Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 12:01 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,951 times

Advertisements

Is there anyway to block certain posts so we don't have to keep reading the same thing over and over?

Old 05-02-2013, 12:08 PM

1,322 posts, read 3,474,480 times
Just don't read the post you are not interested in.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:08 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,559,642 times
Judge Sherry wasn't required to add lessor charges, so why else would she give that option, if she was confident of a 1st degree verdict?

I've been watching the HLN "Jodi Arias is Guilty before Proven Guilty Trial"... lol
but the jury hasn't ......

Old 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,440,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I found the episode on Youtube. You can jump to the interview at 27:00. Sky started out talking about how she & Chris went through Travis's emails after he died and they found the angry ones that were written on May 26. Then Dr. Drew jumps to talking about the incident at their home. It's a little confusing, but Sky mentions that this took place around the time Jodi was trying to move to Arizona...at the time I believe Travis and Jodi would meet at the Hughes place as a sort of halfway point. After they broke up officially, Jodi moved to Mesa for a few months and that's when the stalking behavior got really out of control. Some time in early 2008, she moved back to Yreka and Travis flipped her off as she was driving away.

I hadn't heard the story about Jodi sending herself fake emails from some other guy - a precursor to those fake emails from Travis she sent to herself, I guess, where he admits being a pedophile. Who knows how many of the other texts, emails, etc. were faked, particularly the ones provided to LaViolette. Even her personal journals are full of lies...

Sky Hughes on Dr Drew on Call 04-30-13 talks about emails and more - YouTube
Thanks fruitlassis for posting. Very possible HLN was going between vids as this one had Sky in a different outfit and I didn't hear any mention of the gun being missing two days later. I couldn't find the entire show in the time I had last night.

News to me too that ARIAS was receiving the "threatening" emails from a man writing he was stalking her when ARIAS was the author of those emails.

Given how emails could be changed in 2007-8 I still would not be surprised if ARIAS altered them later.
I think Sky Hughes was so wise and knew the evil in ARIAS. As she said ( my paraphrase) he only saw the good in people.

I've worked with a lot of convicted felons in my career and heard them called many things. But out of the dozens to hundreds I've interviewed or treated, not even one was described as "evil" by victims, law enforcement or others. The fact both Sky and Chris Hughes called her look and demeanor "evil" means a lot to me.

MSR

Old 05-02-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Wow...Mr. Horn admitted his autopsy report was wrong!! He claims a typo....if nothing else, this crazy night is building grounds for an appeal...
You mean Dr. Horn? If you're using an iPhone like I am, darn those auto corrects get annoying.

You amaze me trinity, you must be sitting with boxes all around you as I thought one of your earlier posts mentioned how soon you were moving to HI. Are you taking or buying vehicles? I have family living in HI too. I know all the decisions they had to make plus the expenses in HI.

MSR

Old 05-02-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
Isn't it amazing how that darn 'fog' always comes around when there is a difficult question that needs to be answered? or when certain facts of the case point towards her in a negative way here comes that 'fog' again..you know when HLN is putting fog on the TV screen and making fun of it that's pretty bad!
I haven't seen HLNs live but that must be interesting Even fog can be conquered with a knife.

Remember the NINJA version ARIAS lied about? She mentioned the knife in that version. Funny how memories change with each new lie.

MSR

Old 05-02-2013, 01:08 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
Is there anyway to block certain posts so we don't have to keep reading the same thing over and over?

Yes ... look at the top .... CLICK ON MY SETTINGS .... down the left side scroll down to SETTINGS & OPTIONS ... you will see EDIT IGNORE LIST .... just type name in the user name of the poster you want to IGNORE.

Last edited by CarolinaWoman; 05-02-2013 at 01:21 PM..

Old 05-02-2013, 01:09 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
HLN is handling the Closing with NO COMMERCIALS!!! Yessssss.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:18 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
Juan is on fire today...there's no way the defense is going to be able to ignore the mountains of evidence, but I'm sure they'll try to make their argument all about the poor abuse victim JA. I am confident that the jury won't need anything else spoonfed to them to decide that this was premeditated murder no matter how you slice it.

Thanks for the tip on ignoring a poster CarolinaWoman...wish I knew about that earlier!

Old 05-02-2013, 01:23 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I haven't seen HLNs live but that must be interesting Even fog can be conquered with a knife.

Remember the NINJA version ARIAS lied about? She mentioned the knife in that version. Funny how memories change with each new lie.

MSR
Good point...I think it's amazing how she could do laundry, shower DNA off of her and Travis and drive on the interstate all in a fog! Did she leave him the voicemail inviting him to go see Othello before or after the fog lifted?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime