Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 06:07 PM

24,114 posts, read 32,468,260 times

Advertisements

Had other obligations but I would like to see this. I am sure that it will make me ill. The new diseases and "post partum schizophrenia" make me ill.

Was Dr Phil good or did he coddle them?

If anyone has a copy, please send me a DM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 07:20 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
I don't think he coddled them, the questions were straightforward.

George answered some of the questions in a circular way. He knows more than hes telling.

Cindy answers always end with but, and then the denial begins.

I didn't record todays interview and missed Tuesdays. For the third interview coming up Monday it looks as though he asks some piercing questions.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:10 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
I wasn't planning on watching, but nothing else on. I really am wondering if the problems in the family originate with the mom. I thought maybe Casey was the origin of the dysfunction, but watching tonight, wow, this mom is off the scale. Not just denial, but true delusion maybe. I can't imagine her ever demanding the daughter be accountable for anything.
When she spoke about Casey being buried in the woods and said they probably would have cremated her anyways and that the spirit leaves the body anyways... Almost another excuse for her burial there. Wow.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:53 AM

1,710 posts, read 3,138,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I don't think he coddled them, the questions were straightforward.

George answered some of the questions in a circular way. He knows more than hes telling.

Cindy answers always end with but, and then the denial begins.

I didn't record todays interview and missed Tuesdays. For the third interview coming up Monday it looks as though he asks some piercing questions.
How so? Prior to these interviews I had a huge amount of disrespect for the Anthonys, especially George. I think GA summed it up well when he said he's been grilled by every LEO agency imaginable and he's has nothing to hide. I wish Dr. Phil would have questioned George a little more about who exactly he was going to use the handgun on he claimed he purchased.

I think if he's been circular in any way, it's a result of fear of retaliation from Cindy, she clearly the shot caller in the family, not that he knows more than what he's telling.

Based on what I've seen so far, if and when the question is asked if Casey was to come knock on their door tomorrow, Cindy would welcome her with open arms and George would slam the door in her face and tell her to get lost.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:19 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
How so? Prior to these interviews I had a huge amount of disrespect for the Anthonys, especially George. I think GA summed it up well when he said he's been grilled by every LEO agency imaginable and he's has nothing to hide. I wish Dr. Phil would have questioned George a little more about who exactly he was going to use the handgun on he claimed he purchased.

I think if he's been circular in any way, it's a result of fear of retaliation from Cindy, she clearly the shot caller in the family, not that he knows more than what he's telling.

Based on what I've seen so far, if and when the question is asked if Casey was to come knock on their door tomorrow, Cindy would welcome her with open arms and George would slam the door in her face and tell her to get lost.
There were a couple times I couldn't figure out where he was going with his responses. Cindys articulate.

Could be Cindy was the reason. I did notice when he questioned George about the affair with Crystal Holloway, they were in a different setting without Cindy.

Sorry, I don't believe the door would be slammed on Caseys face either. Just my take on them.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:11 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
I wasn't planning on watching, but nothing else on. I really am wondering if the problems in the family originate with the mom. I thought maybe Casey was the origin of the dysfunction, but watching tonight, wow, this mom is off the scale. Not just denial, but true delusion maybe. I can't imagine her ever demanding the daughter be accountable for anything.
When she spoke about Casey being buried in the woods and said they probably would have cremated her anyways and that the spirit leaves the body anyways... Almost another excuse for her burial there. Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post

Both of you nailed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
There were a couple times I couldn't figure out where he was going with his responses. .
I agree with you Virgode. It seems sometimes he didnt want to answer the questions outright and did so in a round-a-bout way.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:12 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
As for the recording, I'm sure you can watch the show on his website
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime