Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 02:42 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,307,156 times

Advertisements

Overpayments on childcare happen when the "Mother" takes the kids to daycare, and then goes home and does crack for the rest of the day, or whatever...it takes about 3 months to follow up on this, because for some STRANGE reason, the daycare does not tell on the Mother, because they are getting a fat check from the childcare fund, the Mother does not tell for some STRANGE reason, because she does not have to take care of her kids, so..it takes an audit, when the worker calls the Mother, and wants to see her actual paycheck stubs...and of course, many of these parents, who say they have no computer skills...send in fake check stubs...they spend more time being criminal...anyway...then, it needs to be further investigated, because she realizes that her Food stamps will be reduced with the fake check stubs, and her rent will increase...blah blah....anyway....that results in an overpayment for childcare, and no more child care funds are released until the overpayment is reduced. Now, this can be worked out, and there is a payment schedule...but if you take money from the "man"..he is in your business...and some people don't want that....

Last edited by jasper12; 07-06-2011 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: edit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 06:12 PM

27,207 posts, read 46,676,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
While she went to work, a mother locked her 3 children, 1,3,4 ages, in a bedrm with no fans/AC. They had water access but no food. When DSS found them: bedrm was 93 degrees. They are now in DSS housing.

live5news.com
Anderson SC
Since when is that a crime...nowadays you can put duct tape on your child mouth, party for 31 days and not be found guilty....

Old 07-06-2011, 06:19 PM

455 posts, read 632,478 times
What city/state was this in, clearly iy wasn't 93 degrees all day, whats next, will we start arresting kids at the park when the temp is over 90?, Oh, don't forget about the "failure to apply sunscreen" charge.Help the women out for a few months and she'll be fine.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:35 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,307,156 times
This will reveal my ancient age, but I grew up in a home, in Southern Utah, we had no air conditioning. My family worked, and back when I was a kid, there was not much in the way of childcare.

So, I am not going to judge this woman, but why don't women use birth control? Back in the day, there was not birth control pills, shots, abortions...

Old 07-08-2011, 10:51 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,947,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Since when is that a crime...nowadays you can put duct tape on your child mouth, party for 31 days and not be found guilty....
I heard the duct tape was just laying there with no DNA on it.

I believe the idea is to catch bad situations before they become desperate. I wish there were more intervention at school to find mistreatment of kids. Just because you can have children does not mean you should. If driving is a privilege, then having kids sure should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime