Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 03:06 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times

Advertisements

Disgusting. She will pay for her sins one day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 07:57 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Just maybe the emails and phone calls worked! I belong to another website and the members bombarded the media and magazines with emails. One member posted a copy of her reply from People Magazine and they stated they had no intention of paying Casey Anthony any money nor did they plan an interview.
I believe it can work because there are more of us outraged at the idea of her profiting from her daughter's death than there are who are ok with her making money off of the back of her dead toddler. There is power in the majority.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:20 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,616 times
She hasn't won anything. Her day is coming, believe that.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
She hasn't won anything. Her day is coming, believe that.
I don't. I've seen too many times when scum wins. I've been waiting for 30 years for my BIL to get his. It never happens. I don't think it will happen here. Which is why I think we need to unite and fight to limit what she can win from the media. I think she'll still win but we can keep it to a minimum.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:55 AM

501 posts, read 1,474,409 times
She won't win anything if everyone boycotts any interviews, reads any of her books and won't have anything to do with her. If I saw Casey in a restaurant, I'd leave immediately and tell the manager exactly why I was leaving. I'd probably be so disgusted, I'd announce it to the whole restaurant.

Remember O.J. He didn't win, became a pariah and is sitting in a jail cell for another offense and I predict Casey Anthony will follow in his footsteps.

Old 07-23-2011, 10:39 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
We should re-name the True-Crime forum the "Casey Anthony Forum" because it seems as if someone so much as reported that she was picking her nose, we would 2-3 threads started about it.

Old 07-23-2011, 10:45 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,964 times
When will she write her book If I Did It?

Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
She won't win anything if everyone boycotts any interviews, reads any of her books and won't have anything to do with her. If I saw Casey in a restaurant, I'd leave immediately and tell the manager exactly why I was leaving. I'd probably be so disgusted, I'd announce it to the whole restaurant.

Remember O.J. He didn't win, became a pariah and is sitting in a jail cell for another offense and I predict Casey Anthony will follow in his footsteps.
We can hope....but I don't recall OJ getting job offers and marriage proposals...

Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,551,562 times
Still, hundreds of job and housing offers.

Seriously?

I do not have a felony, and present myself as a hard worker and I have a hard time getting one.

Also, the comments from the link:

Quote:
someone tell me why she has "received hundreds of job and housing offers?
Quote:
Let me tell you this is a sick world. People are out of work and losing their homes and here she gets offers for both..who in the world would offer her all this?????? I can still see that sweet baby ...cant imagine seeing the remains of her body...but, does her Mother seem upset over her..I don't see it. Any normal person would be crying their eyes out still after all this time. She is as cold as an ice berg...makes me want to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
A good person can't find employement but SHE gets many offers? What a sick world!
Quote:
Blame the American media for making her into a celebrity and a household name. They will also make her very wealthy before the years is up.
Quote:
I wish there was this much outrage when a man goes to jail for 20 years and then is found innocent.

Not sure what that says about us as a nation?
Quote:
If she's getting job offers, why can't she work and pay the bill herself??
Quote:
"has received hundreds of job and housing offers."
Wow I did not know it was so easy for an unemployed to get a job and housing too. I guess the 10% Americans unemployed now knows what to do to get a job and other perks.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:28 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowen View Post

I agree Rowen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime