Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 01:29 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
We are not obsessed with race...you just can't hide from the facts.
I know British humor is funny and all, but that joke just plain awful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2011, 01:36 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
I hope something horrible "accidentally" happens to that disease called "Casey Anthony". She should be rotting away in hell with the devil.
You're wishing harm on another human being?
You weren't there, you have no idea what happened.
It's easy to have a big mouth on an anonymous internet forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
I see reading and comprehension isn't your strong point. Where do I indicate my feelings on the outcome of the case?
You started the thread and made the comparison.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:57 PM

71 posts, read 104,502 times
I heard she was going to be "whisked away to an unknown location".... she's definitely not too bright if she hangs around Florida where people will be looking for her most....although I think she will have to leave the country if she plans to survive.

Old 07-17-2011, 04:06 PM

827 posts, read 1,672,705 times
OK She was found not guilty in a court of law. [the SAME court YOU might someday face]. It doesn't matter what people believe on her guilt or innocense she had her day in court!! NOW if HLN will stop their 24 hour constant rambling This would settle down.

I wonder how some of you would feel if YOU were charged with a crime and may be guilty or not guilty, BUT the "news " channels keep yammering for almost 3 year NATIONWIDE about you, delving into your life, YOUR past any or all of YOUR indiscretions! I suppose you'd be all hunky dory with that?

IF you all want to act like a vigilante group ready to string up someone who ALREADY was gound NOT GUILTY why the hell do we even have courts? Why don't we just haul em away that very night and string em up [i hope some night YOU aren't blamed for something and face this type of crap!!

Old 07-17-2011, 04:42 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Casey threw her daughter away like garbage after killing her.. no justice.. No one has to string her up. Casey will reap what she sowed.

Old 07-17-2011, 04:51 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,800 times
She'll most likely hide away where she's moving to, Texas. She probably has to be protected temporarily, then she'll just stay out of the public eye. Many people want her dead, so it might be hard to be seen in public.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:24 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post
OK She was found not guilty in a court of law. [the SAME court YOU might someday face]. It doesn't matter what people believe on her guilt or innocense she had her day in court!! NOW if HLN will stop their 24 hour constant rambling This would settle down.

I wonder how some of you would feel if YOU were charged with a crime and may be guilty or not guilty, BUT the "news " channels keep yammering for almost 3 year NATIONWIDE about you, delving into your life, YOUR past any or all of YOUR indiscretions! I suppose you'd be all hunky dory with that?

IF you all want to act like a vigilante group ready to string up someone who ALREADY was gound NOT GUILTY why the hell do we even have courts? Why don't we just haul em away that very night and string em up [i hope some night YOU aren't blamed for something and face this type of crap!!
Given the overwhelming evidence that points to her being involved with her child's death, I don't really care how she feels about the press. Given that she partied knowing her child was dead, I don't really give a care how she feels abour the press. If I partied while I knew my child was rotting in a swamp, I'd expect the press to dissect my life. This is a bed she made herself.

If she wanted to be treated like a human being she might have been smart to have tried acting like one.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Casey threw her daughter away like garbage after killing her.. no justice.. No one has to string her up. Casey will reap what she sowed.
Unfortunately, she won't. She got away with it. That is something we just have to deal with. She's not the first killer to go on to freedom and a a life of their choosing. Look at killers like Mary Bell. For some victims there will never be justice. There will never be justice for Caylee. That is just how it is and we have to accept that.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
She'll most likely hide away where she's moving to, Texas. She probably has to be protected temporarily, then she'll just stay out of the public eye. Many people want her dead, so it might be hard to be seen in public.
A little plastic surgery, a few pound and a new hair color ought to do it. I have no doubt that they will change her looks and change her name at our expense. Unfortunately, it's just time to get over it. She got away with murder. She had her day in court and won.

I do wonder how the jury sleeps at night though. To acquit her of manslaughter is tantamount to saying she had nothing to do with her daughter's death and we all know that isn't right.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:47 PM

827 posts, read 1,672,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Given the overwhelming evidence that points to her being involved with her child's death, I don't really care how she feels about the press. Given that she partied knowing her child was dead, I don't really give a care how she feels abour the press. If I partied while I knew my child was rotting in a swamp, I'd expect the press to dissect my life. This is a bed she made herself.

If she wanted to be treated like a human being she might have been smart to have tried acting like one.

Since she was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of her peers that is the end of it. Aparently some of you will not understand this little feature of the law of this country. BUT you'd prefer a kangaroo court!! It doesn't matter if anyone is found not guilty in YOUR precious mind they're guilty only because you say so. I seem to recall there are countries better suited for YOUR liking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime