder of the people killed by John Wayne Gacy exhumed from the apartment building property where he used to be maintenance man. There are DEFINITELY more bodies there.
In the Chicago area, I would like to find out whatever happened to those cute little girls: Diamond and Tionda Bradley.
And again in Chicagoland: who killed the wives: stacey peterson and lisa stebik.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:34 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,843,389 times
carol lannen and elizabeth mccabe in dundee, scotland 1979

Police deny identifying suspect in unsolved murder case | STV Video

Old 04-15-2011, 10:37 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,607 times
Definitely Jon Benet Ramsay. That is the most bizarre case ever.

Also Natalie Holloway. I'm sure it was the Vandersloot kid.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:01 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,256,477 times
Cases that I find the most perplexing:

JonBeney Ramsey
Morgan Harrington
The Long Island Serial Killer (2010/2011)
Zodiac

Also, what happened to Maura Murray?

Disappearance of Maura Murray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-16-2011, 04:08 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,256,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
I also want to know the true story behind JFK and what happened to Amelia Earhart.

Simple. I can tell you right now:

JFK was assassinated by a nutjob named Lee Harvey Oswald. Not space aliens. Not Elvis. Not Bigfoot. Not a mysterious second gunman. Not the CIA/Mafia/military industrial complex/Martians/Lyndon Johnsohn/George W. Bush/Obama/Illuminati/Mormons together acting in a vast conspiracy.

Amelia Earhart crashed and sunk into the Pacific. One among the thousands upon thousands and thousands of human beings who have disappeared at sea since time immemorial.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:03 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
Mine isn't a big, well known story.
I'd like to know who killed my friend's Dad 35 years ago while he worked in a small convenience store down the street...he was shot late at night during a robbery, there were no witnesses.
We live in a small town, so I've often wondered is it someone I know?
Same here, a local story. When I was ten a 13-year-old girl was murdered in my small town. She belonged to a local drum and bugle corps and was strangled with her banner. That was in 1968. A couple of years later, one of the town cops shot himself in the head, and there was a rumor that he had been the murderer, but I don't think there was any evidence.

As a weird footnote to the story, in the 1980's, that murdered girl's older sister came home from work early one day and surprised a burglar, who shot and killed her. Three sisters, two murdered. If I were the remaining one, I'd be walking on eggshells.

Old 04-17-2011, 05:05 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,618,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
I did a search and his full name is Jakeob McKnight and the suspect's name is....John Ramsey "Felix" Chinn.

Boy stabbed repeatedly in park | Cold Cases

Yep that is it...ugh..I just remember always going to the park -it's a nice park and they dedicated it to Jakeob-Jakeb's pond..thanks-too bad that slime ball never was punished..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime