Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 06:38 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
If I was one of those jurors, I'd be in hiding for a very long time!
Me too ... please please don't release my name ... please please don't ever tell anyone I was on that jury!!!

I read through the 26 page instructions Judge Perry gave the jury and total confusion. I have served on many juries even had Federal Jury Duty. If we didn't understand something we sent a note and asked a question.

I cannot believe this jury totally understood the 26 page document!!!

I wonder if the names of the jury will ever be released.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:40 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,722,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Any of you who bought the ridiculous "drowning accident that was covered up" theory, how do you explain the duct tape? And why dump the child's body in such a horrible and callous way? Everything about this case screams homicide!
When a person dies, especially of respiratory arrest, their mouths are generally open. Upon finding her child dead and her mouth open, it isn't much of a stretch to imagine that Casey (or whoever) would attempt to close her mouth. It is a "reflex reaction". Unfortunately the deceased person's mouth will not stay closed....hence, duct tape.

Death from sedative-hypnotics is caused by respiratory arrest. Alprazolam (Xanax) is relatively more toxic than other benzodiazepines in overdose.

Incidentally, Xanax was one of the medications in both Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger's possession. It's no secret how their lives ended. Given to an adult, it's going calm. Given to a toddler, it could kill.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:40 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You read in things I didn't even say. May someone lie to you and deceive you. So you do believe that Casey is a murderer! Your statement gave you away.
Oh please. You know darn good and well what you meant as do I. Hypocrisy in its highest form.

And I shouldn't even waste my time responding to your second ridiculous assumption but I will, to you, this last time. After this you go on ignore because this is like talking to a sign post. You insist she is a murderer. I do not believe she is a murderer. But I've met people like you before, who go from point A and skip everything in between to reach point "what is going on in your brain that would lead you to that conclusion unless you are just not capable of rational thought?"

You wish me ill will...that's fantastic. You are no longer deserving of my time.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:41 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
How long before one of these jurors comes to the conclusion they made a mistake when they find out more, or hear what we heard following the court case...

They have to live with their ruling, even if Casey commits another crime...not that we can blame that on them, but not even aggrevated child abuse....I wonder who they think left a toddler in the swamp like garbage..

Old 07-05-2011, 06:42 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I agree with the person who wrote the post you reacted to...

What the person is stating that she hopes she might run into a person similar to her and that she will experience what she has done to others...

I couldn't agree more...I don't care what happens to Casey in the future...
Read again, the person was hoping that I would run in to someone "like Casey" meaning, a murderer, according to them.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:43 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Me too ... please please don't release my name ... please please don't ever tell anyone I was on that jury!!!

I read through the 26 page instructions Judge Perry gave the jury and total confusion. I have served on many juries even had Federal Jury Duty. If we didn't understand something we sent a note and asked a question.

Not unless they out themselves.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:44 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:

They never looked for the truth. Never asked a question . Just like in the OJ trial. Caylee wasn't worth it to them! They did not take it seriously at all. They wanted to go home.

May they know the truth sooner or later. May it follow them that they let a murderer free. May Caylee's spirit cry from the grave for justice.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:44 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post
Partying in jail...sure, that happens.
Of course she is partying in her cell ... all her imaginary friends are rocking and rolling celebrating with her.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:45 PM

672 posts, read 2,113,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post

Tonight I am going to hug my little one tight and light a candle in honor of Caylee Anthony.
Turn on your porch light for the night, too Porch Lights For Caylee

Old 07-05-2011, 06:48 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Of course she is partying in her cell ... all her imaginary friends are rocking and rolling celebrating with her.
Can someone explain to me why this is funny?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime