Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 11:40 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times

Advertisements

I suspect she will do one interview and most will watch out of sheer amazement that she has the nerve to show her face.....but after that....no one will be interested in her again. It will be her last lie before we may see her on Celebrity Rehab in a few years being broke and desperate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 08:21 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
I wish they would offer the 5 million to the person in charge of the crime scene photos so we can see what the jury saw.
Casey is just going to lie anyway.
The crime scene is where the truth lies but we didn't get to see and judge for ourselves.
I want to see the tape much more than listen to a liar lie.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:46 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
I would have watched an interview of Casey Anthony if there was any remorse, or honesty. But her interview will no doubt be self serving, and all about Casey, and how Casey's life has been impacted. Caylee? I doubt her name will ever even come up if Casey can control it.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:44 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
I think the viewing audience for the most part will expect Casey to lie and make self-serving statements.Therefore I think there would be the mother of all backlashes against any network that dares to air it!The advertisers will be too scared to buy commercial time and the interview will be cancelled! Maybe Oprah might have the clout to interview Casey on her new O network...but anyone else,I don't think it will happen!But what do I know? I thought Casey would be found guilty!

Old 07-25-2011, 03:45 AM

I can sure resist the temptation to watch her lie but would love to jot down the sponsors, write in and inform them that they lost a customer.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:32 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
It's time to fight back. Go to the network home pages and send an email declaring that you will refuse to watch any network tha airs these interivews and refuse to do business with any advertisers who advertise during said interviews. I have promised to record the interview so I can note all adversisers and refuse to do business with anyone who allows this woman to make one dime off of the back of her dead daughter. I urge you to do the same.
I couldn't rep. any of you...

Isn't it possible to start a petition that every one will sign online so the networks understand we don't want any of the defense people to make money of a little girl?

Not Casey, Not Baez, not Mason or the ridiculous female lawyer who was touching Casey the entire time and it was like the sign so Casey could start crying!

Please don't watch any interview or buy any magazine and stop buying any of the products advertised, that will stop any one of paying them.

Great posts of many people on this thread

Old 07-25-2011, 05:26 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Since many child murders are "crimes of passion" (done in a state of high emotional fervor) I do not believe this case's outcome will have an impact on people killing their kids or not.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:58 AM

555 posts, read 877,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'll watch it if an interview happens.

Helping prove once again that crime does pay.

I think you are attention starved.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I couldn't rep. any of you...

Isn't it possible to start a petition that every one will sign online so the networks understand we don't want any of the defense people to make money of a little girl?

Not Casey, Not Baez, not Mason or the ridiculous female lawyer who was touching Casey the entire time and it was like the sign so Casey could start crying!

Please don't watch any interview or buy any magazine and stop buying any of the products advertised, that will stop any one of paying them.

Great posts of many people on this thread
I just have one problem, how do we know the products NOT to buy if we don't watch? I'm sure there is a simple answer but my mind isn't working very good right now???

Old 07-25-2011, 09:37 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
Helping prove once again that crime does pay.

I think you are attention starved.
Um. What?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime