Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,389,380 times

Advertisements

How did this turn into a Hispanic hating thread?

The woman was obviously crazy and I doubt it was cuz she ate too many enchiladas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 04:12 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,141,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I just feel sorry for the poor woman who got slaughtered.
And I feel also for the murdered unborn child. It happens hundreds of times every day in abortion clinics.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:40 AM

43,854 posts, read 50,996,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post

The woman was obviously crazy and I doubt it was cuz she ate too many enchiladas.

I think making each and every thing that happens a race issue will only end up with society going on circles.....rather than joining up on all resources available to find a solution.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,859,623 times
Quote:

Why does someone always have to end up calling it hatred when someone else says something about another race? grow up people! If that particuler poster has noticed more crime in the latino community, than thats just an observation of the individual, not hate speech. And btw temptation001, Yours happens to be the most stereotypical comment thus far. Why do you assume all latinos eat enchiladas???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
And I feel also for the murdered unborn child. It happens hundreds of times every day in abortion clinics.
Now we really need to move over to the P&OC board, or maybe even R&P.

Thanfuly though, those children didn't grow up to parents that didn't want it, weren't mature enough to have it to begin with, and couldn't afford to properly care for it. Or, given up to grow up in foster homes with crappy caregivers who are only in it for that monthly government check, where they inevitably would have turned 18, been kicked out to the streets, ended up criminals and been a blight on society anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post

I think making each and every thing that happens a race issue will only end up with society going on circles......
Your exactly right, and that goes both ways as well.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 10-12-2011 at 01:08 PM..

Old 10-12-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Why does someone always have to end up calling it hatred when someone else says something about another race? grow up people! If that particuler poster has noticed more crime in the latino community, than thats just an observation of the individual, not hate speech. And btw temptation001, Yours happens to be the most stereotypical comment thus far. Why do you assume all latinos eat enchiladas???

As if you weren't trying to stir up trouble with your comment?

BTW, enchiladas are Mexican food, weather Mexicans eat it or not. But nevermind, this lady might not have been Mexican anyway. Maybe Puerto Rican.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post

I think making each and every thing that happens a race issue will only end up with society going on circles.....rather than joining up on all resources available to find a solution.
It's sad when some people can't see beyond race and discriminate and put down other races at every turn.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:13 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,859,623 times
[quote]
Quote:
As if you weren't trying to stir up trouble with your comment?
No actually I wasn't. I didn't comment the way I wanted to prevent myself from being called a racist.

Quote:
BTW, enchiladas are Mexican food

I know this, but it's stereotypical to assume that someone eats these things just because they are of Latino decent, which you did by saying that you dont think she did this based on how many of them she ate.

Quote:
It's sad when some people can't see beyond race and discriminate and put down other races at every turn.
Something to keep in mind is that it's not racist if it's true. Whether it is or not, I don't know.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:33 PM

22,619 posts, read 24,456,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post

And don't forget the ALLEGED murderer. Why......she is also a victim............she was so broken up about not being able to have a baby..........she was FORCED to commit horrific acts........or that is how the defense attorney will spin it................along with the CRAZY line too.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:21 PM

488 posts, read 553,471 times
Quote:

Meh, it's just part of the overt racism that is seemingly acceptable on CD.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:36 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,599,144 times
Oh, pooh. Most of us aren't racist. We are just calling it like we see it, as in an personal observation, no hatred attached. I have many immigrant clients. I care about them and respect them. They all worked hard to get here legally and most of them take advantage of the systems in any way they can but, so do other Americans, unfortunately. They all work hard and none of my clients have more than 3 children and most have only one or two...they know that is all they can support and put through school.
Enough about racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime