Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 04:20 PM

243 posts, read 508,161 times

Advertisements

thats true June, lots of people top themselves over money.

Bernie, the evidence does go against her and there is something about her that isn't quite right to me-you seem to know more about the case than I do- why did her and Darin get divorced, I saw her saying in an interview, she found out he had asked some guy to steal his car for the insurance money? or maybe do the house over or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 03:33 PM

2 posts, read 6,971 times
Default Jury saw all the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
I read that the jurors didnt get to see all the photos of her bruises.
Those bruises were pretty bad, could someone do that to themself? and I agree Annie, I dont think she should be on death row.
The jurors did get to see all the pictures. One gentleman didn't recall seeing one in particular, but the picture rumor has run rampant for years by her "fans". There is no evidence of an intruder, no motive, no logic. She wanted out of the life of responsibility and was losing her money/lifestyle which meant everything to her.

Sadly, yet another Diane Downs, Susan Smith types of narcissistic filicide.

I truly believe she is guilty and where she belongs.

I'm glad she didn't also murder Drake, and I'm hoping he beats this leukemia fast, he's had a hard enough life already.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:46 PM

243 posts, read 508,161 times
thanks for your reply Opining.

sad that the little one has leukemia.

the more Ive read the more she is guilty.

Old 02-12-2015, 04:59 AM

47 posts, read 82,184 times
Same here. I never bought that she was involved. After several docs, documents, books, websites, reports, interviews, etc. my opinion is that Darin did it. He couldn't kill them all because he'd be the number one suspect. I think he killed the children and attacked her and ran out, dropped and stashed the evidence and rerouted back to his house and got in through a backside/upper window. He was a shady individual.

Problem is, there's no solid evidence it was either one of them :/

Old 02-14-2015, 03:00 AM

2,673 posts, read 5,431,450 times
Darlie was the murderer and it is obvious. It is similar to the Jeffrey MacDonald case in that they both slaughtered their children and blamed the murders on strangers. MacDonald also stabbed himself in the chest while his family had mutliple, deep wounds. The children were over killed and yet Jeffrey MacDonald and Darlie Routier suffered vastly different injuries which were far from life threatening. This is always a red flag but people really need to study the evidence to get a full picture.

Any person that has read the full transcripts always comes away saying Darlie is the murderer.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:19 AM

14,785 posts, read 23,956,596 times
Im sorry Im not convinced of her guilt either , I do believe that Darin was involved in drugs and knew some shady charecters and he owed someone some money or something and I do believe there was some life insurance on the kids and darlie . I do think darin is responsible for all of this and how investigators never found anything concrete , one of them did suspect darin of all of it , they just could not prove it and what did the silly string video prove ? nothing except that darlie is a little on the strange side and who are we to determine what that video says . I m sure most of us would be surprised how many strange people are walking the earth with us all . I have suspected Darin since this case came to light .

Old 02-14-2015, 11:45 AM

649 posts, read 566,323 times
I tend to believe that Darlie is innocent. It's not common for a stranger to come inside someone's home and murder their children but it does happen. Look up Tommy Lynn Sells. That's exactly what he did.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:14 PM

1,562 posts, read 1,482,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiPrice View Post
Same here. I never bought that she was involved. After several docs, documents, books, websites, reports, interviews, etc. my opinion is that Darin did it. He couldn't kill them all because he'd be the number one suspect. I think he killed the children and attacked her and ran out, dropped and stashed the evidence and rerouted back to his house and got in through a backside/upper window. He was a shady individual.

Problem is, there's no solid evidence it was either one of them :/
I'm not sure how you drew this conclusion after absorbing so much material about this case. There's only 2 problems with your theory: One is that there isn't a shred of evidence to indicate Darin did it. The other is that it would've been physically impossible as you described.
I agree with Bernie. You need to read the transcripts. You may still think Darlie didn't do it, but Darin is out of the question.

Old 02-24-2015, 04:20 PM

1,256 posts, read 2,481,592 times
I haven't read/absorbed all of the evidence, so I am undecided on her guilt/innocence.

One thing that raises a "?" for me are the photos of wounds/cuts to Darlie's fingers, wrists and the bruising of her wrists, arms and shoulders. These certainly appear to be defensive in nature - ?

I don't think there is any comparison of her injuries vs. those of Jeffery MacDonald. Router's are much more severe.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:56 AM

1,562 posts, read 1,482,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
I haven't read/absorbed all of the evidence, so I am undecided on her guilt/innocence.

One thing that raises a "?" for me are the photos of wounds/cuts to Darlie's fingers, wrists and the bruising of her wrists, arms and shoulders. These certainly appear to be defensive in nature - ?

I don't think there is any comparison of her injuries vs. those of Jeffery MacDonald. Router's are much more severe.
I'm almost convinced of her guilt, but there are some legitimate questions in this case. That was one that stood out to me. The prosecution contends that these were self-inflicted wounds while she was in the hospital.
The other piece that I wonder about is the bloody sock found 75 feet down the alley. They claim that she planted it as part of the staging of the crime.
With all due respect to Darlie, does she really seem smart enough to have considered these things?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime