Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 09:39 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,248 times

Advertisements

Bestiality have been around for generations, and it is very common in farms, where there maybe a shortage of willing female or male partners. In farms, these men will use cows or horses. It could be that he is a farm man, used to using animals for sex, unable to get himself a female or male, at the time he was in heat, and the dog was available. It could also be that he likes a butt more than he likes a vagina.

Prisoners in jail often use other men to satisfy their needs. Let's be realistic: When a man is in heat, he will stick it anywhere.........

These behaviors are atrocious, but they are very common......

Old 01-15-2012, 10:25 AM

2,601 posts, read 3,397,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
Bestiality have been around for generations, and it is very common in farms, where there maybe a shortage of willing female or male partners. In farms, these men will use cows or horses. It could be that he is a farm man, used to using animals for sex, unable to get himself a female or male, at the time he was in heat, and the dog was available. It could also be that he likes a butt more than he likes a vagina.

Prisoners in jail often use other men to satisfy their needs. Let's be realistic: When a man is in heat, he will stick it anywhere.........

Clearly a sick person has sex with an animal, but how this is worse than what goes on at a slaughter house or a fur farm? What goes on slaughter houses is 100 times worse. Let's not forget we also castrate dogs and castrate cows with no pain killing medication.

And just because you have sex with an animal has absolutely nothing to do with having sex with children!
A dog is too stupid to even really understand what rape is, but animals certainly understand what knife slitting their throat or a brick crushing their skull is.

Give me a break with hypocracy!

Old 01-15-2012, 03:30 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
Quote:

Yes. I remember stories about a vacuum cleaner and a hotel pool filtration intake tube and many think sheep herders are a bit off.

Not all men are this way, though. Not by a long shot.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
Clearly a sick person has sex with an animal, but how this is worse than what goes on at a slaughter house or a fur farm? What goes on slaughter houses is 100 times worse. Let's not forget we also castrate dogs and castrate cows with no pain killing medication.

And just because you have sex with an animal has absolutely nothing to do with having sex with children!
A dog is too stupid to even really understand what rape is, but animals certainly understand what knife slitting their throat or a brick crushing their skull is.

I am going to try not to take this personally....although it may be hard not to: I cannot answer the first question on your paragraph, since I do not eat meat or wear furs, but there is clearly a movement going on to move people from eating meat, because it is healthier......so that is going to reduce how many animals are going to continue being slaughtered.

However, that said, if a man can have sex with an animal when there are myriad prostitutes he can go to, why do you find it so difficult to believe that he cannot transfer this behavior to little children, if given the opportunity?

You stated, "A DOG IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT RAPE IS....." How do you know whether the animal has experienced pain, while being raped, or not......? The dog does not understand the concept of RAPE, but it certainly understand the concept of PAIN, either way......

Give me a break........please!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2012, 03:34 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
Quote:

And you know this, how? I think a dog would know he is being misused, I have always treated animals in the house as family members. Some dogs test with the mentality of a five year old, so I guess maybe you are right, because most five year olds are to stupid to even really understand what rape is.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:37 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
A Cumberland County NC man has been arrested after his neighbor says she saw him having sex with her dog.

The mixed-breed female was taken to a veterinarian, who recovered a DNA sample. Mitcham was arrested Monday after his DNA profile matched the sample recovered from the pooch.

Thank goodness for DNA! That would be difficult to handle with all the neighbors, friends and relatives aware of your sexual preference.

Man Charged With Having Sex With Dog - News Story - WCTI New Bern
I heard they're planning a June wedding.

The bride is registered at Pet Smart.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
And you know this, how? I think a dog would know he is being misused, I have always treated animals in the house as family members. Some dogs test with the mentality of a five year old, so I guess maybe you are right, because most five year olds are to stupid to even really understand what rape is.
Well the fact that you would value a dog in the same way you would view your HUMAN child just shows how twisted your thinking is.

So if a dog is as smart as a 5 year old, I'm assuming you have conversations with your dog, right? lmao

A pig is smarter than a dog. Why are dogs some how more deserving of good treatment? Just because YOU like them more and their your pet?

What silliness.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I am going to try not to take this personally....although it may be hard not to: I cannot answer the first question on your paragraph, since I do not eat meat or wear furs, but there is clearly a movement going on to move people from eating meat, because it is healthier......so that is going to reduce how many animals are going to continue being slaughtered.

However, that said, if a man can have sex with an animal when there are myriad prostitutes he can go to, why do you find it so difficult to believe that he cannot transfer this behavior to little children, if given the opportunity?

You stated, "A DOG IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT RAPE IS....." How do you know whether the animal has experienced pain, while being raped, or not......? The dog does not understand the concept of RAPE, but it certainly understand the concept of PAIN, either way......

Give me a break........please!!!!!!
Prositutes cost money and you risk std's.

You're misinformed. Pedophilia is a sexual orientation towards children that a person is born with. They find pre pubescent children attractive and NOT adults or animals. Just like being gay is a sexual orientation. No one chooses their orientation. The animal is being used as a masturbation tool here obviously. This guy could be gay, straight, or a pedophile(highly highly unlikely since there are so few people that are oriented that way)

If he's not attracted to children, he will not transfer having sex to a child. He has serious mental health problems more than anything. Also, I find it disturbing that you're insinuating that a child and a dog are equivalent. Its a DOG! Not a human being.

Just because he's a sicko who has sex with animals...... it's completely irrelevant to pedophilia.

Last edited by mikelizard860; 01-15-2012 at 05:38 PM..

Old 01-15-2012, 04:54 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
You might say he did it "doggie style" !!!!

(sorry, I couldn't help myself!)

Old 01-15-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Prositutes cost money and you risk std's.

You're misinformed. Pedophilia is a sexual orientation towards children that a person is born with. They find pre pubescent children attractive and NOT adults or animals. Just like being gay is a sexual orientation. No one chooses their orientation. The animal is being used as a masturbation tool here obviously. This guy could be gay, straight, or a pedophile(highly highly unlikely since there are so few people that are oriented that way)

If he's not attracted to children, he will not transfer having sex to a child. He has serious mental health problems more than anything. Also, I find it disturbing that you're insinuating that a child and a dog are equivalent. Its a DOG! Not a human being.

Just because he's a sicko who has sex with animals...... it's completely
irrelevant to pedophilia.
Show me data that states that Pedophilia is a sexual orientation towards children that a person is born with. The DSM I-V, and the American Psychiatric Association cannot even agree on what it is.

It has been defined and classified as a Psychiatric Disorder, and now the members from the North American Man-boys Club Association, who many of them have become psychologists and psychiatrists, are trying to change a definition that has been in place for myriad of years'. Just like they have infiltrated Hollywood, aka The Cesspool, and have been trying to push homosexuality down people's throats in movies, sitcoms, etc. I have nothing against it, if it is done in private, with consensual partners, who are not minors......

You are stating that "If he's not attracted to children, he will not transfer having sex to a child." Show me the data that proves that......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime