U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 11:35 AM

5,169 posts, read 7,053,044 times

Advertisements

The picture of this beautiful baby makes your heart ache. Has it always been this way or are we becoming more and more depraved ? I don't understand these kinds of compulsions and desires.

Court docs: 9-month-old found dead had severe vaginal trauma | Local & Regional | KEPR CBS 19 - News, Weather and Sports - Pasco, WA

Quote:
RICHLAND, Wash. -- The 9-month-old baby found dead in her crib last week suffered severe vaginal trauma, according to the autopsy. The child's mother found Serenity Reedy dead in her crib Friday morning.
The mother's boyfriend, 36-year-old Jose Aguilar, was nowhere to be found. He's suspected of the baby's death. Aguilar recently moved in with the mother to her home on Log Lane at a trailer park off Stevens Drive.
A forensic pathologist said the baby died of blunt trauma to the head. She had two separate skull fractures. Investigators found blood in Serenity's diaper and discovered the child suffered severe trauma to her vagina. The child's death is being investigated as a homicide.
James Reedy, Serenity's father, spoke to Action News about his daughter's shocking death....snipped...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 12:10 PM

2,187 posts, read 4,245,216 times
This is why I believe in the death penalty.....as quickly as possibly and in the most painful way to him. Maybe he should go out the same way he took the baby out - bash in his head and then violate him in the most graphic and painful way possible. I DO NOT want to hear about his poor pitiful childhood, his bad experiences in life, his mama, his drug use or mental illness - he needs to be gone today.

Old 06-15-2013, 07:53 PM

18,842 posts, read 35,476,906 times
I truly believe that the sweet baby is in a special heaven, and her killer, will have a certain hell waiting for him in the after life.

As for the Mother of the child...sadly, I wonder if she is marginally disabled? I knew a lot of young women, who had low IQ's, and were just too stupid to be Mother's...but of course, we don't steralize any one now, against civil rights, and all that...blah, blah...

Old 06-17-2013, 02:14 PM

190 posts, read 367,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
This is why I believe in the death penalty.....as quickly as possibly and in the most painful way to him. Maybe he should go out the same way he took the baby out - bash in his head and then violate him in the most graphic and painful way possible. I DO NOT want to hear about his poor pitiful childhood, his bad experiences in life, his mama, his drug use or mental illness - he needs to be gone today.

Stories like this make me nauseous beyond belief. There is no lower form of life than the one who violates and/or takes the life of an innocent child! NOTHING in this person's life up to this point is so bad that his actions could be justified. NOT ONE THING!! And there is even less than that that this child, this baby of only 9 months, could've done to deserve this vile and evil action!! CFoulke, I agree with you....his death should come in the exact way the baby's did, with one exception: slower and more painful. The fact that he'd understand what was happening would just be a plus on the side of Justice!!

Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 PM

17,816 posts, read 23,960,836 times
This is very sad, and there is a pattern here.

It always seems to be the "mother's boyfriend". Where is the father? Why do these women who get knocked up can't stay away from men for awhile?

Clearly she just was in a some type of relationship with the child's father, than he is out of the picture and she is with someone else.

If you can't focus on the child, than put it up for adoption.

The "mother"(if you can call her that) is no better than her boyfriend.

You see so much of this and often it is the mother's boyfriend who killed the child.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:35 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,363,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
This is very sad, and there is a pattern here.

It always seems to be the "mother's boyfriend". Where is the father? Why do these women who get knocked up can't stay away from men for awhile?
“I've seen many cases of physical and sexual abuse that come up with boyfriends, stepparents,” said Eliana Gil, clinical director for the national abuse-prevention group Child help.

It comes down to the fact they don't have a relationship established with these kids,” she said. “Their primary interest is really the adult partner, and they may find themselves more irritated when there's a problem with the children.''

Child abuse the dark underbelly of cohabitation - Health - Children's health | NBC News

Old 06-18-2013, 09:19 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,154,629 times
Single parents need to be very careful about letting boyfriends and girlfriends around their kids. There are too many stories like this. Perhaps they need to jail people who bring folks into their children's lives like this.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:24 PM

22,425 posts, read 28,871,821 times
But they aren't. It should be illegal for teenagers to raise children. That is the cause of most of these "boy friends" beating babies to death.

Juveniles have no business raising children.

How many cases do we need to prove this?

With older parents, step parents should not be permitted in the home before submitting to a background check.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:30 PM

15,858 posts, read 33,455,649 times
As far as I am concerned the mother is just as guilty as Mr. Aguilar. She left her baby alone with a strange (unrelated) male. She needs to go to jail. I was frankly shocked to hear that she had actually been married to the baby's father. It was the last thing I expected to read.

20yrsinBranson

Old 06-20-2013, 05:35 PM

35,382 posts, read 38,960,859 times
I always knew once I had kids with my husband I would never invite another man into our lives, even if we divorced or I was widowed, until they were 18. I like to think I'm a good judge of character but I'd have raised those kids on my own. Not just for their protection but for mine as well since woman are kind of vulnerable when they are single moms...guys they shouldn't give a second thought to somehow start looking good when they carry some of the load, KWIM? I need a clear head to make a commitment, not a desperate one.

I'm not staying step parents are universally bad, I know a couple blended families that are great (not drama free however...they never are) but it's not a choice I would make for myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime