Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 02:06 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
How many times does this need to be said people, SHE CAN NEVER BE CHARGED AGAIN FOR THIS CRIME!!!!!!!

take some tuime to learn a thing or two about the country youlive in sheeeesh

we're also talking about the mother. BTW what does 'tuime' mean? There are a lot of non American that also read an post here. Not evey State, County, et have the same laws. Don't be so agrressive with others who may not know the law/s in Orange County.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 06:37 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,038,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
we're also talking about the mother. BTW what does 'tuime' mean? There are a lot of non American that also read an post here. Not evey State, County, et have the same laws. Don't be so agrressive with others who may not know the law/s in Orange County.
The law against double jeopardy applies in every jurisdiction in the United States. It's written into the Constitution in the Fifth Amendment.

It's also the law in much of Europe, Canada, and a number of other countries.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
The law against double jeopardy applies in every jurisdiction in the United States. It's written into the Constitution in the Fifth Amendment.

It's also the law in much of Europe, Canada, and a number of other countries.
Europe has several counties with in the European Union.

There are people who come here from around the world not just Europe America, Canada.

And not everyone is a legal eagle like you

Old 07-14-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Europe has several counties with in the European Union.
??

Quote:
There are people who come here from around the world not just Europe America, Canada.

And not everyone is a legal eagle like you
Which is why I stated "It's also the law in much of Europe, Canada, and a number of other countries."

Old 07-14-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
??

Which is why I stated "It's also the law in much of Europe, Canada, and a number of other countries."

an this is the world wide web. So you get people from around the world who come here and not everyone knows the legal system in every country.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
an this is the world wide web. So you get people from around the world who come here and not everyone knows the legal system in every country.

Which is WHY I explained that it is in the US Constitution and is law in some other countries. I don't know how I could be more clear.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
They are investigating "witness tampering" and it is not Cindy because they are not charging her for perjury.
Somebody may be in trouble but it is NOT Casey.
I wonder who it is???

Old 07-14-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:

Which is WHY I explained that it is in the US Constitution and is law in some other countries. I don't know how I could be more clear.
And Like I said not everyone here is from the USA and know our legal system........ Jezzzzzzzzzz US Get A LIFE and Step away from CD

I see you have a lot of time on your hands and like to fight with people on here day in day out. From now on i will ignore your posts and i suggest you don't waste your time reading or replying to mine.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
And Like I said not everyone here is from the USA and know our legal system........ Jezzzzzzzzzz US Get A LIFE and Step away from CD

I see you have a lot of time on your hands and like to fight with people on here day in day out. From now on i will ignore your posts and i suggest you don't waste your time reading or replying to mine.

I don't expect them to know our system which is why I specifically explained it. What on earth do you not understand about that?

Last edited by annerk; 07-14-2011 at 10:14 AM..

Old 07-14-2011, 10:00 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,179,793 times
Quote:
Oh no they won't--not on the taxpayers dime anyhow. It's up to her and her attorneys to arrange where she'll go. As far as Orange County is concerned, here's $1.50 for Lynx fare, we don't want you back.

Unless someone calls 9-1-1, they aren't doing a thing for her. And if someone does call 9-1-1, it better be for real, or they're getting hauled off for falsely reporting a crime.
If I see anyone messing with her....I'm waiting 31 days to call 9-1-1.

You are right, the tax payers refuse to put another dime into this. She's on her own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime