Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 12:56 AM

18,038 posts, read 15,634,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Ron Goldman, meanwhile, is stabbed a few times
It was far more than a few times and Goldman's neck was also slashed, although his fatal injuries were to his his flank where the major artery was hit and IIRC his lung was pierced. He had more than 10 stab wounds...maybe as many as 15. It was actually Nicole who had fewer wounds but of course the near decapitation.

Ron was butchered as was Nicole. All done by one enraged ex-husband/thug.

And Simpson didn't get a life sentence for his Las Vegas crimes. He got 9 to 33 years, which means he'll come up for parole in a few more years. He could end up being in jail longer than 9 years, but that's the minimum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,324,343 times
oh come on! OJ did it! he was a violent thug while married to Nicole and the type that thought "if I can't have you, then no one can"... he just got what he deserves by going to prison. He made choices and I think some justice was served although 2 people remain dead no matter what sentence he gets.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:50 AM

88,504 posts, read 84,673,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
It was far more than a few times and Goldman's neck was also slashed, although his fatal injuries were to his his flank where the major artery was hit and IIRC his lung was pierced. He had more than 10 stab wounds...maybe as many as 15. It was actually Nicole who had fewer wounds but of course the near decapitation.

Ron was butchered as was Nicole. All done by one enraged ex-husband/thug.

And Simpson didn't get a life sentence for his Las Vegas crimes. He got 9 to 33 years, which means he'll come up for parole in a few more years. He could end up being in jail longer than 9 years, but that's the minimum.
Yes, you are correct. "A few" stab wounds wasn't quite accurate.

I guess you'd have to read the FBI profiler's book to get what I was saying. He goes into detail about what you can tell about how people were killed and how their bodies were left. (For example, a child predator who "loved" the child he rapes and kills will leave her body somewhere public, like in a park, where it will be found, where another type of child predator who has no emotional attachment to his victim will dismember and hide a body.)

At any rate, it looks to me as if OJ murdered Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:42 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,014,359 times
Where is the murder weapon & the then bloody clothes of the murderer ?

Old 06-14-2012, 02:08 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,351,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If this is true, O.J. goes from being the worst husband to a devoted father. He was not helping him by covering it up, although I can understand why.

Wouldn't the grandparents be aware of his mental illness? I wonder what his son is doing now.
except OJ liked to smack nicole around quite a bit, and that is a matter of record. if he hadn't laid a finger on her at all, ever, then that would really be interesting, because then he could be a devoted father. but nah.

and if his son is mentally ill, he could have got it from dear old dad. PLENTY of evidence to show that OJ did it. including his stupid book "if i did it". i STILL can't believe he wrote that. you can't get any guiltier than that guy.

Old 06-14-2012, 02:02 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,875,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
Where is the murder weapon & the then bloody clothes of the murderer ?
One glove was found at OJ's house, the other at the murder scene, where OJ dropped them (amazing by the way - that alone should have been enough to convict him). The clothes, and the knife, were put in a duffel bag and dumped by OJ in the trash near the airport and ended up in one of LA's many land fills. Not difficult to do and no mystery to that.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:33 PM

18,038 posts, read 15,634,356 times
Don't forget the dark socks he wore during the murder (which had tiny bloodspots on them from Nicole) were found on his BR floor. He didn't realize blood had gotten on them because it was microscopic blood spatter. And, those "ugly ass" Bruno Mali shoes he claimed he never owned...the ones that walked in Nicole and Ron's blood at the scene? Well those ugly ass shoes had been photographed on his feet 10 months before the murders when he was a commentator at a football game. The photos surfaced after the criminal trial and were used in the civil case against him. Busted and nailed!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:37 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,324,343 times
exactly, lottamoxie (I like your name by the way)

Old 01-21-2013, 11:56 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
I'm having a hard time seeing motive, especially for something that appears premeditated.
And I have trouble believing that a kid only 6 years old almost took his mother's head off with a knife after beating her unconscious, then overpowered a grown man and killed him, too. Then got so cleaned up that there were no traces of the crime inside the house, and went to bed and slept until the police arrived. Unless Dear has found a way to slide the kid's birthday forward about 10 years, I'd say it's impossible.

For a complete rundown on the blood evidence in the OJ case, try Blood Secrets by Rod Englert. He was the blood guy on that case and unless he lied in his book, OJ did it. Which we already knew.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:01 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,646,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
And I have trouble believing that a kid only 6 years old almost took his mother's head off with a knife after beating her unconscious, then overpowered a grown man and killed him, too. Then got so cleaned up that there were no traces of the crime inside the house, and went to bed and slept until the police arrived. Unless Dear has found a way to slide the kid's birthday forward about 10 years, I'd say it's impossible.

For a complete rundown on the blood evidence in the OJ case, try Blood Secrets by Rod Englert. He was the blood guy on that case and unless he lied in his book, OJ did it. Which we already knew.
This was his son from a previous marriage,who was around 20 at the time...but he was cleared early on...this is just an attempt at publicity for this "dick"tective!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime