Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Where is the "vomit" emticon? They can get jobs...no one wants to hire them because they are psycho losers...really...

I am on the fence about this, because there is no one I respect more than Jim Walsh, Adam Walsh's father, who really brought child abduction to our attention, and he has made a career from his tragedy, as have many other parents who went thru this type of evil. Not unlike Natalee Halloway's Mother...who is now on tv with a show about missing people, an excellent show btw...

I believe Ed Smart and others have set up foundations in their children's names...jessice lunsford is one of them...So...why is no one bashing these people?

We just all hate the entire messed up Anthony family. Just don't give them any more juice.
Can you really compare the character of Jim Walsh to that of Mr. and Mrs. Anthony? He has worked countless hours as an advocate for children. The other two are just looking for a payday on the name of their dead grandchild. Don't fool yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 12:55 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
This entire family makes me ill.

I wonder what has happened to Lee Anthony ... he has disappeared too. He wasn't in court except the days he had to testify and wasn't even present for the verdict.

Just maybe Lee is not like the rest of the family.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:11 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I wonder what has happened to Lee Anthony ... he has disappeared too. He wasn't in court except the days he had to testify and wasn't even present for the verdict.

Just maybe Lee is not like the rest of the family.
It might not be true but he is planning his wedding and there is a rumor going around that Peoples Magazine is paying for it.
I really hope this is a rumor or else I can never read that magazine again either...
Vomit emoticon.

Old 08-08-2011, 04:36 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
I just dug a penny out of my garbage disposal....I think I'll tape it to a brick and send it COD.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:05 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
I can't understand the Anthonys foundation ... supporting grandparents rights?? Why didn't they fight for grandparents rights when Caylee was alive.

If as they say, Caylee drowned ... why didn't they set up the foundation for victims/survivors of residential pool drownings and advise on residential pool safety measurements plus how to report such accidents in a timely fashion to authorities.

A domain name was issued on July 8 for a website cayleefund.org and on July 15 a domain name was registered as cayleesfund.org. Notice the difference being the 's' ... I think someone must be trying to hack a few dollars!

cayleefund.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

cayleesfund.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Mark Lippman the Anthonys attorney said the Anthonys will be hitting the airways in the next few days ... I think they will launch their foundation and website on Caylee's birthday.

Caylee's would have been 6 years old on August 9 ... getting ready to start to school in the first grade. This still breaks my heart.
I guess anyone wanting to help kids should go to Paul Klaas' website: klaaskids.org

I dont trust Cindy but do feel sorry for her and George as they had a psycho daughter. Its sad all around.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
I guess anyone wanting to help kids should go to Paul Klaas' website: klaaskids.org

I dont trust Cindy but do feel sorry for her and George as they had a psycho daughter. Its sad all around.
I felt sorry for her too until she got up there and lied. Now I am back to not being able to stand her again, if for no other reason than the fact that she controls everybody, even stepping up to control the jury with her lies.
I am done with her, I will feel sorry for other grandmothers that are not trying to make money off of the deaths of their grandchildren.
I know it is terrible but wish she would just go away.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:15 PM

I guess all we can do is not read up on it, this case disgusts me and now they are reporting that krazy casey is holed up in some producers house in SoCal.

A child is dead. Its disgusting, and Im done with it. It just so reminds me of the O.J. case, wait a few years in the news she will get arrested again like OJ did having a tantrum of road rage....

I dont respect Cindy as a grandmother now, she covered up for casey at the trial, has lost any credibility. Sick and sad. No morals here.IMO people are upset with this case bcs its a microcosm of whats wrong in america today...permissive , materialistic society (and stupid jury,lol).

Old 08-09-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
I guess all we can do is not read up on it, this case disgusts me and now they are reporting that krazy casey is holed up in some producers house in SoCal.

A child is dead. Its disgusting, and Im done with it. It just so reminds me of the O.J. case, wait a few years in the news she will get arrested again like OJ did having a tantrum of road rage....

I dont respect Cindy as a grandmother now, she covered up for casey at the trial, has lost any credibility. Sick and sad. No morals here.IMO people are upset with this case bcs its a microcosm of whats wrong in america today...permissive , materialistic society (and stupid jury,lol).
Yes, Mr Know it All juror nbr 11. The big shot, too cowardly to even show his face!
I wish I could over this, lol
I am afraid I never will because their faces will be on our tv's long after I drop dead. Wait until she needs more money and starts showing up for interviews, we will have to listen to her as well as look at her. I guess the money from the TMZ photos will tide her over for awhile, I hope so. She makes me sick, really sick. So does juror nbr 11.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:15 PM

no. We can tune it out. justicequestforum.net has corp email addresses you send a message that you are boycotting media from TMZ re: Anthony family. Fortunately also, people are boycotting books by the jurors

Old 08-10-2011, 01:25 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,927,603 times
Quote:
George and Cindy Anthony will be hitting the airways in the next few days says Mark Lipmann their attorney.

The couple are very busy setting up a new foundation in memory of their granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony called Caylees Fund. The Anthonys are planning to draw salaries from this new foundation, claiming that they are unable to get employment because of their notoriety.

Cindy & George had originally set up Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. which was closed down in April of this year. They spent the majority of money received in that foundation for Administrative Expenses.

I cannot open the new foundation's website ... I guess they are still working on it. At the bottom of this article I am posting there is info on the former foundation.

George and Cindy Anthony Discuss CayleesFund org

Cha-ching-a-ling!!

I hope there foundation is shut down....the line were you state they want to draw saleries..... is a RED FLAG!!!1

Why don't they take their sorry azzes to Walmart, Micky Dee's and apply for A REAL job if they are so in need. BTW The father has a very nice pension and dont they both get Socical Security???????? GREED IS GROSS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime