Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 09:17 AM

33,549 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

I didn't watch Nancy Grace at all and I am mad all on my own.. the jurors are air heads.. the defense presented lies and conjecture and Casey is a murderer and walking free.. is there a reason to be mad?? I think so and it hasn't got anything to do with Nancy Grace.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:44 AM

2,687 posts, read 7,406,958 times
Talking Oh...now..Lighten up...

Nancy Grace is a hoot...as is Jane Velez-Mitchell. I laugh so hard when I watch either one of them. They are so over-the-top w/their emotions. You all must realize it's all for ratings and nothing more. The way Nancy Grace practically bursts into tears whenever she gets 'emotional' about something..
lolol...and you can practically see Jane spit when she get's a bit excited...
it's their job. We turn them on for comic relief in our home. "Honey, got the kleenex? Nancy's on..."....lolol... and what's with Jane's hair? We laugh so hard and the debate is still running that it's a wig...it's gotta be...lolol..'Call in the Lawyers'...lolol...
Have a great weekend.
Koale

Old 07-15-2011, 09:49 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Jane is a hoot! With her vegetarian, post-addiction...and is she lesbian? Tha hair is a bit much

Old 07-15-2011, 03:45 PM

455 posts, read 632,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
12 pages on demonizing Nancy Grace? What the hell is wrong with you people? If you don't like her, don't watch her. Jeez
She personifies the criminalization of the U.S., this does not occur elsewhere, as if we did not have enough problems to deal.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:22 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
12 pages on demonizing Nancy Grace? What the hell is wrong with you people? If you don't like her, don't watch her. Jeez
I don't watch her. But I agree she is a sad excuse for a news person. And a prosecutor.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:38 PM

22 posts, read 34,666 times
My condolences to her husband.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,162 times
Nancy Disgrace is a joke. So biased. When she did that piece on the prison inmates, it made me sick and want to vomit.
She cuts people off who are not siding with her. She is so ****ing rude. No class whatsoever. I hate when she wears those stupid cheap handcuffs as her necklace. What happened to CNN? I thought they were impartial to delivering the news. They must be desperate. She is a fat obese person as you saw in "Dancing with the Stars", but CNN always show her from the head up. Her CNN profile picture was photo-shopped to make her look thin. She say's that Trayvon Martin was "gunned down".
If someone punched me on the nose like he did to Zimmerman, I would shoot them as well. I am on the fence with this case, but I really hope that Zimmerman gets a "Not Guilty" just for Nancy Disgrace.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:56 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default Nancy Grace is spot on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirspencerlot View Post
Nancy Disgrace is a joke. So biased. When she did that piece on the prison inmates, it made me sick and want to vomit.
She cuts people off who are not siding with her. She is so ****ing rude. No class whatsoever. I hate when she wears those stupid cheap handcuffs as her necklace. What happened to CNN? I thought they were impartial to delivering the news. They must be desperate. She is a fat obese person as you saw in "Dancing with the Stars", but CNN always show her from the head up. Her CNN profile picture was photo-shopped to make her look thin. She say's that Trayvon Martin was "gunned down".
If someone punched me on the nose like he did to Zimmerman, I would shoot them as well. I am on the fence with this case, but I really hope that Zimmerman gets a "Not Guilty" just for Nancy Disgrace.
Nancy Grace is absolutely correct. I'm becoming a fan of hers. She's a straight-talker and can cut through the crap. GZ's "defense" is pure crap.

TM was shot because he was ESWB - Eating Skittles While Black. That beady-eyed ignorant racist GZ stalked the boy, then initiated a confrontation while hiding the fact that he was carrying a loaded weapon. GZ had the upper hand, but he couldn't just shoot the boy. The little conniver had to make it appear like he was being attacked and being beaten up, so that he would be justified in using his weapon. TM, being young and naive, fell for the trap, and that murderer GZ shot him. It is a great tragedy, and it will not be tolerated in this society. GZ gunned down TM. She's right.

For all those blinded by their racism here, it is never OK in this society for a racist to kill an innocent black kid just because. Once convicted GZ will be locked up, then likely to be dealt a severe blow as a result of "prison justice."

Old 07-09-2013, 05:02 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donoesau View Post
My condolences to her husband.
I've wondered how she draws the line between personal and professional.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:21 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
I don't think it has anything to do with agreeing with Nancy or Jane but with having the courtesy to let guests on their show, finish a sentence when the 2 hosts have a different opinion.

It is all okay when the guest is making statements the 2 hosts like!

I usually fast forward to listen to some of the experts and switch channels if the trial is broadcast either on CNN or Fox News...less breaks and less annoying!

I know that one of the experts was asking on Facebook to get True tv back without the pause button and the different way of showing everything which shows they are not happy with the changes either but that is aside from the main issue IMO with Nancy and Jane.

I don't think it will take long before they will get removed if they don't change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime