Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 08:44 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
Nancy Grace is so biased and so overly zealous that she should be a disgrace to the job of prosecutor all over the country. Part of the job of a prosecutor is to find the truth, and Ms. Grace seems totally incapable of any such thought. Her coverage of the Casey Anthony trial is so over the top.

Could she possibly be more strident and more biased if she tried?
LOL. You don't many prosecutors do you. Most of the ones that I have met are just like her.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:36 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
nancy grace is not a prosecutor she is a tv show host. she is supposed to be like she is it helps with the ratings. don't like her ...simple don't watch

Old 06-23-2011, 05:14 AM

5,615 posts, read 14,790,688 times
Quote:
Nancy Grace is so biased and so overly zealous that she should be a disgrace to the job of prosecutor all over the country. Part of the job of a prosecutor is to find the truth, and Ms. Grace seems totally incapable of any such thought. Her coverage of the Casey Anthony trial is so over the top.

No, Nancy Grace is a disgrace to fashion everywhere.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:05 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
I hate the way TV covers these kinds of trials. They definitely try to sway people to think one way or the other and Nancy Grace is one of the worst.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:10 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,950 times
Quote:

She's an embarassment to the legal profession, which is why she is no longer a part of it.

I expect someone has posted it already, but she was disciplined in Georgia for various things indicating that she is ethically challenged.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
LOL. You don't many prosecutors do you. Most of the ones that I have met are just like her.
That's one of the main reasons I quit being a prosecutor.

Understand that people like her arrived at law school with this attitude. I knew probably have a dozen classmates - female - that were just like her.

Scary, but hopefully people will realize that this is why we need defense attorneys.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:12 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,615,778 times
I've yet to figure out why anyone watches her show, or why anyone would care enough to start a thread about her.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:

You missed the whole Duke Lacrosse team witch hunt she lead.
Then when the whole case collapsed, she took a week off and never apologized.

Quite frankly I find her to be obnoxious, repetitive and rather unintelligent. I suspect her fan base is comprised of old women with early onset alzheimers.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:46 PM

218 posts, read 148,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
nancy grace is not a prosecutor she is a tv show host. she is supposed to be like she is it helps with the ratings. don't like her ...simple don't watch
She is a former prosecutor. She has been the law school and has practiced law as a prosecutor in Atlanta. That is the reason she has the TV show she has, it's the basis for her career in TV.

She is so irritating that I rarely do watch her. However, she has been pounding on Casey Anthony so hard that recently I have watched for for a few minutes here and there. I simply cannot tolerate more than about five minutes of her. She deceives a LOT of people and uses their emotions for her own benefit. She was sued by the estate of a woman who committed suicide after a phone interview with Grace because Grace accused her of killing her missing child. Nancy Grace and CNN settled that case for about $200,000. She settled because she knew she would lose if she went to trial, IMO. She's irresponsible and she has personally harmed at least one person who is dead now.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:49 PM

218 posts, read 148,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You missed the whole Duke Lacrosse team witch hunt she lead.
Then when the whole case collapsed, she took a week off and never apologized.

Quite frankly I find her to be obnoxious, repetitive and rather unintelligent. I suspect her fan base is comprised of old women with early onset alzheimers.

I did miss Nancy Grace's performances during that case! Sounds like the same MO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime