Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 09:23 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,548,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaonline View Post
I totally agree with the first sentence, but feeding them for life in prison is just not right. They should work for food and water really-really hard, in poorly equiped mines, for example. For life.
Gulag, eh comrade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 09:36 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,210,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Only a loser would push their gay agenda in a thread where children were raped....
Just repeating the one man/one woman = good, wholesome and perfect meme that I read here every day.
Kind of blows that to hell, doesn't it?
Where was I pushing any agenda? All I stated was that it was a sanctified one man/one woman marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
It is on topic.
The topic is about the actions of a husband and wife as married. That makes them sacred and perfect.

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/s...olestation.htm
From the link:
Both Pedophiles and child molesters are primarily heterosexual males. Active pedophilic behavior generally starts slowing down around age 35; the child molester generally continues his victimization until he is no longer physically able due to age, illness, injury, or incarceration.

Female Pedophiles are extremely rare; this disorder is considered an affliction of heterosexual males. Child molesters are primarily males, although there are a small but significant percentage of female offenders.

Must have missed my response, Dale.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:48 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,210,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Even IF they are born that way they have no right to force themselves on a child who can not give legal consent. That is RAPE.
Well, duh.
It happens to a lot of kids.
It is always heinous.

Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
Children

15% of sexual assault and rape victims are under age 12.3

29% are age 12-17.
44% are under age 18.3

Girls ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.

7% of girls in grades 5-8 and 12% of girls in grades 9-12 said they had been sexually abused.4

3% of boys grades 5-8 and 5% of boys in grades 9-12 said they had been sexually abused.

In 1995, local child protection service agencies identified 126,000 children who were victims of either substantiated or indicated sexual abuse.5

Of these, 75% were girls.
Nearly 30% of child victims were between the age of 4 and 7.
93% of juvenile sexual assault victims know their attacker.6

34.2% of attackers were family members.
58.7% were acquaintances.
Only 7% of the perpetrators were strangers to the victim.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:59 AM

14,293 posts, read 9,640,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Even IF they are born that way they have no right to force themselves on a child who can not give legal consent. That is RAPE.
Oh, i think what they did was horrible and even evil, and they have got to be insane. Neither of them are fit to live in human society.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:15 AM

1,725 posts, read 2,058,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Gulag, eh comrade.
Prisoners in GULAG were (at least supposed to be) treated like humans - it's just that times were very difficult, especially for them. A lot of prisoners died during WW2 - and not only prisoners...

On the other hand, people who don't even remotely deserve to be called humans, like these beasts or Bush, or Eltsin, can be treated in any possible ugly way.

And I am a social-democrat

Old 06-08-2012, 05:49 PM

88,203 posts, read 84,060,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
But it's sanctified, it's a marriage of one man/one woman.
Well, I had to look at the pictures twice to make sure that was the case.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:29 AM

1,738 posts, read 2,070,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Did anyone catch that another of their children already died in foster care? What a tragedy these poor kids are suffering and suffered.

Clearly all signs pointed out that these people were incorrigible and unfit to have kids - why were they having visits, supervised or not? CPS is largely to blame for this most recent abuse considering the "parents" made a recording of the rape on CPS' watch.

I don't know what's more disturbing - the atrocities that the parents perpetrated on their kids, or the fantasized "justice" scenarios described by some of the posters in this thread. Both are sick-minded.

Well at least the couple met the standard for a "normal" marriage, according to many CD posters. Nothing else seems normal about them, though. I thought they both looked "off" in the photos.

I just hope the remaining children find their way to a suitable, warm and loving environment. The state's child services and foster care system have already failed them repeatedly, so chances are they will continue the downward spiral.
I totally agree. Sometimes the people here are just as disturbing with the things they dream up and wish to see.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:03 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,756,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, I had to look at the pictures twice to make sure that was the case.

So did I LOL. I had to really look because to me they looked like two men. it woudldn't matter to me either way what sex the sexual predators are because I put pedophiles in a completely different catagory. I don't consider them to be gay, straight or bi. They are predators of the most innocent of all human beings.

Old 06-09-2012, 04:55 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,818,046 times
Capitol punishment is far too easy. People of unspeakable crimes should be made to lead such barren, miserable, deprived, ugly lives in prison that they end up taking their own damned lives.

There are only a very few cases in which I believe in the death penalty; my main objection to the death penalty [aside from the typical/standard making sure that an innocent person is not put to death] -- it is because in more cases than not, the death penalty, in my opinion, too easy. I get it that there are many criminals who are true sociopaths thus even long-term incarceration is not going to change them in any manner whatsoever; there are those [who I do not think are sociopaths yet know very well what they did and may have a conscience for some things, and not others] who need to stay in prison, in solitary and/or no chance of parole who have to be reminded always of what they did.

And for those who do have a conscience and remain in prison, they need to have the opportunity to have their victim/victim's family confront them and for those people to have their opportunity to say exactly what they feel and let the offender remember that for his/her lifetime.

In many of the cases, the death penalty is too easy.

Old 06-09-2012, 05:07 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,818,046 times
Sick, twisted animals. Supervised means supervised - the person and the agency that was responsible for the safety of that baby failed to protect that baby. There was a reason that child was taken from them to begin with!!!

I hope someone comes forward and represents that baby in a lawsuit and sues the crap out of everyone involved who allowed this to happen. The person who left that baby alone with the parents should be put on trial as well.

I agree with you. So the director resigned, certainly appropriate; however, that resignation should not end the investigation in connection with her. The director is ultimately responsible for all that goes on in an agency; reading more about this story [even worse articles]...a known sex offender gets supervised visitation, are you kidding me? A woman who has had all of her children taken away - that is not a red flag?

Is it too much apathy with the social workers / employees of organizations like this? Is it too much paperwork? Limited number of staff? Regardless of what the excuse might/could be, it is simply an excuse and all need to be held accountable.

And, yes, someone should sue them all, personally and in their official capacity - I cannot help but wonder are there other situations connected with this agency overseeing mandated supervised visits that may come to light, provided, of course, there is truly a thorough investigation.

This is one of the most egregious stories and crimes I have read about - just awful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime