Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 01:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

I heard Tim Miller the founder of Texas Equisearch being interviewed just a few minutes ago and learned that his group will get even with the Anthonys one way or another. It seems that the group takes part in searches all over the world and they were asked by Cindy Anthony to look for Caley. He says they were within 5 feet of that body but didn't find it. He says that Cindy had been very thankful for their search. Now for the kicker.

By God, if that jury or the defendant's peers doesn't convict we can go to civil suit. They managed to break O. J. with that civil suit after the jury failed to do anything about him. They took every worldly thing he owned other than the clothes on his back and that was supposed to make it all better. CASEY ANTHONY WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY BY THAT JURY OF HER PEERS. When will all those who don't like the verdict ease off and admit that once again our system worked very well but those 12 people didn't get even. Yes, get even, because a prosecutor failed to put up enough real evidence to convict. The system worked just as it is supposed to do and all those people who have been taken in by the media just can't handle the outcome.

It will be very interesting to see if Miller and his group manage to get even with Casey or her mother. I don't blame them for being very unhappy since many of them took time off from work to go to Florida and search for the body of Caley. I wonder if they will manage to convince lawmakers that they must change the laws so that "the guilty" although not convicted will have to suffer, anyway.

I think the girl is guilty as hell but I also support our legal system. Lets get it on. This controversy should bring lots of discussion from both sides of the political groups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 01:14 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I heard Tim Miller the founder of Texas Equisearch being interviewed just a few minutes ago and learned that his group will get even with the Anthonys one way or another. It seems that the group takes part in searches all over the world and they were asked by Cindy Anthony to look for Caley. He says they were within 5 feet of that body but didn't find it. He says that Cindy had been very thankful for their search. Now for the kicker.

By God, if that jury or the defendant's peers doesn't convict we can go to civil suit. They managed to break O. J. with that civil suit after the jury failed to do anything about him. They took every worldly thing he owned other than the clothes on his back and that was supposed to make it all better. CASEY ANTHONY WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY BY THAT JURY OF HER PEERS. When will all those who don't like the verdict ease off and admit that once again our system worked very well but those 12 people didn't get even. Yes, get even, because a prosecutor failed to put up enough real evidence to convict. The system worked just as it is supposed to do and all those people who have been taken in by the media just can't handle the outcome.

It will be very interesting to see if Miller and his group manage to get even with Casey or her mother. I don't blame them for being very unhappy since many of them took time off from work to go to Florida and search for the body of Caley. I wonder if they will manage to convince lawmakers that they must change the laws so that "the guilty" although not convicted will have to suffer, anyway.

I think the girl is guilty as hell but I also support our legal system. Lets get it on. This controversy should bring lots of discussion from both sides of the political groups.
The biggest problem in our judicial system are the dumb assed jurors. I'm only saying that after I saw the quick interview with that one juror who said the state didn't prove that the child was murdered, but went on to say that this was an accident that was covered up like a murder. Do you get that? What an azz that guy is. So he says they didn't prove it was murder, but somehow led him to believe that the defense proved it was an accident... We have some bumbling idiots walking among us in this country....

Old 07-07-2011, 01:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The biggest problem in our judicial system are the dumb assed jurors. I'm only saying that after I saw the quick interview with that one juror who said the state didn't prove that the child was murdered, but went on to say that this was an accident that was covered up like a murder. Do you get that? What an azz that guy is. So he says they didn't prove it was murder, but somehow led him to believe that the defense proved it was an accident... We have some bumbling idiots walking among us in this country....
Okay, lets see if any of the Dems here will get a laugh out of us arguing here.

Another of the jurors said today that the prosecution just didn't prove the case as to a reasonable doubt. I think that they came to their agreement on that same part of the case.

Those 12 jurors were being talked about nice by most of our media and then they came up with the WRONG verdict. Now they are all stupid. Some of the liberals here have even said that they were mostly uneducated but with no proof other than that they just came out with the wrong verdict.

Hey, I am not holding up the verdict but I sure as hell am upholding the verdict as a legal part of our system. What do we do when our favorite sports team loses a playoff game of series? Do we try to assess blame on the officials, God, or the other part of the crowd? That is what is being done with this thing

I forgot to say that my wife and I were in support of OJ after the jury made its decision and she just hates old Goodman and really believes he may have hired someone to do that crime.

Have you given any thought to how much money those people of the Texas Equisearch may be able to make if they can get everything that Casey Anthony will make from all of this? Books, interviews, movie and so on. They can divvy it all up and I don't think they have any more right to it than the Goodman family had to all of OJ's wealth, before and after.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:39 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:

Another of the jurors said today that the prosecution just didn't prove the case as to a reasonable doubt. I think that they came to their agreement on that same part of the case.

Those 12 jurors were being talked about nice by most of our media and then they came up with the WRONG verdict. Now they are all stupid. Some of the liberals here have even said that they were mostly uneducated but with no proof other than that they just came out with the wrong verdict.

Hey, I am not holding up the verdict but I sure as hell am upholding the verdict as a legal part of our system. What do we do when our favorite sports team loses a playoff game of series? Do we try to assess blame on the officials, God, or the other part of the crowd? That is what is being done with this thing

I forgot to say that my wife and I were in support of OJ after the jury made its decision and she just hates old Goodman and really believes he may have hired someone to do that crime.

Have you given any thought to how much money those people of the Texas Equisearch may be able to make if they can get everything that Casey Anthony will make from all of this? Books, interviews, movie and so on. They can divvy it all up and I don't think they have any more right to it than the Goodman family had to all of OJ's wealth, before and after.
That's another sick thing about our society. Not only did this moonbat get away with murder (my opinion), she AND the jurors are going to get rich over it. That makes me want to puke. The prosecution definitely messed up by shooting so high, they had a slam dunk for manslaughter. Anytime a parent doesn't call the authorities when their child goes missing, then is found dead, is guilty of manslaughter just for those actions alone. Like I said, I have faith in our justice system, but not the people. We have too many complete dummies walking around this country to trust your life in their hands. I stand by my observation that the one juror who spoke to the media was a bumbling idiot. Hopefully things like this and the OJ trial are far and few between.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:46 PM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Quote:

I don't see how Miller et al can 'get even' with Casey and her parents. In the OJ case you had the family of Nicole suing OJ in civil court for her murder. By the laws of California Nicole's family had standing to sue. But in this case? I guess if the father of the murdered infant is around he could sue the mother, if Flordia law permits.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:49 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:

Your last paragraph says it all: she killed her daughter, she should at least have been found guilty of child neglect for not reporting Caylee missing, but I too believe in our justice system. It is the best in the world. Apparently we did not learn from the OJ trail.

Oh, BTW tell your wife, I hated old Goldman as well, or whatever his name was. I do think OJ was guilty, I just don't think he did it alone. .

Nita

Old 07-07-2011, 01:50 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Your last paragraph says it all: she killed her daughter, she should at least have been found guilty of child neglect for not reporting Caylee missing, but I too believe in our justice system. It is the best in the world. Apparently we did not learn from the OJ trail.

Nita
No, quite the opposite. I think we learned quite well from it.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I sat on a federal jury case about 5 years ago. It involved an illegal, crime activity, etc. We ended up hung, why? because one stupid gal said she hated cops, didn't trust them so she couldn't believe anything they said. She refused to bring in a guilty verdict. I think of how much that trial costs the tax payers, I think about the jerk walking (3rd time he had done something similar) and my blood still boils. Yep, jurors can be pretty dumb.

Nita

Old 07-07-2011, 01:54 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,651,821 times
Quote:

Wait!You think that Ron Goldmans' father hired somenone to kill his son and Nicole Simpson??Do you know how batcrazy that is!

Old 07-07-2011, 01:55 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Oh yay, somehow, i think the broke-ass State of Florida is going to be the only loser here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime