Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 09:47 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,158 times

Advertisements

Redemption for Santorum's man on dog comment.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,397,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
Show me data that states that Pedophilia is a sexual orientation towards children that a person is born with. The DSM I-V, and the American Psychiatric Association cannot even agree on what it is.

It has been defined and classified as a Psychiatric Disorder, and now the members from the North American Man-boys Club Association, who many of them have become psychologists and psychiatrists, are trying to change a definition that has been in place for myriad of years'. Just like they have infiltrated Hollywood, aka The Cesspool, and have been trying to push homosexuality down people's throats in movies, sitcoms, etc. I have nothing against it, if it is done in private, with consensual partners, who are not minors......

You are stating that "If he's not attracted to children, he will not transfer having sex to a child." Show me the data that proves that......
LOL....Do you CHOOSE what you're attracted to? I certainly don't.

Pedo's are turned on by pre pubescent kids. Gay men are attracted to gay men. Straight men are attracted to post pubescent woman. It's not a choice. The fact that you can't change someone's orientation is why the reciticism rate is so high

Many pedo's claim that they were sexually abused when they were children and that's what causing their behavior. It's a load of crap. They're master manipulators and trying to gain sympathy for themselves. It's a pathology that they were born with.(ie sexual orientation)

Show you data of having sex with a dog turns into having sex with kids? LMAO....I can't believe I'm even having this convo. 99.9999% of people that have sex with animals aren't caught.

Show me data showing all men caught having sex with animals are eventually convicted of child sex offences. I've never researched this topic to be quite honest. Actually never even thought about before this.

Old 01-17-2012, 01:11 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post

So if a dog is as smart as a 5 year old, I'm assuming you have conversations with your dog, right? lmao
So if I had a five year old who was born not able to speak, then I could treat him as poorly as some treat animals? No, of course not. I will bet there will be a day in which we will be able to change vocal chords in animals and some day some of our pets will be able to speak in a rudimentary manner.

Often, if we treat our dogs and some other animals as family members they will start behaving as children, as much as they are capable. They really try to meet us as far as they can, as far as their physical capabilities allow them to.

Some animals have rescued human lives, at times even giving their own in doing so. Some children grow up to be serial killers. Yes, I believe that in certain cases animals are more valuable than children. There are several cases in which a building caught on fire. People died. When rescuers entered the building they see the family dog lying on top of the baby in the crib, trying to shelter it from the fire with its own body.

There is a very deep connection going on in those instances and it is a real travesty to make light of some family pets. At times they can be more loyal than family members. Much more so.

People who abuse animals should both be punished and made to go through rehab classes until they get it.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:47 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Quote:
Pedophilia is a sexual orientation towards children that a person is born with.
I don't believe that, I think you are wrong. Is a person born with a sexual orientation towards animals too? Was Ted Bundy born with a rape and murder orientation. Yes I do believe people are evil and perhaps they were born that way or it was a learned trait.

I am sure there is plenty of strange sexual practices out there that I don't know about but I just think it's evil and sick when humans do things to little children and animals.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:58 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I don't believe that, I think you are wrong. Is a person born with a sexual orientation towards animals too? Was Ted Bundy born with a rape and murder orientation. Yes I do believe people are evil and perhaps they were born that way or it was a learned trait.

I am sure there is plenty of strange sexual practices out there that I don't know about but I just think it's evil and sick when humans do things to little children and animals.
I think we will find, eventually, that many of these horrors can be an aberration of nature and inborn. I think that this is why most are incurable. That, or they are very early in life somehow inculcated as acceptable behavior and linked to the most basic survival mechanism, the sex drive. Many murdering behaviors dissipates with the waning of sexual feelings.

Look, most of us are 'normal'. We understand, in some way, certain behaviors because they are extensions of our own feelings. I can understand being very angry because I have been angry. I can understand a person snapping or being in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong influences and the wrong people.

There are some things, though, that are so alien that the majority, in our heart of hearts, no matter how hard we try, we just cannot understand. I think these things, yes, are some deviant genetic thing that creates something that LOOKS like a human, but is really some screwed up mistake of nature. Just as people can be born with differing physical characteristics, they can be born with very different mental qualities. Some are good, and some not so good.

Yeah. I think it is most likely that they are born that way.

Society can tolerate differences in the population as long as they do not harm society. I also think we have a responsibility to beings weaker than ourselves because we have what we call 'civilization'.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
People who abuse animals should both be punished and made to go through rehab classes until they get it.
So we should shut down the meat industry then and put eveyone who eats meat though rehab? Just asking. By the way, I'm very pro animal rights just so you know. I just find the lunatic fringe element that seems to be developing that values animals(dogs basically) ABOVE humans in many cases to be extremely disturbing and a twisted way of thinking.

It's a lot more than vocal cords. A dog can't even recogzise that he's looking at himself in the mirror.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:

Of course he was born with a murder rape orienation. He lived a perfectly nomal life. Nothing would make a normal person do something like that. Nothing. He was getting off on murder sexually. That is deeply wired into the brain. You dont' develop behavoir like that.

Serial killers are born with a lack of empathy(usually starts off as a child torturing little animals) and a sexual appetite than includes sadistic murdering behavoir.

There's a big difference between a pedophile and serial killer though. A serial killer is almost always truly sociopathic having zero empathy whereas this is not usually the case with a pedophile contrary to popular opinion. A serial killer is 100000 times worse than a pedo. A pedo actually loves his victims in many cases. Of course it's a twisted form of love. Many don't even think their doing anything wrong. And let me clearly define a pedophile....12 and under....truly pre pubescent.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Yes, I believe that in certain cases animals are more valuable than children. .
Well that sums up my point. Can someone else on this forum please tell me what a sick statement that is.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:17 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Quote:
Well that sums up my point. Can someone else on this forum please tell me what a sick statement that is.
I can't find where you snipped that statement in goldengrain's posts ... can you point me in the right directions or post the entire comment? Thanks!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
I can't find where you snipped that statement in goldengrain's posts ... can you point me in the right directions or post the entire comment? Thanks!
It was edited out...LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime