Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 07:24 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times

Advertisements

I don't remember other attorney's in high profile cases carrying on like these did. It seems odd, to say the least. The one, Sims, was jumping up and down at the party. I don't know, just seems in very poor taste in a child death case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
I don't remember other attorney's in high profile cases carrying on like these did. It seems odd, to say the least. The one, Sims, was jumping up and down at the party. I don't know, just seems in very poor taste in a child death case.
He is jumping up and down for picking the right goofballs to win the dumb jury lottery.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Cheney Mason better get a grip on what he says to the public.. alot of angry people out there and some will vocalize what they want to say to Cheney to give them a way to answer him on his sarcastic hateful words to the public.. he created more anger by attacking the public.. giving the bird shows he is a sleaze bag .

Mrs. Mason take the phone off the hook.
You don't seem to understand the difference between free speech and threatening phone calls.

She shouldn't have to take the phone off the hook. People need to get a life and stop this.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:37 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You don't seem to understand the difference between free speech and threatening phone calls.

She shouldn't have to take the phone off the hook. People need to get a life and stop this.

She doesn't have to pick up the phone either .

Cheney Mason brought out the worse in people by acting like a jerk himself. Maybe he will cool it with his sarcastic comments to those who are upset with the verdict...

I agree , I wouldn't make a threatening call yet I am smart enough to know there are people out there who will. Cheney should know this .He is not winning over anyone with his actions..

Old 07-23-2011, 10:25 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
I could care less if he gets death threats. Not sure I believe that he did, where is the proof?
No proof, no death threats.
I could call 911 right now and say the same thing, so could anyone.
Why would she want to do this?
To keep the fire burning, more money they will receive as their cut for the first big interview.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:58 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Lie with pigs, get covered with the same s*#t.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:31 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
and what is it going to solve? Then they end up in prison for either harrasing or both harasing and murder. STUPID PEOPLE> get a life.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:42 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
She can console herself with a nice vacation on all that ridiculous money he is making.
Maybe there will be enough left over to change the phone number and have it unlisted.....
like any other intelligent person would have already done.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:57 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
He was on Geraldo making snide remarks again. Insinuating that there would be lawsuits coming to some of Geraldo's buddies. Maybe Bill O'Reilly? I guess someone said for Chenny to sleep with one eye open and he said "you only need one eye to aim a gun".
Doesn't sound like he really cares if his wife is safe.
Why doesn't he keep his mouth shut?
He shot the bird at everybody when people were all upset and wonders why some nut is calling his house.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:44 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
^^^I don't see how this has anything to do with receiving threatening calls.
It's pretty simple. Let me use a sports analogy.

Yankess and Mets meet in the world series. A-rod wins it with a homer in game 7....then proceeds to flip off the mets pitcher as he runs the bases, goes on TV calling the Mets fans losers etc.

It's not right to EVER make death threats etc. but if you openly taunt a large group of passionate riled people you are STUPIDLY antagonizing the biggest nut jobs in the crowd.

So I don't see anyone saying it's OK, but to not expect out of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people involved that taunting such a large group is *unwise*. There are unquestionably some mentally ill people with strong interests and sometimes even fixate on cases like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime