Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 AM

12,107 posts, read 23,274,107 times

Advertisements

Unless she was convicted of some other felony before this trial, she is not a convicted felon.

Her best bet without a college degree is probably in Cali.

Yes, there are convicted felons who are lawyers.

As long as the check clears or she gets financial aid, damn near anyplace will accept her as long as she meets the prereqs. That is the part that is going to be her problem--not her recent arrest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 09:10 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,677,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
This is impressive. At least she doesn't want to become a reality star.

She already is

Old 07-20-2011, 09:57 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
So next time in jail she doesn't need a free defender but can defend herself :OK:

Old 07-20-2011, 09:58 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
After reading this thread up to now, I would say that most of the posters have already forgotten that the woman was found Not Guilty by a jury of her peers. Some keep saying she is a convicted felon. When will you people realize that we don't hold trials by mobs because they just wouldn't be fair at all.

Hey, I might not be so happy with the verdict but the jury made it and according to our laws they had final say. You people who think you should have been part of the mob that killed her because someone yelled kill her are the very reason we have to do these things the way we do.
r u one of those guys proposing marriage to ca cause she may get rich or have you lost your mind????

Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,748,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
That's what irony is folks... the "criminal" wants to fight crime.

Michael Vick backs new anti-dogfighting bill - The Huddle - USATODAY.com

Old 07-20-2011, 10:13 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
Quote:
After reading this thread up to now, I would say that most of the posters have already forgotten that the woman was found Not Guilty by a jury of her peers. Some keep saying she is a convicted felon. When will you people realize that we don't hold trials by mobs because they just wouldn't be fair at all.

Hey, I might not be so happy with the verdict but the jury made it and according to our laws they had final say. You people who think you should have been part of the mob that killed her because someone yelled kill her are the very reason we have to do these things the way we do.
Just because the jury found her not guilty based on a lack of physical evidence....doesn't mean the public has to go all retarded and pretend she isn't guilty. If she hadn't lied to the police, they would've found the body sooner and they would have had cause of death.

She threw all her family and anyone else she could think of under the bus, so who do you think she was really trying to protect by lying?

Old 07-20-2011, 10:14 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
As far as her lawyer quests, I don't give a crap. Who would possibly want her services or hire her as part of a firm? She's a public joke.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,461 times
Quote:

I was saying she's a ex-criminal... she spent a long time in jail. I don't know why you quoted me and assumed all those things about me...

Old 07-20-2011, 12:10 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Irony...she has no childcare issues.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:27 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,300,458 times
Default I like this part of the article:

From the OP's article:

Quote:
Mason says that Casey is very sharp and read nearly all of the 28,000 documents throughout the trial.

"She's very smart," he said. She even told him what she would like to do as a career.

Mason added, "She told me, 'When I get out, I want to be a lawyer. When I get out, I want to work in your office.' That's not realistic with the record she has now."
Yeah she wants to continue her parasitic lifestyle by "working" in Mason's office ... preferably near where the business checks are kept!

Even Mason doesn't think it's a good idea. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime