Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 07:48 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
"Cleaning toilets at the morgue"? Literally?
For your entertainment Cliffie.

Lindsay Lohan cleaning toilets, emptying trash at morgue - latimes.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2011, 09:29 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
"Cleaning toilets at the morgue"? Literally?
Yes ... she was originally assigned Community Service at a Women's Shelter but she didn't show up most of the time and when she did show up she came in late. So the judge sent her to the janitorial staff at the morgue.

But she will soon have some money coming in ... she is posing nude for Playboy ... not for the million dollars she wanted but close to that amount.

Lindsay Lohan Posing Nude in Playboy | TMZ.com

Cleaning toilets at the morgue would be a good job for Casey Anthony. But Casey is special she can be on probation and not do anything.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,620,806 times
Default Casey halloween mask

Have you seen the Halloween mask of Casey being sold in stores.......disgusting........

Old 10-25-2011, 09:41 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,889,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Cleaning toilets at the morgue would be a good job for Casey Anthony.
Forgive me, but the morgue in general would be a good place for Casey Anthony.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:09 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
Have you seen the Halloween mask of Casey being sold in stores.......disgusting........
Totally disgusting ... I guess they wear a short blue dress with the mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Forgive me, but the morgue in general would be a good place for Casey Anthony.
Cleaning a few toilets might humble her a tad ... or else let her clean up the mess from the autopsies.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:45 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
I'm not saying that you would do exactly as Cindy is doing. For one thing, you wouldn't be able to because most of these things the public never hears about despite the fact that they happen every day, and if you ask me, thats the way this case should have stayed, local.

All I AM saying is, if you were suddenly thrust into that position, I think you would handle it alot differently then you think you would. Nobody here is in a position to say how they would handle it, because they have never been put into that position. Your mind changes, your judgment is clouded, your emotions make you stupid and oblivious, no one here can make any definate statements about how they would react.

On a separate note, thank you to the poster who gave me rep points for my blog entry, I hope you enjoyed it, and your comments on the subject are welcome!
Perhaps if I had spent many years enabling a lying, lazy, thief I would have "clouded judgment." However, I wouldn't do that either.

So please allow ME to be the expert on ME ... I know what I would do and it would in no way include sticking up for and lying for a murderer.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I guess that will be a big hit at the Halloween Parade here in NYC ... ***sigh*** ... some people love their "camp" after all. I wonder if she's getting any money out of it. Hope not.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:26 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
Quote:
Whats disgusting about it? Casey Anthony is a horror.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:04 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,889,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Perhaps if I had spent many years enabling a lying, lazy, thief I would have "clouded judgment." However, I wouldn't do that either.

So please allow ME to be the expert on ME ... I know what I would do and it would in no way include sticking up for and lying for a murderer.
Have it your way then, this dialogue is going nowhere.
I sincerely hope you never have to find out how you would react.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Have it your way then, this dialogue is going nowhere.
I sincerely hope you never have to find out how you would react.
Thank you very much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime