Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 06:25 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Getting examined is not the same as getting treated.
But she was found to not have mental problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Yes, I can compare the cases because it all boils down to one thing: the general public being nosey about a sensational case.

BUT SHE WILL JUST LIE!!!!!! There is no sense in watching a show in which she tells the same lies she's been telling all along. It's not like we're going to get a glimpse into what goes on in her head. She will just lie some more.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:43 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
I believe nobody then the 2 crazy people, want to pay for her. Baez probably doesn't want his name attached to these 2,and therefore the came up with the rehad story to make her more human...buy some time to get some deals for after rehab in just a few weeks so they can have her get a stunning make over to get more money...

Just my 2cents.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I believe nobody then the 2 crazy people, want to pay for her. Baez probably doesn't want his name attached to these 2,and therefore the came up with the rehad story to make her more human...buy some time to get some deals for after rehab in just a few weeks so they can have her get a stunning make over to get more money...

Just my 2cents.
Yup, it's spin doctoring. They're attempting to make her more appealing to the public so she'll be worth more later.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:13 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
I don't want to hear more lies from Casey Anthony. Why bother interviewing a liar. Jerry Springer doesn't want her so what kind of people would want to hear what she says? Lower than low lifers.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:10 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Eh, I wouldn't count on time diminishing the curiosity around Casey. People still watch interviews of Charles Manson when they come on TV every few years.
I don't want to watch Manson. Every once in a while Manson pops up but I surely don't want to see him.

Same with Casey. I don't want to see her.. If I hear something about Casey's misfortune it will put a smile on my face . I surely don't want to hear how Casey is rolling in dough!

Old 07-31-2011, 09:56 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I'm kind of baffled about her, suddenly, needing help when she didn't need it in prison. Especially the part about dealing with the loss of her daughter. Why now? Why didn't she have to deal with the loss of her daugther before she went to prison and while she was in prison? It's just smoke screens. NOW she's the grieving mother???? Talk about being a day late and a dollar short.

This is just an attempt to position her to find pity in the general population which will open the door for interviews later. Don't buy into it.
That's right ... just keep her under wraps for a few more weeks ... then she will be HEALED!! I can hear Baez now announcing the miracle.

I cannot conceive of any talking head that would interview her and BELIEVE a word she said.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
That's right ... just keep her under wraps for a few more weeks ... then she will be HEALED!! I can hear Baez now announcing the miracle.

I cannot conceive of any talking head that would interview her and BELIEVE a word she said.
And then the shrink who "cured" her can write his own book (with her getting her cut of course).

Old 07-31-2011, 07:39 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
And then the shrink who "cured" her can write his own book (with her getting her cut of course).
Another one making money...but who are the crazy people who pay to read it...without no public ...no book deal.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:44 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times
Quote:
Maybe they can retain Sally Karioth to help Casey deal with her 'grief' ... I don't know if they can afford her.

‪Florida State professor (Sally Karioth) does not know what peer reviewed means‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime