Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 08:14 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryedark View Post
Imagine that, and they were ALL in compliance with the law and are not guilty of this crime. So, how did the registry protect her?
No offense meant ... but are you a sex offender or have a family member on the sex offenders list?

The 15 in the trailer park included registered sex offenders with convictions for sexual abuse of a minor and child molestation. This trailer park was not a safe place for children.

Plumadore doesn't even have the excuse of being a registered sex offender. He is just pure evil. Only evil could cut a child's head off and mutilate the rest of her body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 08:23 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
I personally think he molested her, and it went too far. She freaked, he killed her in panic mode.

The sad thing, is that child molesters live in low income areas. Where there are also children. In Miamia there were so many restrictions on where child molesters could not live, they started a "group" under the Tuttle causeway. Because of the outcry for these "poor, homeless, child molesters" they were sent to halfway houses.

ThIs case bothers me on several levels. As it would any normal person.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:21 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,091,366 times
Death penalty is the easy way out...it is too humane and takes a long time to happen.

Throw him in with general population and allow daily beatings until he snaps and kills himself...

Old 12-29-2011, 09:49 PM

A little girl, who was disabled. I am telling you, if they allowed stoning, I would pick up the first rock. That guy will burn in hell.

What is interesting about prisoners like him, is the absolute, complete contempt guards have for these killers. They are "professional", but very cold. He better just stay quiet, and not cause trouble, because they would love to have a reason to restrain him.

Old 12-30-2011, 03:50 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,021,443 times
This sicko will most likely be put in protective custody. If he was housed in the general population he wouldnt live long. People that kill children are frowned upon by other inmates & even guards.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:37 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNomus View Post
He may not have been on the sex offender registry, but the very fact he was living there should have been the biggest, reddest flag they could see. I wish I could knock those people's stupid heads together. Too many people leaving their kids with anybody for their own convenience, and it is just unacceptable.
Exactly how I feel about the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
The mother had moved in the trailer to help her dad that was dying from emphysema. Apparently Michael Plumadore had been helping with the father prior to her arrival.

Before she arrived, she even asked her father if her children could be at risk for abuse from two specific men, including Plumadore. "He said, "No. They will not touch your children."
With all due respect CW....What knowledge of the two men did the father have to speak from. Clearly none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryedark View Post
Imagine that, and they were ALL in compliance with the law and are not guilty of this crime. So, how did the registry protect her?
The registries 15 sex offenders in the trailor park had nothing to do with the girls death.

Knowing the vicinity of your areas sex offenders is not enough when you're leaving your kids with utter strangers.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:12 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,851,056 times
I haven't been able to find anything, but I really want to know. Where were the other girls while he was doing all of this? Did they have to see it all?

Old 12-30-2011, 07:20 AM

I read on CNN that the Mother has "hysterical paralysis", and attended her daughter's memorial in a wheelchair. She can't move her lower limbs, due to shock.

No comment that I would make would be appropriate. I will leave it at that.

Old 12-30-2011, 12:09 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
With all due respect CW....What knowledge of the two men did the father have to speak from. Clearly none.
Apparently prior to moving in to help her sick father, the mother asks him about two of the men.

Please look at this article in the Chicago Tribune ... "Aliahna's family moved there to help take care of 66-year-old James E. "Shorty" Lemmon, who also was a convicted sex offender and died Dec. 3." (5th paragraph) It seems according to this article that even Aliahna's grandfather was a registered sex offender.

Mother of slain girl worried about neighbors in trailer park - chicagotribune.com

Old 12-30-2011, 02:15 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,758,516 times
And the point of this crime was what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime