Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2011, 07:17 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,284,946 times

Advertisements

Her parents are the ones who paid for her attorney.

I guess I would too, if my daughter was in trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 08:26 PM

22,629 posts, read 24,490,853 times
They're very close to the truth now, very, very close. I suspect dumpy *otmom to get arrested and/or confess sometime next week.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:28 AM

15,701 posts, read 17,004,072 times
I would hardly call the Anthony's rich.

Old 10-23-2011, 09:40 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,088,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Her parents are the ones who paid for her attorney.

I guess I would too, if my daughter was in trouble.

I've been following this case all along and haven't seen any articles about her parents paying the lawyer. The only thing I've heard is that 'some anonymous benefactor' paid the lawyers fees. I'm sure the parents did pay the lawyer, but did you read that anywhere or just making an assumption?

Old 10-23-2011, 10:41 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,499,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Casey had rich parents too this woman does not . So I think she is done no matter what if she harmed her baby .Only sick and twisted women and men kill their babys.
The Anthonys were not rich, middle class people. They were in debt because of George, 30k in gambling. There house was near foreclosure. The Anthonys did not pay for Caseys attorney. They had no contact with Casey after October 2008. The help Casey did get may have been arranged by the parents and of course, media coverage. They have plans to sue her for reimbursement, she wasted their time.

Debra Bradley and her husband have an anonymous benifactor for the 100k reward money and private detective including a NewYork attorney.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:14 AM

30,226 posts, read 23,649,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
buying a case of wine, when your cell phones are turned off for non-payment? A big Lab & a neighbor dog that don't bark?
You have never met true trash, have you? Unfortunately, I lived right next door to true trash not too long ago. This person had not paid their bills for 6-7 months but still managed to have money to put gas in his truck, buy cigarettes and drink a bottle every night.

You can't think like you do, you have to think like they do. Their priorities are out of whack. It doesn't mean as much to them to have a cell phone working, (besides, you can still call 911 without a plan), as it does to have a drink every night.

As for the dogs...that can happen. Is it highly unlikely? Yes, but it CAN happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
PLUS both parents stated the baby had a cold/cough... who gets drunk with a sick baby, & never checks on them again??
Again, you have never met true trash. Unfortunately, there are PLENTY of people like this in our country. And again, you can't think like you do, you know, rationally, common sense, you have to think like they do. For some, the almighty alcohol or drug is far, FAR more important to them than their children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Either way, I can't believe that one when child is missing, and the story keeps "changing" that the other kids are just left in the home. That makes no sense to me. At the very least, those kids could be in danger if the Mom has a serious alcohol problem. I mean, losing your baby because you are drunk is not a norm...
I believe all children should have been removed pending the investigation. At best, it was neglect...and there's other kids there, remove them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I do not think BUYING/SELLING a baby is OK ... BUT I would prefer that baby Lisa has been sold to a loving couple than to think she is wrapped in a plastic bag and tossed in a garbage dump. I just want Lisa to be found alive with those blue eyes sparkling.
Wouldn't it be nice if buying/selling a baby was all about going to a nice couple who truly loved and adored the baby?

Not bloody likely.

Anyone who would "buy" a baby is not going to be a "nice couple".

Old 10-23-2011, 12:18 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,499,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
.I believe all children should have been removed pending the investigation. At best, it was neglect...and there's other kids there, remove them.

Debra Bradley sons father is out of the country. Jeremy Irwins sons mother, has not petitioned for custody.

I'm not sure what child protective services is waiting for, but again, Debra Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have an attorney, God forbid their rights be violated.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:32 PM

7,124 posts, read 8,626,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
I've been following this case all along and haven't seen any articles about her parents paying the lawyer. The only thing I've heard is that 'some anonymous benefactor' paid the lawyers fees. I'm sure the parents did pay the lawyer, but did you read that anywhere or just making an assumption?
Joe Tacopino is a media ***** much in line of Gloria Alred. Tacopino has made enough money representing mobsters, crooked cops and Joren Vander Sloot to cut his rate for a lot of media attention!!

Old 10-23-2011, 05:08 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,943,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetreelover View Post
Maybe that is exactly what happened. A drunk momma was awakened by a screaming baby and she lost her cool with disastrous results. The husband comes home from work and she convinces him that they have to stage this crazy scenario. He "loves her" so he does what she says.... and here we are.

He is not her husband ... he is the father of baby Lisa but she is still married to Sean Bradley.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:19 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,088,558 times
I agree.. whatever happened to Lisa wasn't an accident or they would have called 911. Another thing that bugs me is that Jeremy worked 'nights' that night but he's never worked nights before. So, did he work to give himself an alibi and possibly get rid of baby Lisa on the way, or did Deb get annoyed with the baby because she wanted her 'adult time' and didn't have Jeremy to help so she smothered her or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime