Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 06:14 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I just think that Kronk is LUCKY that Casey dd not say that Caylee had been taken by a man...that guy would have been toasted.
Now THAT'S scary. You're right and Casey has no morals or conscience. She would have thrown him under the bus in a second to save her partying skin. He'd, probably, be sitting on death row, convicted by the same jury that let her walk.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:21 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Well, the body would have likey been skeletonized by the time he found it in Aug. so in all fairness there probly wouldn't have been a smell. But as for the rest of it? Yeah, totaly agreed! This is the kind of garbage being allowed in courtrooms today as a defense. What's scarier is the fact that some people believe it is plausable enough to have happened.

You made sense in the last post I responded to. I'll comment again here, not that you're interested..... If you're refering to Mr. Kronk...it most certainly is plausable. Money makes people do things others find difficult to believe they're capable, happens everyday.

Last edited by virgode; 09-10-2011 at 08:46 PM..

Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You made sense in the last post I responded to. I'll comment again here, not that you're interested..... If you're refering to Mr. Kronk...it most certainly is plausable. Money makes people do things others find difficult to believe they're capable, happens everyday.
And I've only explained it to you....what.....three times now? Money isnt goining to work as your motive for Kronk taking the Body home. Why you ask? Well, for the fourth time, there was already a reward being offered in August when he initialy found the body. Therefore, he had absolutely NO reason to sit on it for 4 months, take it to the woods, and then report it! None! Are you purposely ignoring this fact?

Quote:
Makes sense. December may not have been the only time he went back to check knowing what he had seen in August.
I'm not really sure where you meant to go with this. In the article you quoted, it had said that investigators went out in August, and apparently, didnt find the body. We weren't talking about December.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:05 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
Dr. Phil has been pre-empted ... the US Open will be on Monday night. Rain at U.S. Open will delay Dr. Phil interview until Tuesday ... is that an omen!

Old 09-11-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Dr. Phil has been pre-empted ... the US Open will be on Monday night. Rain at U.S. Open will delay Dr. Phil interview until Tuesday ... is that an omen!
Oh your Kidding!!! Thanks so much for the update.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:34 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
And I've only explained it to you....what.....three times now? Money isnt goining to work as your motive for Kronk taking the Body home. Why you ask? Well, for the fourth time, there was already a reward being offered in August when he initialy found the body. Therefore, he had absolutely NO reason to sit on it for 4 months, take it to the woods, and then report it! None! Are you purposely ignoring this fact?

I'm not really sure where you meant to go with this. In the article you quoted, it had said that investigators went out in August, and apparently, didnt find the body. We weren't talking about December.

You've explained this to me 4x needlessly.

No facts ignored, I'm not arguing he did or didn't.

People do things the rest of us might find odd, peculiar, that make no sense to the world everyday.

The discussion did include December.

I'll wager you don't get along with people unless they think like you.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:40 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,641 times
I really want to watch this interview but I'm worried it will be preempted by the US Open tennis coverage as it was twice last week. Anybody have any idea if local stations would re-broadcast it later in the evening?

Old 09-11-2011, 03:29 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I really want to watch this interview but I'm worried it will be preempted by the US Open tennis coverage as it was twice last week. Anybody have any idea if local stations would re-broadcast it later in the evening?
It has been pre-empted Monday night due to the US Open.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,631,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I think the whole family was in on getting Casey off, George included.
They should all be up for the Acadamy Awards.
I bet they all sat in Baez's office and practiced their roles.
They played it just enough but not too much.
...snipped....
I agree with you, 100%. It was a concentrated effort and it worked...because the jurors were idiots.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:17 PM

[quote]
Quote:
You've explained this to me 4x needlessly.

No facts ignored, I'm not arguing he did or didn't.

People do things the rest of us might find odd, peculiar, that make no sense to the world everyday.
Ok, then can we agree that he had no motive to take the body? Not that he did or didn't, just that he had no motive? I'm not saying he didn't, just that I see no reason that he would.

Quote:
I'll wager you don't get along with people unless they think like you

People don't have to think like I do in order to get along with me, though they do have to be able to carry on a conversation that contains valid points and acknowledge the facts that are known. { not an underhanded cut at you, just answering your question }
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime