U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 09:07 AM

1,677 posts, read 2,294,761 times

Advertisements

It always kills me when somebody jumps up and writes a book, claiming to know "the real story" years after the fact. People have been up and through this case with a fine tooth comb, made me sick to death of it, so I'm sure if there was a slight chance that it could have been anyone else, it was investigated thoroughly and dispelled.

I find the author of this mess truly repugnant. Not only trying to make money off murder victims, but willing to destroy the reputation and life of a man who has been convicted or even suspected of nothing, making him INNOCENT. I hope nobody buys this nonsense...but then again...it's about OJ so I'm sure plenty will.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 09:42 AM

12,770 posts, read 10,787,327 times
This is why sensational cases should not be tried in the media, disinformation flows freely. I always believed the jury got it right.

Quote:
"[Jason] had intermittent rage disorder. He was on probation [at the time of the murder] and had recently assaulted his former employer with a knife," Dear says. "But he was never interviewed by police."

Additionally, Dear says, authorities never tested Jason's finger prints or DNA against forensic evidence collected at the crime scene.

When Jason Simpson stopped paying the bill for a storage container he'd been renting, Dear bought it and says he found even more damning evidence against the younger Simpson -- including a hunting knife -- inside. Dear also says he bought the car Jason owned at the time of the murders, but wouldn't reveal to us what -- if anything -- was found inside the vehicle.
Texas P.I. William Dear Claims To Have Proof O.J. Didn't Do It...Which Is Adorable. Argues "Juice's" Son is "The Real Killer" - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Old 04-07-2012, 10:12 AM

48,507 posts, read 90,789,739 times
At least we know the motive for the book writer ;as always money.tis guy is typical of such books. Its like litenig to the prosecutio without anyone questiong the evidence.Heck Jason cod be jack the Rippers as far as writing a book.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:07 AM

12,770 posts, read 10,787,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
At least we know the motive for the book writer ;as always money.tis guy is typical of such books. Its like litenig to the prosecutio without anyone questiong the evidence.Heck Jason cod be jack the Rippers as far as writing a book.
Don't think so. He's been spending out of pocket to investigate this for 18 years, the motivation is truth and justice. If he gets some of that back, good for him.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:20 AM

16,081 posts, read 26,410,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Don't think so. He's been spending out of pocket to investigate this for 18 years, the motivation is truth and justice. If he gets some of that back, good for him.
With all due respect, Its one persons truth and may be in vain.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:37 AM

40 posts, read 40,704 times
I wonder if OJ also killed, his daughter===== where was he when she died? Was he working, home etc? His wife divorced him right after.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:34 PM

11,970 posts, read 11,411,379 times
I think she drowned IIRC...family pool maybe. It was an accident and I think he was traveling at the time.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:26 PM

455 posts, read 594,101 times
Well if the kid did it, I wonder how that Nevada Judge feels about this, her life sentence on OJ

was way uncalled for, this hotel incident was thugs on thugs stuff, no one hurt. Oh, setence him to life in prison, clearly a Revenge type decision, she should be ashamed !!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:15 PM

16,081 posts, read 26,410,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchman View Post
Well if the kid did it, I wonder how that Nevada Judge feels about this, her life sentence on OJ

was way uncalled for, this hotel incident was thugs on thugs stuff, no one hurt. Oh, setence him to life in prison, clearly a Revenge type decision, she should be ashamed !!

OJ Simpson IS a thug.

Oh...and its not a life sentence, 33yrs, just so happens hes in the latter years of his life. Not really the Judge's problem, is it.

Last edited by virgode; 04-20-2012 at 07:45 PM..

Old 04-20-2012, 07:47 PM

71,430 posts, read 67,487,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
...and O.J. went to trial to cover it up

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.
'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON hacked star's wife and friend to death... and he went to trial to cover it up | Mail Online

Has anybody heard about this before?

That was my theory at the time. I thought the son might have had something to do with and OJ was covering for him.

Since then I've read more about it, particularly John Douglas's view of it, and I believe OJ murdered them. Douglas describes someone attacking the neck as very personal and angry and this one in particular as very personally angry, to the point where he almost decapitated her. Ron Goldman, meanwhile, is stabbed a few times, almost as an afterthought or a nuisance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime