Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 12:51 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times

Advertisements

The Anthony's are liars, prefabricators extraordinaire and they would lie about this Caylee foundation and keep all the money for themselves. They all know what happened to Caylee and now are trying to play us as fools by profiting from the murder.
AnnieA and mag32ie said it quite well in the above posts.

Last edited by wit-nit; 08-07-2011 at 01:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 04:47 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Casey stole thousands and thousands of dollars from her parents.
Anybody wanting to donate their hard earned money should skip the foundation and send it directly to Casey.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:18 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Where is the "vomit" emticon? They can get jobs...no one wants to hire them because they are psycho losers...really...

I am on the fence about this, because there is no one I respect more than Jim Walsh, Adam Walsh's father, who really brought child abduction to our attention, and he has made a career from his tragedy, as have many other parents who went thru this type of evil. Not unlike Natalee Halloway's Mother...who is now on tv with a show about missing people, an excellent show btw...

I believe Ed Smart and others have set up foundations in their children's names...jessice lunsford is one of them...So...why is no one bashing these people?

We just all hate the entire messed up Anthony family. Just don't give them any more juice.
Jim Walsh didn't set up a foundation requesting donations and take a salary from it. he gets his salary from the TV show. Big difference in my opinion.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:34 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
I agree, the Anthony's are just an example of complete dysfunction. What is more incredible, is that they have no clue why anyone would find their "foundation" so crass. And that is exactly the reason why it is sad, tragic, and funny at the same time! Those people are so clueless on how normal people act, it is beyond belief!

Just waiting now for Cindy to be on QVC selling "Rememberance Jewelery" or something like that. Or her new book will be out soon, along with her line of "Caylee" dolls.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:33 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
I can't understand the Anthonys foundation ... supporting grandparents rights?? Why didn't they fight for grandparents rights when Caylee was alive.

If as they say, Caylee drowned ... why didn't they set up the foundation for victims/survivors of residential pool drownings and advise on residential pool safety measurements plus how to report such accidents in a timely fashion to authorities.

A domain name was issued on July 8 for a website cayleefund.org and on July 15 a domain name was registered as cayleesfund.org. Notice the difference being the 's' ... I think someone must be trying to hack a few dollars!

cayleefund.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

cayleesfund.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Mark Lippman the Anthonys attorney said the Anthonys will be hitting the airways in the next few days ... I think they will launch their foundation and website on Caylee's birthday.

Caylee's would have been 6 years old on August 9 ... getting ready to start to school in the first grade. This still breaks my heart.

Old 08-07-2011, 04:23 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
To me it is disgusting if the grand parents want to do this and make money off this fund...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I can't understand the Anthonys foundation ... supporting grandparents rights?? Why didn't they fight for grandparents rights when Caylee was alive.

If as they say, Caylee drowned ... why didn't they set up the foundation for victims/survivors of residential pool drownings and advise on residential pool safety measurements plus how to report such accidents in a timely fashion to authorities.

A domain name was issued on July 8 for a website cayleefund.org and on July 15 a domain name was registered as cayleesfund.org. Notice the difference being the 's' ... I think someone must be trying to hack a few dollars!

cayleefund.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

cayleesfund.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Mark Lippman the Anthonys attorney said the Anthonys will be hitting the airways in the next few days ... I think they will launch their foundation and website on Caylee's birthday.

Caylee's would have been 6 years old on August 9 ... getting ready to start to school in the first grade. This still breaks my heart.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:35 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
To me it is disgusting if the grand parents want to do this and make money off this fund...
I agree ... they could find work or they could relocate.

I can't understand when something happens to people why do they set up a foundation anyway!

Old 08-08-2011, 05:40 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
I guess they are too busy setting up foundations to work at a real job and yeah George is too good to go back to selling cars . I bet he wishes Cindy had not made him quit his deputy job oh wait then he would have had to tell the truth , which is something foreign to these people . I think this foundation business is disgusting . I also agree with the other poster who commented about where this stops ? I would not doubt Cindy would get on QVC or HSN selling remembrance jewelry or caylee dolls . I dont think these folks know when to stop with the money making off of their deceased grand daughter . It is just disgusting and they are truly low life individuals . I dont think anyone or anything shocks me anymore .

Old 08-08-2011, 06:20 AM

11,412 posts, read 7,798,329 times
This entire family makes me ill.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:51 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,753,298 times
Wait, is this the Caylee Fund or the Help Poor George and Cindy Fund?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime