Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 01:26 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,447,145 times

Advertisements

So sad for everyone in this case. Unbelievable to me as I just loved him as a Patriot.

This is saturated with guilt. Watch the entire thing and at 17 minutes the smoking gun evidence is dropped like a bomb!

Aaron Hernandez Arraignment - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 02:09 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
I hated to see this too. I can't understand why the Patriots cut him loose ... is it guilty until proven innocent now? Of course the prosecution appears to have lots of evidence and not just circumstantial. I just can't understand why he would do something like this when he had everything going for him. Tebow might get to play after all for the Pats.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:19 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I hated to see this too. I can't understand why the Patriots cut him loose ... is it guilty until proven innocent now? Of course the prosecution appears to have lots of evidence and not just circumstantial. I just can't understand why he would do something like this when he had everything going for him. Tebow might get to play after all for the Pats.
He has a very violent past. He seems to be a very dangerous man that probably needs to be locked up for life. This is not the first person he is accused of shooting. I live in Miami so this has been all over the news because he is also accused of shooting another friend in the face. He also seems to have been around other violent incidents in the past.

Complete Timeline of the Rise & Fall of Aaron Hernandez | Bleacher Report

Old 06-27-2013, 08:29 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,447,145 times
Claiming that this is only a circumstantial case at best is desperation from his attorney.

Anyone ever watch Forensic Files? The detectives have overwhelming evidence. Shell casing found in rental car Hernandez was driving that matches the ones at the crime scene. Tire tract impressions at the scene that match the rental car Hernandez was driving. The cell tower points that track his picking up victim and driving straight to the crime scene which was also caught on video. The text messages from Lloyd that fit the timeline and he appears to know he is in danger and alerted his sister as to who picked him up. The 2 minute drive from the crime scene back to Hernandez's house that was captured on video not only at the crime scene but on video at Hernandez's house. Video at Hernandez house shows him get out of the car carrying 2 guns. Not only does his house video show him returning it showed him leaving mad with guns in his hand saying that he could not trust anyone anymore. Then you have the two accomplices that were with Hernandez that evening giving details about what was said during the car ride to pick up Lloyd. Hernandez destroying the surveillance cameras that he had recently had installed. The clean up crew hired to clean his house the next day.

Why wouldn't the Patriots drop him like a hot potato. The evidence does not get any better than this other than a confession.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:45 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,234 times
Well, Hernandez obviously never watched Forensic Files, or 48 Hours or anything like it, or he might have been smart enough not to leave a chewed piece of cotton candy Bubblicious gum along with the shell casings in the rental car. And no innocent person destroys their security footage from the very timeframe that the crime was committed.

23 years old with a baby, a career few people can dream of and he threw it all away over some petty beef with the victim. I can't feel sorry for him.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:13 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,134 times
Very sad. A man is dead and Hernandez had a most amazing career and salary at such a young age. The world was his oyster and he threw it all away if the allegations are true. Boggles the mind.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:07 PM

Reports: Aaron Hernandez now being investigated for possible role in 2012 double murder in Boston

He allegedly shot some guy's eye out too? This just gets better and better.

Man suing Aaron Hernandez for shooting is convicted drug dealer

Last edited by fruitlassie; 06-27-2013 at 01:18 PM..

Old 06-27-2013, 01:36 PM

890 posts, read 1,849,730 times
I think the only possible way out of this is proving that Hernandez actually pulled the trigger. I can see a defense story claiming that one of his "friends" did it after some altercation. But even if that's the case, I'm not sure if that really helps him. For a case that seems cut and dry, there's going to be some interesting things coming out of it.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:45 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
And now there's this:

Hernandez probed in two drive-by killings last year, sources say - News - MSN CA

Old 06-27-2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbbd View Post
I think the only possible way out of this is proving that Hernandez actually pulled the trigger. I can see a defense story claiming that one of his "friends" did it after some altercation. But even if that's the case, I'm not sure if that really helps him. For a case that seems cut and dry, there's going to be some interesting things coming out of it.
He's going to have a hell of a time blaming someone else...none of his friends had any connection to Lloyd, only Hernandez. He was seen on surveillance brandishing a gun the evening of the murder (both before and after). The police know he picked up Lloyd in his rental car. The shell casings in the rental car match the bullets that killed Lloyd. Et cetera...

The Texts, a Fugitive & the Bubble Gum: Aaron Hernandez Is Pretty Screwed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime