Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 05:43 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Where is the "vomit" emticon? They can get jobs...no one wants to hire them because they are psycho losers...really...

I am on the fence about this, because there is no one I respect more than Jim Walsh, Adam Walsh's father, who really brought child abduction to our attention, and he has made a career from his tragedy, as have many other parents who went thru this type of evil. Not unlike Natalee Halloway's Mother...who is now on tv with a show about missing people, an excellent show btw...

I believe Ed Smart and others have set up foundations in their children's names...jessice lunsford is one of them...So...why is no one bashing these people?

We just all hate the entire messed up Anthony family. Just don't give them any more juice.

Well I dont recall Ed Smart or Mark Lunsford taking trips , getting on 60 mins and talking about how he missed his girl etc .... I did not see either of these mens faces plastered all over the media making ridiculous statements . That is most likely why we did not bash them . This whole anthony family is ridiculous and dysfunctional to say the least and if I was their son Lee I would run as fast and far as I could away from them .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2011, 10:29 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
George and Cindy Anthony will be hitting the airways in the next few days says Mark Lipmann their attorney.

The couple are very busy setting up a new foundation in memory of their granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony called Caylees Fund. The Anthonys are planning to draw salaries from this new foundation, claiming that they are unable to get employment because of their notoriety.

Cindy & George had originally set up Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. which was closed down in April of this year. They spent the majority of money received in that foundation for Administrative Expenses.

I cannot open the new foundation's website ... I guess they are still working on it. At the bottom of this article I am posting there is info on the former foundation.

George and Cindy Anthony Discuss CayleesFund org

Cha-ching-a-ling!!
That's really all we need to know about their "foundation."

Anyone who contributes to it is not doing anything for children, but supporting these two useless lumps.

Old 08-10-2011, 02:29 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I don't have any ill will towards Cindy or George Anthony. I think they suffered a great loss and showed that any family thrown into the limelight could possibly come out looking dysfunctional to some degree. I never thought George lied. I think Cindy lied to protect her daughter from the death penalty....and I do understand that choice.

BUT...as far as continuing to go public for ANY reason.....I feel is a really bad judgement call on their behalf.
I agree with this. Personally, I don't understand why they're staying in their home right now. If I were the parent of a child-murderer who just lived through a media nightmare like this I would go on a nice long vacation overseas, where nobody knows me or recognizes, to get my life and sanity back.

Old 08-11-2011, 06:02 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
That's really all we need to know about their "foundation."

Anyone who contributes to it is not doing anything for children, but supporting these two useless lumps.
VEry Well Said

Old 08-16-2011, 05:53 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,215 times
Now I laughed out loud at this--the vomit emoticon. Too funny. Tried to rep you but it said I couldn't yet. Will someone please give a plus 1 to jasper12 for this very funny message.

I agree--I wonder how much of the "fund" would benefit anyone other than the Anthonys.

Quote:
Where is the "vomit" emticon? They can get jobs...no one wants to hire them because they are psycho losers...really...

I am on the fence about this, because there is no one I respect more than Jim Walsh, Adam Walsh's father, who really brought child abduction to our attention, and he has made a career from his tragedy, as have many other parents who went thru this type of evil. Not unlike Natalee Halloway's Mother...who is now on tv with a show about missing people, an excellent show btw...

I believe Ed Smart and others have set up foundations in their children's names...jessice lunsford is one of them...So...why is no one bashing these people?

We just all hate the entire messed up Anthony family. Just don't give them any more juice.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:37 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
Quote:

No one bashes the others who have set up funds because it wasn't their messed up family that caused the tragedy. The Anthony's didn't have a child abducted and killed. They either neglected to protect her or killed her. In this case, the money is, potentially, going to the killer.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:20 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Imnot sure how many people are aware how much money people at the top of charities are making...ousands and thousands of dollars...I assume that will be the way the Anthony's will enrich themselves....I'm already disgusted by the thought of that!

Old 08-16-2011, 09:46 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
George and Cindy Anthony have lined up their first interview ... Dr. Phil will have them on his season premier show September 12.

The show says the Anthonys sought no compensation (and will derive no income) for their interview, asking only that a donation be made to Caylee's Fund, a charitable organization currently being formed to honor their granddaughter.

But George and Cindy are on the payroll of the foundation!!!! They used the money in the last foundation they founded for their own personal use.

George Anthony, Cindy Anthony Will Appear on The Dr. Phil Show : People.com

Old 08-16-2011, 10:45 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
George and Cindy Anthony are the POSTER family for why there needs to be Social Security Disability REVIEW...every three years. An intensive review of all health records, and activities, to review if the cases still merit SSDI, which in my opinion DO NOT AT ALL. Both are healthy enough to be WORKING...

This is why social security is going broke, too many people who CAN work are sucking at the SSDI teat, for all they can...

Their foundation is a joke...it should be "Give Our Dysfunctional Family Cash". They deserve no respect. Unlike the John Walshe, and others who have genuinely had children killed, and given their time, and lives to the cause of making people aware. Especially in the case of Jessica Lunsford, that a crazy, child molester was right across the street...people need to know when those criminal are out...and where they are....Mark Lunsford has a foundation set up, and he is so sincere, it is just heart breaking.

The Anthony's are crass carpet baggers compared to those folks.

Last edited by jasper12; 08-16-2011 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 08-16-2011, 10:51 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Typical now days really. people taking advanatge of a childs death for their own purposes. Foundation indeed.Caylees's problems started when she became a child victim of a dysfunctional family like this same as thousands of other such children in america.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime