Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 09:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I sort of thought the same thing about Miller, but the way it was explained to me, is that taking advantage of a nonprofit group that could be directing their limited resources and funds elsewhere, is much the same as lying to take a huge amount of food from a food bank leaving other more needy folks hungry.

IF there help was accepted, and he even bailed her out of jail initially, while Casey knew the child "had drowned"....then she committed fraud against them.

I don't think it's a criminal charge, probably should be, but it can be considered punitive damages.

I do think they have every reason in the world to ask to be repaid.
I think they will sue for every penny of money Casey gets from interviews, books and a movie or two. That will be blood money, in my eyes, if they get one penny of it. They claim to have had about 1200 searches like this and I doubt that they got paid for many, if any.

Also, Miller said today that it was Cindy, the grandmother, that asked for help in finding the girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I have no words! You and your wife sound like you are perfect for eachother!
I watched that whole trial on TV. Did you or did you form your opinions from what the media said?

Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This thread just entered the twilight zone of the ultra-bizzare.
I am not even going to argue, I'm just saying...wow.
Since you are unwilling to discuss this with me maybe you need to head back to where ever you frequent here.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:14 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
I found it interesting that a few days after the verdict, the Orange County Police Dept has slapped Casey with a judgement for $500,000 for looking for a dead child.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:23 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
I was hoping that this wouldn't be bumped so that we didn't have to hear more on the OP's theory on the OJ case, which is as far as I can fathom -

Ron Goldman's father killed his own son and OJ's wife in some accidental slip of the knife while trying to kill OJ himself. The truth has been revealed!

Or maybe, just for weirdness sake and a good laugh, lets hear his explanation.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:29 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
Maybe you are mistaken about how "karma" works. Your wishing that negativity for Casey Anthony will come back to hit you, not her. What your wish and intention is creates karma for you. All the hate you wish for anyone else, that negative "energy" will return to you. If there is any such thing as karma.

I wouldn' want to be Nancy Grace! lol

No Karma worked for OJ didn't it??? Because you seemed confused on the what karma means...
  1. actions determining future state: in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy, the quality of somebody's current and future lives as determined by that person's behavior in this and in previous lives

Old 07-08-2011, 06:34 PM

8,815 posts, read 21,280,851 times
The OJ case was lost during the voir dire when the two DAs selected that jury. How they could not have been aware of that was a total mystery to me & I know viritually nothing about law.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 07-08-2011, 07:08 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
The OJ case was lost during the voir dire when the two DAs selected that jury. How they could not have been aware of that was a total mystery to me & I know viritually nothing about law.
I think it was lost when they moved the trial to downtown L.A.?Why would you move such a racially sensitive case to an area that had recently had race riots (Rodney King)?I read somewhere that Marcia Clark believed women black or white would be sympathetic to Nicole Simpson and was informed by a jury expert that was not the case.Clark didn't heed the advice!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:39 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,631,717 times
Quote:
...roysoldboy....snipped...I forgot to say that my wife and I were in support of OJ after the jury made its decision and she just hates old Goodman and really believes he may have hired someone to do that crime...snipped...
I haven't read the whole thread but, what is the statement about Goodman hiring someone for what......?

Old 07-08-2011, 10:46 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,631,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I have no words! You and your wife sound like you are perfect for eachother!
cd says I can't rep you again.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime